Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Place Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester's Place Chat

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Place Chat Empty Jester's Place Chat

Post by Ponee Thu May 08, 2014 9:35 am

Jester's Place Chat

05/08/2014

[Jester] HI EVERYONE! YA KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS? PATIENCE... QUEUE THE CAMEL... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] SOOOOO... NO CALL TONIGHT... MAYBE TOMORROW....

Jester] BUT I THINK HE MIGHT DROP BY A LITTLE BIT LATER SO CALL ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND TELL THEM TO GET IN HERE... HAHAHA

[Truth] Jester that is what we heard.

[Jester] WOULD BE NICE IF WE HAD A FULL HOUSE FOR MARKZ...

[mudbone] Jester they finally put The Creature from Jekyll Island on audio books. I spent 7 hours driving today and beat the steering wheel a lot and almost pulled over and got sick

[Jester] mudbone NO KIDDING.... THAT IS THE SAME REACTION I HAD.... I WILL LIKE TO GO BACK IN TIME AND SHOOT SOME PEOPLE... HAHAHAHA

Truth] Jester it is just disgusting to realize what has transpired in that regard.

[Jester] Truth EVEN COOLER TO THINK WE MIGHT BE HERE FOR THE DEMISE OF IT THOUGH DON'T YOU THINK?

[Betsy Ross] Jester yes even cooler. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat

[Truth] Jester it would be cool if you have some enlightening words on that and will share! Love it.

[Jester] Truth OH WHAT?

[Jester] THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS I DO NOT THINK IT IS GOING TO LAST MUCH LONGER AND I'D LIKE TO BE HERE FOR THE END... HAHAHAHA

[Tagalong] I have been studying and would like your take on an article I received in email. Some of it you have discussed and some of it I'm not sure about, but the take on Putin and Kissinger is something I haven't thought about. Here is the link: I'm not sure who Bob Livingston is but he does have some interesting articles on his site.
False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise of Global Currency

http://personalliberty.com/false-eastwest-paradigm-hides-rise-global-currency/

[jbmeans] Jester so based on your last few questions last night, maybe we should buy more dinar to move it along to its goal quicker?

[Jester] jbmeans NAH.. NOT ME... GOING TO SIT ON WHAT I HAVE... LET THE OTHER PEEPS DO THE GREED THING AND ALL THE OTHER CURRENCIES AND THAT BS... I AM OUTTA HERE... HAHAHAHA

[Truth] Jester well just thought you may have more to say about the demise of the fed res.

[Betsy Ross] Tagalong thanks for sharing that one. I missed it.

[Tagalong] Betsy Ross YW. I have taken Jester's advice and am trying to learn on my own. I am also talking to several people regarding the republic that I hope to get involved when this gets a little further along.

[Jester] Tagalong SINCE YOU WERE HERE LAST THE BEST IDEA WE HAD SO FAR WAS TO PUT TOGETHER SOMETHING THAT WOULD TIE ALL THE FRAGMENTED SITES TOGETHER SOMEHOW...KIND OF A "REPUBLIC TREND" SITES OF INTEREST THINGIE...

[Jester] FIND THE BEST SITES TO ADVERTISE THAT PEOPLE CAN GO TO AND GET THE BEST INFORMATION IN THEIR LOCALE..."STUFF THE PATRIOT SHOULD KNOW".... HAHAHA

[Tagalong] Jester, Thanks. That sounds like a great idea. Especially for once our Republic is ready to start..

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, do you have a favorite for 2016 pres yet ?

[Jester] LdyFaith THINGS WILL CHANGE A LOT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.... I WILL LIKE TO SEE WHO WE HAVE LEFT STANDING AT THAT TIME.. HAHAHAHA

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, ,,, good point

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, thanks for keeping our room open,,, for the first time in a long time,,, I read some of dinarland today,,, gheezeeeeee,,, my head was spinning !!!

[Jester] LdyFaith HAHAHA... IF YA GO BACK A YEAR AGO IT IS MEMOREX...

[LdyFaith] Skidinar,,,, I have been hoping you would come in,,, I would like very much to have info on where to find your books ?

[skidinar] LdyFaith Truth thanks.. you can find it at www.ishallnotwant.com

[Truth] Jester we appreciate the fact you brought your friend skidinar here to be a blessing to us.

[skidinar] Truth thanks for listening to me. I'm humbled

[Truth] skidinar God opens the hearts to listen and gives the words for us to hear (see)

[skidinar] Truth yep. i found out people have to be ready to get this... God would have to prepare someone to hear this. you are right

[Truth] skidinar and you, as you well know, are His instrument.

[Truth] skidinar I have to say I do not always remember the right words, but I value this wisdom and mostly go back and correct myself. Jester has corrected me several times, for which I am grateful.

[skidinar] Truth because we have the world around us and they are not conformed to His word ... rom 2:12

[Truth] skidinar true.

[skidinar] and it sounds strange

[Truth] skidinar yes.

[TinRoof] Skidinar...may I ask what your book is about.

[skidinar] TinRoof ... basically the power of the spoken word coming out of your mouth

[skidinar] and Psalm 23: 1

[Jester] skidinar AND A COMMAND NOT TO DO IT... THAT IS THE WAY I LOOK AT IT...

[skidinar] 21 years ago, God showed me the power of a simple word : WANT

[TinRoof] Skidinar...our words are very powerful. I would go to your site but it will kick me out of chat. Thanks

[skidinar] TinRoof oh, go later.. that's ok. i don't tell all there, as it's in my book. takes a while to absorb this revelation...

[LdyFaith] Skidinar,, scripture says,,, if you cannot control you tongue,,, just cut it out,,, I was almost going to threaten a couple of my teenagers with that once,,,, and decided to control my own tongue instead

[skidinar] LdyFaith ha ha

[LdyFaith] I know,,, was ashamed of myself,,, but I did think about it

[sammy] Been listening to Mark Z; says he called Jester today.

[Jester] sammy WE TALKED A BIT... THAT MUCH IS CERTAIN... HAHAHA

[MotoXR] Jester i would have loved to be a frog on a tree during that haha

[sammy] Mostly answering repetitive questions. ha ha. Says he is hopeful but did not say when. I imagine he will be posted on Recaps.

[Jester] MotoXR WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE... GOOD TO COMPARE NOTES...

[sammy] Jester, so glad you verified his calling you. Anything to share other than it is "certain he called"?

[Jester] sammy TRUST ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT IF MARKZ SAYS HE CALLED... HE CALLED...

[Jester] I HAVE SHARED EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO SAY.... THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NOT A LOT OF TRUST IN THE WORLD... EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS SAY YOU BELIEVE WHAT I SAY... YOU REALLY DON'T.. YOU ARE HOPING WE'LL BE WRONG BECAUSE IT IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR.... AND THAT CLOUDS YOUR JUDGEMENT FOR EVERYTHING WE SAY....

[TxBikerLady] Jester I don't believe that to be true of all of us

[strongbow] Jester I appreciate your views and can accept both good and bad. We are all adults and know that this world is far from perfect. Hopefully, we will be able to improve things in the future.

[Jester] WELL THANKS YOU GUYS... WENT OUT ON A LIMB TO HELP SOME PEOPLE RECENTLY AND IT IS COMING BACK TO ROOST... PEOPLE JUST NEED TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS... YOU TRY TO HELP THEM AND THEY HAVE NO CONCEPT OF THE LIMB YOU WENT OUT ON TO HELP THEM... THEY STILL QUESTION YOUR MOTIVES....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that hurts,,, but,,, you have done your part

[Jester] LdyFaith THAT IS THE WAY I AM LOOKING AT IT... AT LEAST WE TRIED... NOT MY FAULT THEY DID NOT LISTEN...

[MotoXR] Jester as long as you know what you did in your heart is right and God knows that's all that matters

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, exactly,,, totally

[Truth] Jester lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it, old saying true statement.

[MarkZ] Found it!

[Jester] HEY BIG GUY... NICE TO SEE YOU....

[MarkZ] Jester Good to see you. Are you ready for the Great Steak House Tour?

[Jester] MarkZ I AM.... WILL BE NICE TO GET OUT AND HANG WITH FRIENDS...

[LuckyB] long time no see MarkZ hows life been

[MarkZ] LuckyB No serious complaints. Well other than Jester was right and the RV didn't happen months ago like I was convinced it would. I hate saying it but here it is. Jester, you were right....

[Jester] MarkZ OH MAN.... YOU KNOW IT ISN'T LIKE THAT... WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER...

[MarkZ] Jester true dat

[MarkZ] Jester But it is always fun to cut up with you

[Jester] MarkZ THAT IS THE TRUTH... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] MarkZ YOU SHOULD RED AND CAPS AND BOLD UP.... HAHAHAHA

[strongbow] Jester and MarkZ are here at the same time. What a great night!

[MarkZ] strongbow We were due for a duel appearance

[strongbow] MarkZ love it!

[Patience] WE ARE GOING INTO OVERTIME AT JESTERS PLACE LOL

[Jester] MarkZ I PREDICT A TON OF FUN AFTER THIS.. HAHAHA....

[MarkZ] Jester metric tons....

[Jester] NOW IT THE TIME TO AIR IT OUT PEEPS... THE BIG GUY IS READY TO TALK... AND IF YOU GET HIM TALKING I MIGHT TOO... DON'T BE SCART....

[MarkZ] Jester oh my.....

[MotoXR] I would like to thank you guys now for what you have done for all of us mere mortals, Thank you!!!

[Jester] MarkZ I BEEN ABOUT TO BUST FOR SOME TIME... I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SNEAK IT OUT A BIT AT A TIME.... HAHAHAHA

[jbmeans] MarkZ what did you mean that Jester knew everything too and he needed to spill it?

[lulu] MarkZ spill it come on, what's the news

[PollyP] Bring it

[MarkZ] jbmeans he knows a tremendous amount about the dollar refunding project and what and who has been involved up to date.

[Jester] MarkZ HAHAHA... FOR SURE... I SNUCK OUT A LITTLE BIT OF HOW THEY ARE DOING THE FUNDING AND PAYOUTS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO.... BUT IT WAS NOT PICKED UP MUCH....

[Betsy Ross] MarkZ Why don't you tell us?

[MarkZ] lulu Not time to get into tonight we close soon.

[Truth] MarkZ we are now!

[lulu] MarkZ ok just the big stuff

[MarkZ] Betsy Ross I am working on just that

[jbmeans] We try, it is a lot to take in sometimes

[Jester] MarkZ ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH... IT IS LIKE DINAR LAND REBOOTS EVERY SINGLE DAY... HAHAHAHA

[MarkZ] Jester groundhog day I think I am Bill Murray

[lulu] Ok MarkZ just a date and rate and we will all be happy lol

[MarkZ] lulu are you Nola?

[Jester] MarkZ I KNOW THE FEELING...

[lulu] MarkZ jester went there but I didn't show my husband!

[MarkZ] lulu oh my.....

[Truth] MarkZ no rate and date for me, it changes! Just desire the truth!

[lulu] MarkZ and its Lola to you lol

[Jester] TOLD YOU GUYS THE RATE DEPENDS ON YOUR AFFILIATION... THAT GOT LOST IN THE SHUFFLE TOO... HAHAHAHA

[Truth] Jester Not for me it didn't. Just hoping you would explain more on that later.

[jbmeans] Jester no, I got that

[TxBikerLady] Jester we heard you

[Jester] Truth YOU ARE ALREADY AFFILIATED... HAHAHAHA

[MarkZ] Guys I am fighting to stay awake, It is a school night and I will be up in 6 hours. I found you again and I will stop back in regularly. Jester I will talk to you tomorrow.

[Truth] Jester oh, lol.

[MarkZ] Bye all and thank you for the welcome

[Patience] MarkZ THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. PLEASE COME BACK SOON

[Jester] MarkZ YOU GOT IT BIG GUY... THANKS FOR STOPPING IN... THE PEEPS HERE LOVE TO SEE CAPTAIN AMERICA ON THE BOARD...

[MarkZ] thanks all

jbmeans] thanks MarkZ

[LuckyB] Good deal mark yo0u say safe and best to you

[Betsy Ross] MarkZ great seeing you again

[MarkZ] thanks all

[Vigilance] MarkZ night night and thanks flag

[strongbow] MarkZ GN and thank you.

[TxBikerLady] MarkZ g'night

[racemld] Good night all

[Truth] Hope to see you one the steak tour!

[sammy] Good night Mark Z and all.

[lulu] Jester thx for that but he is as tough a nut as you to crack

[Jester] THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME FOR MY FRIEND YOU GUYS... HE IS A GREAT GUY...

[Betsy Ross] Jester and you are too

[Jester] lulu WE HAVE TO ANSWER TO PEOPLE THAT ARE WATCHING US... SIMPLE AS THAT...

[Truth] Jester Glad he would join us. A great guy befriending another great guy

[lulu] Jester it is ok I wish I would have taken code deciphering in school or maybe cryptology

[Jester] DANG AND I WAS GOING TO STAY AND SPILL ALL... POO... HAHAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] Jester Darn!

[Truth] Jester go ahead, I am here.

[Vigilance] Jester we are still here!!

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, we are ALL EARS

[Jester] lulu IT IS ALL IN THE POSTS... IF YOU WERE READING IT THEN IT WAS THERE... I HAVE TOLD YOU THE ANSWERS...

[lulu] Jester I'm blonde lol

[Jester] lulu HEY.... WITH ALL THE FRUITS, FLAKES, AND NUTS WE HAVE INVOLVED IN THIS THING A BLONDE IS ON THE UPSIDE... HAHAHA

[jbmeans] Jester just tell me

[Jester] jbmeans YOU WERE ON THE RIGHT TRACK...

[Jester] WE WILL BE GOING IN WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE AT THE RIGHT TIME.... THAT IS WHAT I HAVE WORKED FOR ALL THIS TIME... MANY WITH US... SOME NOT...

[Jester] ONE THING I CAN TELL YOU IS GETTING TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN A HECK OF A RIDE... BUT KNOWING WE ARE THERE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT IT A GOOD FEELING...

[jbmeans] Jester I am sure glad I hung in there, listened to you and took care of my family until....

[Jester] SOME OF IT HAS BEEN DIFFICULT.... I DID NOT LIKE BEING AWAY FROM HOME FOR 5 MONTHS... BUT IT WAS NECESSARY TO GET TO THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING ON....

[Truth] Jester after a this is said and done we still need to be affiliated with the right people! We need to have common values of honesty, integrity, and all the qualities that make up a great nation and we are it!
[Jester] Truth WELL THAT WILL BE THE TRUE TEST OF PEOPLE... WILL THEY FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PROMISES THEY MADE IN THE DARK WHEN THE TIME COMES...

[Jester] MANY WILL FORGET... HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE PRAYED "JUST GET ME THROUGH THIS AND I WILL BE ALL GOOD" AND THEN CONVENIENTLY FORGOT THAT WHEN THE CRISIS HAD PASSED...

[Betsy Ross] Jester true

[reflection] That is why we have to remember... Don't let this change of circumstances change you

[Jester] SEE THAT IS THE REAL TEST.... WILL YOU LIVE UP TO THE PROMISES YOU MADE WHEN YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POO-STORM... TO THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU THROUGH IT...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, a small percent as always,,,, will carry the load,,,, we must grow that number

[lulu] Jester I believe this is totally different the whole world desires change and needs drastic changes we were born free with universal rights as sovereign people

[Truth] Jester we have been delivered this far and we will be delivered all the way. Since God is the strong deliverer we will be ready for the deliverance.

[Jester] Truth YOU KNOW WE HAVE EVERYTHING READY TO GO... NOT TO WORRY...

[sunflops] Jester Just wanted to thank you and let you know you have helped families in ways you may not ever know.

[Jester] sunflops THAT WAS MY INTENTION... I WAS GLAD SO MANY LISTENED AND IT PAID OFF FOR THEM.... WAS NOT A POPULAR PREDICTION.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] WELL IT WAS A PRETTY NICE EVENING... SKIDNAR STOPPED BY... WHAT A GREAT GUY... HE IS TRULY BLESSED... AND MARKZ... ANOTHER GREAT GUY... WAS WAY NICE OF HIM TO STOP BY...

[Jester) NIGHT NIGHT... SEEYALATERBYE

**** LINKS ****

False East/West Paradigm Hides The Rise of Global Currency http://personalliberty.com/false-eastwe ... -currency/

Skidinar
www.ishallnotwant.com
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Place Chat Empty Re: Jester's Place Chat

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 am

Jester wrote: EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO SAY.... THE PROBLEM IS THERE IS NOT A LOT OF TRUST IN THE WORLD... EVEN THOUGH YOU GUYS SAY YOU BELIEVE WHAT I SAY... YOU REALLY DON'T.. YOU ARE HOPING WE'LL BE WRONG BECAUSE IT IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO HEAR.

Wrong, I don't say I believe you, I say you are a lying sack of crap. Stay away from the kool-aid people!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Place Chat 2805820865  Jester's Place Chat 2805820865  Jester's Place Chat 2805820865  Jester's Place Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum