Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Chat with MarkZ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester's Chat with MarkZ

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Chat with MarkZ Empty Jester's Chat with MarkZ

Post by Ponee Thu May 15, 2014 8:54 am

Jester]  HOW IS EVERYONE TONIGHT.. NOT MANY OF US BUT I GUESS IT IS WHAT IT IS...

[jbmeans] VenusVisitor Jester predicted back in Feb that we still had a 90 to 120 window before all that was needed to be done was done. A couple weeks age he shared with us that he had received no indication that that had changed. Last night when questioned about Okie posting that he had info that the UST notes were coming out in a few days (which Jester has told us needs to be an indicator of the timing)Jester reminded us that he predicted that 3 mths ago and again gave us no indication that things have changed.

[Jester] jbmeans GOOD SYNOPSIS OF EVENTS.. AT LEAST SOMEONE IS LISTENING... MOST PEOPLE THINK IT WAS A NEW REVELATION AS ANNOUNCED BY OKIE YESTERDAY.. HAHAHAH

[Jester] GodsGurl    BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT WE ARE CONTINUOUSLY ON THE LEADING EDGE OF THE INFORMATION AND TRUTH BUT NOONE LISTENS UNLESS YOU FRAME IT WITH "THE RV IS HERE THE RV IS HERE"... AND I JUST CAN'T GO THAT ROUTE..

[Jester] THE MESSAGE NEEDS TO GET OUT... BUT I CANNOT DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO GET IT OUT... UNLESS YOU COAT IT WITH WHAT PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO HEAR THEY WILL NOT GET IT...

[VenusVisitor] Excuse my ignorance but what is the Paris agreement ? Is it reverent to our topic of the Republic?

[Jester] VenusVisitor NOT REALLY...

[Jester] Following the ouster of the Saddam Hussein regime in spring 2003, Iraq’s external debt was estimated to be around $130 billion. Reducing this debt to a sustainable level has been a priority of the U.S. government. Since 2003, debt relief negotiations have taken place in a variety of fora and led to the cancellation of a significant amount of Iraq’s external debt.

[VenusVisitor] Jester thanks

[Jester] Iraq’s external debt comprised four components: Paris Club bilateral debt ($42.5 billion), non- Paris Club bilateral debt ($67.4 billion), commercial debt ($20 billion) and multilateral debt ($0.5 billion). Debt relief negotiations first led to an 80% reduction of the Paris Club debt. The Paris Club agreement also set the terms for non-Paris Club and commercial debt cancellation levels. A provision of the Paris Club agreement is that Iraq cannot accept a debt cancellation agreement with other creditors on more favorable terms for Iraq than those reached with the Paris Club. Thus, Iraq is expected to receive no more than an 80% cancellation from all of its creditors. Negotiations with non-Paris Club creditors are ongoing, and resolution of the commercial debt is largely complete.

[Jester] I THINK THAT IS WHAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT WHEN THEY THINK IT MEANS SOMETHING TO THE RV...WHICH IT DOESN'T... BUT IT SOUNDS GOOD WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT IT...

[grace2beme] So we bought their debt?

[Jester] grace2beme NOT REALLY... A LOT WAS CANCELLED OUT OF HAND AS THE STATEMENT INDICATES...

[blest40] Jester Iraqi news indicates that some countries are pressuring them for payment.

[Jester] blest40 MAYBE SO... IT WAS NOT ALL CANCELLED AND STILL HAS A LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH IT...

[blest40] Jester When is Iraq supposed to announce their election results?

[VenusVisitor] Jester, all the global crises Ukraine and supposed us mercenaries there stirring up trouble, China building multimillion dollar gas platforms in disputed waters in Vietnam (dong). Is this part of the realignment of currency's

[Patience] jbmeans JESTER HAS STEPPED AWAY

[Jester] WHEW... SORRY ABOUT THAT.. HAD TO TAKE CARE OF A COUPLE OF THINGS...

[lulu] Jester anything new that could be shared?

[Jester]  EVERYONE... GOOD TO SEE YOU....

[Jester] HAD A COUPLE PHONE CALLS TO MAKE... THINGS ARE SERIOUSLY BUSY TONIGHT...

[Hannah] Jester I like the sound of seriously busy 

[Jester] OK... HERE'S THE DEAL... SPECIAL GUESTS DESERVE RESPECT.... WE MIGHT HAVE ONE SHORTLY... SO ACT RIGHT... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] Vigilance HEY WE CAN ACT RIGHT IN HERE... I HAVE SEEN IT A TIME OR TWO.... HAHAHAHAH

[lulu] Jester you mean don't ignore him and talk amongst ourselves ? I'm sure we can ALL handle that

[chickiepoo] On "Company Manners", eh, Jester?

[Jester] lulu PRETTY MUCH... HAHAHAH

[Jester] chickiepoo COMPANY IS ALWAYS SPECIAL.... HAHAHAHA

[jbmeans] Jester do you think, if they are allowed to stay after it, that Ted Cruise, Trey Gowdy, Rand Paul and others are going to get to the truth and it will be allowed to be known to the masses and then hopefully some changes can take place?

[Jester] jbmeans I BELIEVE THEY ARE THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT IS TO COME... THEM AND THOSE LIKE THEM...

[Jester] THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE AND REALIZE THEY HAVE BEEN HERDED LIKE THE SHEEPLE THEY ARE.... IF THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE OF WAKING UP THEN IT GOING TO BE ALL FOR NAUGHT... WE HAVE TO BE READY TO TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS WHEN THE TIME COMES...

[jbmeans] Jester I hear ya and am trying to get all I know to do the same. Got keep on keeping on until they get it

[Jester] jbmeans I HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY PURSUING THE POSSIBILITY OF SOMEHOW TYING TOGETHER ALL THE REPUBLIC SITES OUT THERE... WE ARE WORKING ON IT...

[lulu] Jester that would be amazing

[Jester] jbmeans WILL TAKE A BIT OF CHANGE THAT I AM HOPING WE HAVE VERY SOON...

[ljp] Jester , I think tying the republic sites together would be a good idea. Have you heard anything about Interpol arresting 30,000 people? just curious

[Jester] ljp HEARD IT... BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VERIFY IT AT ALL...

[Jester] ljp AND WHEN I SAY THAT I HAVE SOME SOURCES FOR STUFF LIKE THAT I CAN TELL YOU THAT MY PERSONAL CONTACTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO VERIFY THAT...

[lulu] Jester any new news today?

[Jester] lulu YOU ALWAYS ASK THE SAME QUESTION... HAHAHAHAH... NEWS IS WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MAINSTREAM... WHAT WE SEE IS NOWHERE NEAR THE MAINSTREAM...

[lulu] Jester I don't watch mainstream I want real news

[Jester] lulu THE WORD I GET IS "CLOSE"... AND I BELIEVE THEY THINK THIS IS THE CASE... AND I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT CORRECT...

[lulu] Jester thank you for your integrity I am grateful you won't say anything unless its verified but maybe you have a little tidbit

[Jester] WE ARE EXTENDING THE ROOM FOR A BIT..FOR A SPECIAL VISITOR... WHEN HE GETS A MINUTE HE WILL POP IN... SO HANG TIGHT...

[MarkZ] Not too special.

[Betsy Ross] MarkZ hi and welcome

[Patience] MARKZ GOOD EVENING AND WELCOME   

[LuckyB] MARK GOOD TO SEE YOU BUBBA 

[MarkZ] Thank you. I just finished my pop tart and cam e for a night cap with you all

[Jester] MarkZ VERY SPECIAL TO ALL OF US... AND A GREAT FRIEND... DO NOT BE SHY... HAHAHHAHA

[Vigilance] MarkZ pop tart and a night cap?   

[MarkZ] Jester You are just saying that so you do not have to eat all the steak by yourself when we finally get to do the great steakhouse tour. Soon I hope!

[ModelWoman] MarkZ Night Cap of Chocolate Milk Right 

[MarkZ] Vigilance I am old when chocolate milk counts as a night cap...

[grace2beme] When you say close you speak of???

[Betsy Ross] MarkZ Is it planning time yet for the Steak Tour?

[Jester] MarkZ YOU GOT THAT RIGHT... HAHAHAHA.... I NEED TO WATCH MY FIGURE.... HAHAHAHHA

[MarkZ] grace2beme Not Jester's and my Intel. It is rarely close of late.   He puts up with me though. He is much nicer than you give him credit for in here.

Cter] MarkZ NOT SO.... I AM HEARING THE DATE WE WERE SPEAKING OF PREVIOUSLY IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD....

[MarkZ] Jester See....you really do need to chat more often.

[Jester] MarkZ HAHAHAHA.... I TRY BUT I AM BAD TO SPEAK IN CONUNDRUMS... IT IS THE CURSE OF A JESTER...

[MarkZ] I am just poking fun at Jester. We are actually much closer on this than we have been in months. He is very good at helping the dinar world manage their expectations. He has been a great voice of reason.

[Jester] MarkZ YOU ARE A GOOD FRIEND... AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS... NOT MANY WOULD COME AND SAY SUCH THINGS... MEANS A LOT TO ME....

[MarkZ] Jester In the dinar world where all the "guru's" are throwing each other under the bus daily it is good to have friends.

[Jester] GUYS... THIS GUY HERE IS THE ONLY FELLOW IN DINAR LAND THAT I FEEL HAS THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE IN HIS HEART... AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME....

[kristi] Jester Care to give the date you were talking about? I AM HEARING THE DATE WE WERE SPEAKING OF PREVIOUSLY IS LOOKING REALLY GOOD....

[lulu] MarkZ you must a lot of integrity

[MarkZ] lulu Your character is about the only thing you get to take with you when you die.

[Jester] MarkZ YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT... WE KNOW WHERE EACH OTHER IS COMING FROM... AND THAT IS THE MAIN THING.... I KNOW YOUR HEART... AND IT IS GOOD...

[MarkZ] Jester You are kind. You all have a blessing in Jester. He kept the dinar world sane these past months. Telling you as many truths as he could and helping you to stay grounded.

[Jester] MarkZ THANKS MAN... YOU KNOW WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER... AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER AT THE END... THEN THE STEAK TOUR... HAHHAHAHA

[MarkZ] Jester And that should be soon

[MarkZ] Jester We hope

[Jester] MarkZ AND I AGREE WITH THAT..

[Jester] MarkZ WHAT I AM HEARING IS THE SAME AS YOU ARE...

[MarkZ] Jester Then we are truly in a good spot.

[Jester] MarkZ I DO BELIEVE THAT IS THE TRUTH....

[MarkZ] ok. I will make it in tomorrow for a longer night cap. I have an early morning. God bless all. Jester I will call you before lunch tomorrow. I have some good stuff for you.

[Patience] MarkZ THANKS FOR COMING BY. WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT 

[Vigilance] MarkZ thanks for coming in - God bless

[MarkZ] lulu It will cost you a steak to hear it.....   You will be able to afford it though soon.

[Jester] MarkZ GOOD DEAL... AND I FOR YOU... TAKE CARE BIG GUY....

[Jester] SOOOOOOO... WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION NOW? HAHHAHAHAH

[alfonse] I am, I am

[Hannah] Jester I am! I am! I am! Woohoo!

[Jester] LOOK... THE DEAL IS THIS... WE ARE SEEING THE END OF THINGS IF EVERYTHING WILL GO THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO...

[Jester] KEEP IN MIND MY PREDICTIONS ON HOW THIS WILL WORK OUT... THE USN/TRN... THAT WILL COME FIRST IMO... THEN THE REST... SO DO NOT GET ALL WEIRDED OUT THAT EVERYONE WILL GO TO THE BANK...

[TinRoof] Understood jester

[jbmeans] Thank you Jester and thanks for bringing in MarkZ. Y'all have prepared us well

[LdyFaith] Jester,,! You have taught us well in that area

[Jester] AND WHEN EVERYONE NOT IN A GROUP GOES TO THE BANK IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME..

[Jester] JUST TRYING TO BE TRUTHFUL ABOUT WHAT I KNOW...

[Hannah] Jester You know how much I appreciate you. Thanks again.

[lulu] But Jester we are affiliated right?

[Jester] lulu NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND THAT QUESTION... PLEASE REPHRASE...

[Jester] Hannah ... YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PAGE....

[Hannah] Jester I sure hope so!

[lulu] Jester if we are affiliated and signed up in a group that would be different?

[Jester] lulu IF YA ARE IN THE RIGHT GROUP THEN YES...

[melongirl] And what one or ones are the "right group"?

[Jester] melongirl HMMM... IF YOU DO NOT KNOW IT MAY BE TOO LATE FOR THAT... THE CASH OUT GROUPS ARE IN PLACE...

[melongirl] I signed up for any group that came along. Is there a way to know which one I should "be" a part of?

[Hannah] Thank you MODS for all you do. You are very much appreciated! Good night to all and God bless you each one

[Patience] THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO JESTERS PLACE.

Jester] OKAY... NICE TO SEE MARKZ HERE TONIGHT... HE IS A STAND UP GUY... YOU ALL KNOW THAT I RESPECT HIM AND HE IS A FRIEND...

WE ARE GETTING A LOT CLOSER TO ON THE SAME PAGE.. THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS... SO LET'S GO WITH THAT....

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... THANKS FOR COMING IN AND SEE YOU TOMORROW..
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Chat with MarkZ Empty Re: Jester's Chat with MarkZ

Post by Ponee Thu May 15, 2014 8:55 am

Jester wrote:BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT WE ARE CONTINUOUSLY ON THE LEADING EDGE OF THE INFORMATION AND TRUTH BUT NOONE LISTENS UNLESS YOU FRAME IT WITH "THE RV IS HERE THE RV IS HERE"... AND I JUST CAN'T GO THAT ROUTE..

What information have you shared that is of any use or factual to any Iraqi economic condition? Just because you are not claiming it has RVed doesn't make what you are saying any more legitimate than what the other gurus are saying.

You read useless articles and make your best guess at what it means.

Nothing special there.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 15, 2014 10:23 am

I went back and reviewed Jester's posts on recaps for February and guess what? Yep that's right, no mention of 90-120 days. Lot's of this sort of crap though ....

Jester and Friends Late Friday Night Chat

02/08/2014

-snip-
[Jester] I HEARD DEADLINES OF LAST SUNDAY... THEN TUESDAY... THEN THURSDAY... NONE OF WHICH HAPPENED OBVIOUSLY...
-snip-

[Jester] AND WE ARE HEARING THAT THIS WEEKEND IS A HIGH ALERT... BUT ON THE OTHER HAND IN JUNE... IT IS ALL OVER THE PLACE...

[Jester] PollyP IF YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AT ALL FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS YOU WILL KNOW THAT I PREDICTED THE GROUP CASH OUTS IN ADVANCE OF THE RESET....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Chat with MarkZ 2805820865  Jester's Chat with MarkZ 2805820865  Jester's Chat with MarkZ 2805820865  Jester's Chat with MarkZ 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu May 15, 2014 3:09 pm

Hmmmm, well then, that settles it. Back to being just another guru even though he took a sabbatical

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum