Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda

Go down

Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda Empty Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda

Post by Ponee Thu May 08, 2014 8:20 pm

Hakim al-Maliki is visiting .. secretly directed to stop the anti-propaganda
05/08/2014

Bloc coalition to abort the third term scenario of the 171 seats
Baghdad Yasser Talal[011] With confirmation of the leaks that is obtained by ((Constitution)) and the presence of the insistence of Iranian-American support for Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term for the lack of conviction currents other in the maintenance of effective ways to manage the Iraqi state, as he was doing the current prime minister with everyone, at the time of acceleration of political actors Sunni-Shiite to achieve the largest bloc in the next parliament to form the next government .. and emphasizes informed political sources (l (Constitution)): Major General Iranian Qassem Soleimani intensify currently contacts with leaders of Iraqi politicians to form a front support preside over al-Maliki's government again because he believes that the current situation in Syria and challenges in Lebanon require people Kamaliki as well as his opposition to the broad repel ambitious third mandate of the coalition that has combines al-Hakim and al-Sadr and Barzani and Najafi, Allawi and al-Mutlaq .. reveal sources that stipulated not to be named for a meeting between Maliki and al-Hakim on Thursday at the latter's headquarters area Jadiriya after entered the

motorcade of Prime Minister to square the security of the sage after eleven o'clock slightly amid tight security around the box was even streets of Karada East at Hotel Babylon International ..

The sources pointed out that the task of the special forces deployed in the vicinity of the streets leading or near Freedom Square area is Kilomitrin to secure the visit and the visit lasted until the second hour after dawn on Saturday .. shows Sources: Maliki and as soon as he left the meeting, the face of his media courting Hakim's alliance with him .. his part, said the spokesman of the Liberal bloc MP Jawad al-Jubouri: The discussions currently circulating to form an alliance that combines the winning blocs aims to collect the word is an important component of the Iraqi people to run in the upcoming negotiations and the formation of the government and aim to abort the third term of the owners .. Jubouri said in a telephone conversation with ((Constitution)): It's got an agreement on the formation of a new coalition by the powers that refuse the third term and the coming days will witness more contacts to develop a unified position to achieve the largest bloc in Parliament to put forward its candidate for prime minister in accordance with the provisions in the Constitution .. Jubouri and get a coalition of the Liberal and the citizen and the Kurdistan Alliance and united and some other blocks on the nearly 171 seats Stahlha to form a government. . http://goo.gl/RrbhAQ
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum