Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!"

2 posters

Go down

MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" Empty MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!"

Post by Ponee Thu May 15, 2014 8:49 am

5-14-2014   Intel Guru MarkZ   [It's been quiet about the RI...What happened to it?]  it forced the RV/RESET conversation that it was intended to fire up. I honestly believe it was the straw that broke the camels back. [Are other countries are using the RI-dinar rate? or are they waiting for it to go live still?] waiting for it to go live.  I do not believe it is being traded internationally yet. I believe they are bouncing it on the screens in preparation of the international release. 

[you stated you believe nobody has been delaying this for the past week or so, but rather it's now just the process running its course. Is most of what is left to be completed related to the US taking certain steps for this to be fully ready?]  yes. You summed up where I think we are. 

[when do you anticipate the international release?]    I am feeling this weekend. A lot has been done. It will require a lot of final things getting done though.  If I had to give a back wall based on the progress I have seen, I would say still in the month of May...even the most plugged in person still will not know the exact time. I am giving you my best guess. 

Most government contacts went dead silent yesterday.  The news of the evening is rates showing on closed forex screens around the globe. I believe they are testing them.  If I were the person pulling the trigger I would pull it on a Friday afternoon. [is the VND still expected to be a higher rate than .20. I believe so and IMO yes. 

[So do you really think that this will happen this time without people trying to block it again?]   I do believe it will happen this time. The timing may not be exactly what we want but I am certain we are winding down quickly now. I am still hopeful that the next few days will bring us home.  I honestly feel like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" Empty Re: MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!"

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 15, 2014 9:50 am

Friday, Saturday, I don't see how it could go beyond Sunday ... Must be a Thursday.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" 2805820865  MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" 2805820865  MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" 2805820865  MarkZ, " feels like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum