Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 Empty Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14

Post by Ponee Tue May 13, 2014 9:56 am

Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14

05/13/2014

[Jester] HI EVERYONE... HAPPY MONDAY...

[jbmeans] Jester, Sat night you said that Sun you needed to get some things organized before the "end". Did you get them done and are you now ready? I assume we should have taken note to do the same?

[Jester] jbmeans I AM ALWAYS ORGANIZING.. MUST BE READY FOR WHATEVER TAKES PLACE...

[RoseRedTyler] Jester..want to compliment you on your restraint you have shown these last two weeks, with others threatening to tell names, etc...then dying on the vine.

[Jester] RoseRedTyler THEY DO NOT KNOW THEM IN MY OPINION... JUST SAYING...

[ISparkle2] Jester, you know anything of the UST being the hold up to the RV?

[Jester] ISparkle2 WHO HAS TOLD YOU SUCH A THING?

[ISparkle2] Jester, I shared a link with Patience earlier.... A mountain goat post on recaps. Pilgrim read it too!

[Jester] ISparkle2 HMMMM... WELL... I HAVE TOLD YOU GUYS MANY TIMES THAT THE MORE YOU LISTEN TO THE SAME THING YOU HAVE BEEN HEARING ALL ALONG IS SIMPLY THE RESULT OF THEM TRYING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY THINK THEY CAN DO...

[RoseRedTyler] Jester still going to St Kitts..gonna get a citizenship down there.?

[Jester] RoseRedTyler OPPORTUNITIES ABOUND FOR SUCH THINGS....

[redhorse] Jester seems to me "they" are not very bright if "they" have not figured that out yet lol

[Jester] redhorse SO... IF "THEY"... INCLUDING EVERYONE WHO DOES IT.... KEEPS SAYING THE SAME THING.... AND IT DOES NOT HAPPEN... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

[redhorse] Jester I was referring to the "they that are unable to do anything

[Jester] redhorse SAME THEY I WAS TALKING ABOUT.... HAHAHAHA

[ISparkle2] Jester, but historically she/he has always mirrored you....don't listen to the 'hopium Gurus'... Always seemed to tell more details than anyone else... But today seemed different than other posts. Asking for an across 'dinarland' response to email, mail or call our US representatives asking for an across the board investigation into the international currency revaluation and corruption surrounding such issue by those in power. No names given and a pre-written suggested text offered up. Just way different

[Jester] ISparkle2 WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

[ISparkle2] Jester, the Mountain Goat post. Pilgrim, you said you saw it too and seemed different today.

[Jester] ISparkle2 I HAVE NOT SEEN IT....

[RoseRedTyler] ISparkle2 did you read the comments at end of MG recaps post. lots of folks did not agree with the 'uninformed' thrust of the post and did not agree with the recommendations either. lots of sensible comments

[redhorse] Jester it tells me that "THEY" are definitely not very bright, sharpest tack in the box etc. etc. lol

[Jester] redhorse THEY ARE PLENTY SMART... THEY JUST DO NOT HAVE CONTROL...

[Jester] YOU LIKE TO THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT? WELL LET ME TELL YOU A THING OR THREE... THEY (The PTB) COULD CARE LESS... AND THE MORE PROBLEMATIC YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO MAKE IT FOR THEM THE LESS LIKELY THEY ARE TO CARE WHETHER YOU GET PAID OR NOT....

[RoseRedTyler] ISparkle2 did you read the comments at end of MG recaps post. lots of folks did not agree with the 'uninformed' thrust of the post and did not agree with the recommendations either. lots of sensible comments

[ISparkle2] RoseRedTyler, yes I did and mirrored their concerns. She/he, following Jester, was one I always felt had our best interest at heart...until today.

[ISparkle2] Pilgrim, Jester, believe me I understand...I wouldn't do such a thing just cuz someone said too, just want you to be aware of what is being asked of 'dinar land'... Hope people think twice.

[PollyP] Jester, on Saturday night right before the chat room closed you said " Got some things to catch up on tomorrow....got to be ready when the time comes....". We're you planning on giving us a to do list?

[Jester] PollyP SHEESH YOU GUYS OVER THINK EVERYTHING... HAHAHAHA... I NEEDED TO CALL MOM BECAUSE IT WAS MOTHERS DAY... GET SOME CAT FOOD AND LITTER... HAD SOME PAPERWORK TO CLEAN UP FOR A PRESENTATION I GAVE TODAY... NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THE DINAR... I AM LIVING MY LIFE... HAHAHA

[PollyP] Jester, aw rats. I'll put my pen and paper away. Lol

[RoseRedTyler] Jester reminds me of last fall when you told us to 'keep our jobs, go on and live our lives, keep our heads down, and be prepared.

[Jester] RoseRedTyler HEY I WAS DOING THAT TOO... WAS A DEAL I MADE WITH DFT..... HAHAHA

[newburg] Is our best hope to be just educated spectators?

[tazman] Jester agree but have a question. Is the City the ones that are ****** us over? And do you know or think that’s who MZ was about to speak out about or is that off base thinking

[Jester] tazman I AM NOT FOLLOWING ALONG YOUR QUESTION.... SORRY... CAN YOU PLEASE REPHRASE?

[tazman] Jester the goat said the cabal I’m guessing live in a place in England they call THE CITY are they the bad guys ******* us that MZ was talking about last week

[Jester] tazman WELL I CANNOT FOLLOW THE ******** SO NOT SURE WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT...BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT EVERYONE LIVES ALL IN ONE PLACE... WOULD BE TOO EASY TO TAKE THEM ALL OUT AT ONCE... IF ANYONE KNEW... SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TRIED IT I WOULD THINK....

[Jester] I DID NOT SEE THAT POST SO I HAVE NO FRAME OF REFERENCE..

[tazman] Jester understood guess I should do as you always say google it and do the research

[bgood] Jester I've have read your blog ever since you started Jesters Place. I appreciate what you do. It is more often than not, a thankless job. With that being said, aside from our vote and educating others, what more can we do to help ourselves? At the end of the day, we are captains of our own ship.

[Jester] bgood THIS IS TRUE.... YOU AND ONLY YOU CAN AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF YOUR OWN DESTINY... YOU MUST DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE...

[PollyP] Amen

[LuckyB] here here Big J corectamundo

[bgood] Jester I believe I have that portion covered. Time will tell. I'm not really one to sit and wait, life doesn't work like that for me. I have a grave concern for the "community" but haven't the slightest clue how to proceed with effectiveness.

[newburg] Jester, are you referring to safety issues post RV or something else?

[Jester] newburg IT IS THE SAME THING... ARE YOU DOING WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS?... OR ARE YOU DEPENDING ON THIS RV TO MAKE IT HAPPEN?... WHAT IF... AND NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE... BUT WHAT IF IT NEVER HAPPENS?.... ARE YOU READY FOR THAT?

[newburg] Jester, I understand the necessary mindset because there is nothing about this dinar deal that we are able to control.

[Jester] newburg EXACTLY... MINDSET IS THE ANSWER... ARE YOU READY NO MATTER HOW IT GOES? THAT IS THE QUESTION EVERYONE SHOULD BE FIGURING OUT...

[sillycindy] i am Jester

[sillycindy] can't lose what you never had

[bgood] Jester the dinar is nothing more than an investment for me. Some I win some I lose. What interest me the most is the republic and what I can do to move it along. Do you have any ideas how to do that? I would really like to get more involved if there was a way.

[Jester] bgood AS WE DISCUSSED LAST NIGHT... WE MUST MAKE A VALIANT EFFORT TO MAKE A LARGE STATEMENT WITH THE VOTE..

newburg] Jester, Even though we must accept the lack of control, I despise the contempt displayed by the ptb.

[Jester] POO... OUT OF TIME AGAIN...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 Empty Re: Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14

Post by Kevind53 Tue May 13, 2014 2:45 pm

Hmmm ... always ready, that must mean you have your bags packed with false ID in the outer pocket and new plates for the vehicle and your lawyer on retainer in case they catch you. Just curious though, why St Kitts, don't they have extradition from there?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 2805820865  Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 2805820865  Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 2805820865  Jester Chat Monday NIght 5-12-14 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum