Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night

3 posters

Go down

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  Empty MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night

Post by Ponee Thu May 08, 2014 9:08 am

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night

(Note: Please excuse if a couple questions are repeated- It was an extremely fast chat~ the Recaps Team)

[..SweetQueen] LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

[inwest] MarkZ. Have there been any auctions since the RI was announced in Iraq and if so what was the rate? Thank you.

[MarkZ] inwest I have been told to ignore the cbi site that said they were still auctioning currency tht they stopped some time ago.

[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ Why are people so hesitant to tell the public what these government people are doing? Both you and Mountain Goat claim you will release the information but still nothing has come out? Are they really that powerful that they can't be exposed to the 5 million dinarians?

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron They put us in a catch 22. We are told that if we stay quiet a few more days or so it will improve security and speed the event.

[schaefer3] MARKZ - whattup with CMKX?

[MarkZ] schaefer3 I was told that our settlements will start being delivered the morning after the reset.

[harondaddy] Markz can you please talk about the re-seating of the Republic and the demise of the United States Corporation?

[MarkZ] harondaddy What would like to know? It will not be as drastic as some hope but there is a plan. The hopes are that we will do roughly half the work on the new republic ourselves and actually use our new wealth and information to positively effect the next elections. This fall we can drastically alter the face of congress and the senate

[Joshua2415] In using a football analogy, we have been told that we have moved from the one yard line to the half inch line...but have NOT been told what down it is. MarkZ, can you help us with this please.

[MarkZ] Joshua2415 lol. I believe it is 3rd and short

SpecialAgentGibbs] You all may be missing the point there....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Someone got nervous , and worry enough to try to quench the movement

[sandytob] MarkZ Do you believe that or do you think it's just a way of stalling some more?

[MarkZ] sandytob I think this time it is the truth. This is the first time I have been asked to wait on the release by someone I trust in the process. Normally it is a government goon or threats that make intel people hesitant. This time we or at least me, is being asked by a person I consider a VERY good guy

[moneyman2] MarkZ So tonight the story is:: A nice guy told you to shutup?????

[MarkZ] moneyman2 and logistics. The combination of the two made tomorrow work better.

[blank256] MarkZ you on the same page as me and thinking the new TRN are about to show for this to happen?

[MarkZ] blank256 I believe it is about to show.

[AwesomeAaron] If all 5 million of us know who the hold up is, it will difficult for them to threten all 5 million of us to keep quiet

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron I agree with your reasoning.

[lilypad] MarkZ, so did I read correctly, that we might possibly see this Thur morning?

[MarkZ] lilypad very possible, Iraq is supossed to release it's budget tomorrow which we expect to hold the new rate.

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ Ok, so what proof do we have the there was actually an RI in Iraq? And, if there was an RI how long can it go one until an rv is triggered for us in the US?

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity Multiple confirmations on RI. The problem is a country can RI or even rv internally and the rest of the world does not have to acknowledge it. Especially when the currency is not internationally recognized. The key here is for the IQD to become an internationally recognized currency and then the RI or rv surfaces everywhere. This is going to be a crazy ride here at the end with some crazy, nutty intel.

[harondaddy] MarkZ - Are you aware of any pending arrests of politicians in the United States Corporation who are know to have commited crimes against humanity? Will it be for public display and will there be a world wide tribunal?

[MarkZ] harondaddy yes, I am aware of some arrests, the vast majority will be VERY quiet to avoid public unrest is the plan

[glonadark] MarkZ how big of a domestic/global mass is needed to overtake the current "cabal" controllers of this rv process as some are saying is needed for for forward progress?

[MarkZ] glonadark Our post last week shook things up, caused a tremor/earthquake in the rafters. It let them know that MANY of us know the details and you can't silence us all.

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ Ok , I will ask. What is necessary for the IQD to become int'l currency? Who is ultimately responsible for the approval and final release of a currency release to the international community? IMF, Iraq, US, someone else?

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity As I understand it the IMF will release it to regional level and once the controller of the north american banking block pulls the trigger then the world will acknowledge the reset.

[dinofan] MarkZ Truthfully, we are never going to know who was holding this back ...are we?

[MarkZ] dinofan we will know. I will DAMN sure make certain you all know it all.

[harondaddy] MarkZ - I am interested to know how the Federal Reserve will be phased out? Will people be educated publically about the illegalities of the Federal Reserve System?

[MarkZ] harondaddy We will know what happened. Most americans will choose to stay in the dark and will accept that we just moved the world to asset backed money to make banking more stable.

[Diane Marie] MarkZ ~ Is there anywhere .. that we can look to find proof that the RI was published? Where can we find in the IMF regulations the protocals for a RI? Thank you

[MarkZ] Diane Marie None that I can find on the net.

[Digs] Truth... you want the Truth... You Can't Handle the Truth.... Son we live in a world that has walls.......

[MarkZ] Digs I just blew my water out of my nose when you said that. ROFL

[now] MarkZ WHo has the power to stop this merry go round if the IMF, WB, doesn't. And a house divided against itself cannot stand...

MarkZ] now The big banks have tried, politicians have tried, world leaders have tried, but......this will happen, no matter what. It is and always has been a matter of when, not if.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ if "that" little group can be of any help, just yell

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs I can always count on you.

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. when all this goes down.. what currecies will you have in your multi currency account.

[MarkZ] gatorguy The two central african currencies, some of all the brics, canadian, mongolian, and a couple more I have to think about.

[tc0043] MarkZ Will the IRS be used to monitor the national sales tax ?

[MarkZ] tc0043 that and tariff's as I understand it.

[derosegirl] Markz Have you heard that the bought the Federal Reserve? Is that the change of power??

[MarkZ] derosegirl no, the FED is just moving it's offices to London and Italy, they will continue as a company but will be changing their business plan bug time.

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ what do you think of Stanley Fischer? Do you think Janet Yellen is going to end up being a patsy?
[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity yes on yellen

[sananddan24] MarkZ the Zim?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 heck yes.

[speedracer] MarkZ Australian Dollar?

[MarkZ] speedracer yes. I consider it a strong safe currency IMO

[sandytob] MarkZ Will the call be recorded tomorrow night?

[MarkZ] sandytob The plan is to record it.

[Believe13] markz..today someone indicated WF was showing dinar, Zim, VND, rupiah at the screens on hold..your thoughts?

[MarkZ] Believe13 Highly likely, I spoke with some other bankers that said they had a rate showing.

[glonadark] MarkZ Will the IRS still be collecting for the UST nnow or will the 26th ammendment be in play still?

[MarkZ] glonadark I am not educated on the 26th but as I understand it they will be collecting for the UST. As it is now 100% of the money they collect goes to the FED. Reagan had the Gracie report to prove it.
[nikki23] Markz what is the end date for this to go? Is it this month?

[MarkZ] nikki23 I believe it to be this month.

[harondaddy] MarkZ - Some of us know about how our Main Stream Media is under control at the moment. Will MSM be allowed to operate freely and disclose the Truth such as the atrocities that happened on 911?

[MarkZ] harondaddy not sure on the 911 stuff but as I understand it we will get a lot of uncomfortable truths. Which we need to hear

[jeff] Markz is the hold up the release of the trn/usn?

[MarkZ] jeff largely yes that is the hold up.

[tc0043] MarkZ Do you think you will NEED to do a call tomorrow like you planned for tonight?

[MarkZ] tc0043 I still want to do the call to educate

[..SweetQueen] I HAVE BEEN EDUCATED THAT IS NOT TRN NOTES IS USN PLEASE LEARN THE NEW TERM USN.

[imperium] [..SweetQueen] markz vnd, zim, rupiah all with dinar?

[MarkZ] imperium I believe so. I am looking for them at the same time.

[sharpshooter007] what is USN

[..SweetQueen] sharpshooter007 USN=UNITED STATES NOTE

[gatorguy] Markz.. The TRN notes need to be printed and in circulationrthe to appear OR does the UST just have to track the exchanged dinar as a TRN note in a digital form for accounting purposes/Basel III compliance?

[MarkZ] gatorguy I have been told by an exceptional source that many are printed but it can be exchanged digitally and tracked digitally. I was told that UST wants a short window on the 1 to 1 exchange to help remove illegal money and soften any devaluation

[socalcutie] SweetQueen wow, that is new to me, thanks very much for that

[MarkZ] socalcutie I am looking forward to getting to name some of the names. I am especially looking forward to naming the people that have been fighting for this to happen. The people who have given their lives to see this done. Those are who I really want to name.

[zaneandres] I heard that there are trillions of dollars that would be removed from the system if we issue TRNs. Many criminals and terrorists would not be able to exchange.

[MarkZ] zaneandres exactly why they want a short window on even exchange

[..SweetQueen] MarkZ REMEMBER KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER, SO LET'S SEE THE NAMES OF THE ENEMY. rofl

MarkZ] who understands the difference between currency and money?

[LittleBuddha] Money has real value. Currency has belief.

[MarkZ] LittleBuddha Thank you. currency is fiat, money is asset backed.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Scotch has REAL value...let's all invest in scotch

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs lol, I am in

[tc0043] MarkZ why does the roll out of USN hold up the release of the 800

[MarkZ] tc0043 When the IQD was tied to the Reset it was decided it had to be paid in asset dollars. You can't pay in asset dollars without the reset aka USN/TRN

[Believe13] MarkZ..do u know the back wall date? Tony says he is not allowed to share it there is one

[MarkZ] Believe13 I have been told two different back wall dates. I hate the term after this rollercoaster...

[MarkZ] may 15th and june 15th

[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ Doesn't having 2 dates defeat the purpose of a "backwall"

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron two different sources. I only believe one of them.

[mango5] markz....so do we do a money exchange or a currency exchange?

[MarkZ] mango5 lol, good question. I do not think the terminology will matter. I personally want MONEY!

[gatorguy] Markz.... do you feel they would put 1 of the back wall dates ON the exact day parliment is seated? It just doesn't make sense

[MarkZ] gatorguy Someone could be just reading into it.

[gatorguy] Markz.. with Barzani and Sadr making their moves (and ulitmately wanting to seperate from Iraq) wouldn't it make more sense for them to finally attend parliment and vote through the budget right before the Parliment is seated?

[MarkZ] gatorguy I think they will for appearances sake

[harondaddy] MarkZ - How much money is allocated to the United States Dollar Refunding Project? Are those values associated with the USN?

[MarkZ] harondaddy I hope to get to answer that in an exact dollar amount tomorrow.

[lilypad] MarkZ, do you think the public release of this chat will stall the process even more as some are saying has stalled it previously?

[MarkZ] lilypad no

[MarkZ] lilypad I am not sharing anything here tonight that a reasonable adept person couldn't gleam from a little research. Playing it safe

[TIME4RVNOW] Markz the investors that are not part of the chat rooms or involved in any of the ongoing intel in regards the the iraqi dinar.. And have no clue what is trn/usn that will go to the banks and trade their currency and deposit it in the old fiat money account..are they in any kind of risk? Thank you

[MarkZ] TIME4RVNOW If they exchange in the US they should be safe as I understand it.

[MarkZ] Keep in mind folks I could be totally mis-informed and all of this is just my opinion.... That is my dis-claimer.

[sandytob] MarkZ Will the IQN float up to a higher value in the weeks following the RV?

[MarkZ] sandytob I believe it could. I will have to see the initial rate first though. I am looking for the 'street' rate to climb

[SpecialAgentGibbs] It is indeed mind blowing to dig & discover what is actually available to the general public, IF you look for it

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs They need to listen to you. You need to spend more time in the room here helping to guide these folks to knowledge on this.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ Nah bro, they just want the money roflmao

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs True Americans. :)As long as we can afford a six pack, a leather recliner and our cable bill....

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ sadly, you got it

[wingnaprayer] MarkZ Will the Banks make arrangements to take care of reserves when we schedule our initial appointment? Are the plans pretty much the same as has been discussed in the past or has the procedures to exchange been reorganized?

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer Some will

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer There is no ONE set plan or bank. There will be good positive competition.

[gatorguy] MarkZ... notice the Auctions in Iraq are continuing... at what point do you think they will stop the auctions before the RV/RI

[MarkZ] gatorguy I personally do not think they continued. I believe that is smoke from the press.

[wingnaprayer] MarkZ Where will we find the list of those banks?

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer all over the place

[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ Do you konw if the "contract" rates exist for the IQN and VNN?

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron I am told Banks will offer those

[akjon] I do believe there are major changes coming that's going to be mind blowing.. What we will receive from this blessing is just icing on the cake compared to the changes that are coming.

[MarkZ] akjon Those old systems are being dismantled

[TIME4RVNOW] markz after all this words that been flying up in front of my eyes ..with all the party beautiful colors.. is it time4rvnow ? Yes or no better be yes

[MarkZ] TIME4RVNOW I am looking for it soon! I am a glass half full kinda guy

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. thanks for the answer.. do you feel the rate will come out at 1-1 or will the rate be the prewar rate of 3.22 plus inflation

[MarkZ] gatorguy I have been cautioned against giving any kind of rate. I expect higher than a dollar though1

[pursuitoftruth] Markz, Tony has said the time has been set time and again and as close as 10 minutes til time of released was stopped on several occasions. When will the cycle end?

[MarkZ] pursuitoftruth We are nearing the VERY end of our 'Groundhog" day

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. I understand... Iraq has publicly announced many times that their currency will be the highest in the region.. Kuwait being at $3.58 or so may be an indicator...

[MarkZ] gatorguy exactly

[dinofan] MarkZ Any ideas on how this may be taxed...special case or normal rates?

[MarkZ] dinofan I have been told special case. I will be hiring a professional though. Better safe than bankrupt...

[sananddan24] MarkZ are rates still showing on the bank screens?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 Three bankers I spoke with today said yes, Two said no. 4 different banks total

[dinofan] MarkZ 55% off to the side for me

[MarkZ] dinofan That would be safe

[dinardiamonds] MarkZ comments on mnt goat and white hat auxiliary

[MarkZ] dinardiamonds I rarely read the boards. I think it clouds the intel and leads to circular intel.

[gatorguy] MarkZ... expanding on the tax question. Do you feel the FATCA law going into effect on July 1 will effect us post C/E

[MarkZ] gatorguy I haven't thought about it. I need to think on it

[geoworld] MarkZ jester said you didn't call him. -- did you?

[MarkZ] geoworld I didn't call him until today.

[possum] MarkZ hi, do u know if any International (Aussie) banks aligned with G64 group exchange...

[MarkZ] possum I have not spoken with G64 group directly yet but I had heard that they had.

[twinnster] markz...this has happened many times...requests going out to "gurus" to not blow the lid off...then nothing happens...YET

[MarkZ] twinnster I honestly believe this time is different. The requests came from a different source this time.

[glonadark] MarkZ With precious metals being needed to make the asset quota for countries, will the availability be scarce since countries will need them too or is the soveriegn buy up done?

[MarkZ] glonadark Yes to some degree but there are other resources and tiers figured in this time. It is not just a 'gold' back thing. Oil is tier one, coal etc, There is a much broader base which should soften the blow to metals markets. IMO

[gatorguy] Markz... understood... With the IMF publicly stating to Iraq to set a reality rate.. and Maliki circumventing the USA by announcing the RI... What group or event do you feel is being an obstacle at this point

[MarkZ] gatorguy Maliki played a great game of chicken and I honestly believe he has helped force a conclusion. Let's face it, the US bankers and politicians would have drug us along as long as they could without motivation and Maliki gave them that. Not that I am a Maliki fan AT ALL!!

[loumat] MarkZ..this president wants to eliminate oil and coal extraction, and any other fossil fuel from the available energy inventory of this country..how will that affect the value of available resources that will valuate the new Basel III USD?

[MarkZ] loumat He nearly ruined me because I was/am in the coal industry. He was not successful in removing it from the B3 tiers as resources that count towards value though.

[glonadark] MarkZ after the GRC is considered public info, how long to you forsee the markets being stable as a whole?

[MarkZ] glonadark I am thinking 6 months myself. what do you think?

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. LOL... Maliki doesn't have any fans! I find little to no independent information on the VND.. its not like their are sites dedicated to it like the Dinar. What really makes Vietnam an Revaluable currency?

[MarkZ] gatorguy cheap labor and they are sitting on a HUGE oil reserve in the middle of the old DMZ.They buried that story to gaurd against speculators. Look for that story to release as soon as the occurs.

[schaefer3] MARKZ - how/why did The CMKX Settlement get tied to The Dinar RV? Is the settlement that large?

[MarkZ] schaefer3 Bob Mahue and Al Hodges saw an opportunity to use CMKM as the straw to break the camels back and help to force the reset and tied the two together by forcing the CMKM settlement to be paid in asset dollars. I will go in to that later in much more detail. That is a very simplified version. Great question though.

[nikki23] Markz do you think this will occur early mornings or in the day est time?

[MarkZ] nikki23 early morning is easier logistically

[harondaddy] MarkZ - Would like to know if you are aware of the new treasury currency notes. I have heard from sources that the new notes were actually printed back in May 2009. I know there are some gurus who still beleive that TRN are not currency. Can you confirm that the TRN will replace the FRN?

[MarkZ] harondaddy I was told it is the USN but yes, the reset doesn't work without the asset backed UST money.

[Lvn42day] MarkZ Please know that I have much respect for our intel providers. However, I cannot understand why our intel suppliers believe the information even if it IS from someone you trust and have faith in. How many times can PTB let us down and still be believed?

[AwesomeAaron] Lvn42day Ditto

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ Ok , I will ask. What is necessary for the IQD to become int'l currency? Who is ultimately responsible for the approval and final release of a currency release to the international community? IMF, Iraq, US, someone else?:

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity As I understand it the IMF will release it to regional level and once the controller of the north american banking block pulls the trigger then the world will acknowledge the reset.

[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ The time for silence has passed. After the elites cashed out AND the Banks clients cashed out AND still WE are sitting here with nothing.... enough is enough. Threaten to release the names is not doing anything to help motivate them. The names need to come out and be held accountable befor

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron the time for silence is almost passed.

[harondaddy] MarkZ - I am interested to know how the Federal Reserve will be phased out? Will people be educated publically about the illegalities of the Federal Reserve System?

[MarkZ] harondaddy We will know what happened. Most americans will choose to stay in the dark and will accept that we just moved the world to asset backed money to make banking more stable.

[sananddan24] MarkZ how about the IRS? Will they still be around?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 yes but in a VERY different form. It will actually be a division of the UST instead of a collection agency of the fed. It will have over sight and drastically changed powers and responsibilities.

[sharpshooter007] Markz .. is the RI like a tree falling in the forest.. if you werent there did it really happened

[derosegirl] Markz Have you heard that the Chinese bought the Federal Reserve? Is that the change of power??

[MarkZ] derosegirl no, the FED is just moving it's offices to London and Italy, they will continue as a company but will be changing their business plan bug time.

[sananddan24] MarkZ the Zim?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 heck yes.

[catz] Markz will MC be on a call anytime soon?

[MarkZ] catz very soon

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ what do you think of Stanley Fischer? Do you think Janet Yellen is going to end up being a patsy?

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity yes on yellen

[Believe13] hi markz..today someone indicated WF was showing dinar, Zim, VND, rupiah at the screens on hold..your thoughts?

[MarkZ] Believe13 Highly likely, I spoke with some other bankers that said they had a rate showing.

[Saved4Eternity] For those that don't know Stanley Fischer used to be former Governor for Bank of Israel and Senate ok'd him to be second in command of the Fed. So, he's poised to take over when Yellen is given her pink slip.

[akjon] MarkZ I hope the IRS joins the FED's on their way out..

[MarkZ] akjon they will need a name change! :)Either way they will be drastically smaller and very changed.

[socalcutie] MarkZ the way i see it, if they are publically announcing on the 15th, it makes sense to bring us in a bit earlier as private exchange outside of public perview wouldn't you agree?

[Digs] MarkZ - could you give a little background for the newbie's --- Months/years ago you were a very active/followed Guru, then went silent for a long period of time, now jumping head-first into the game again, New Site, Facebook, Twitter, Etc.,.... Explain... "Why Now"?

[MarkZ] Digs many reasons, the biggest though is I was asked to get loud to help educate and to keep the detractors from having free reign.

[sandytob] MarkZ Is the IRS still going to collect income taxes?

[sonnayhwh] And the FED is a private corp, owned by foreign banks. So, the Federal revenue goes directly to foreign banks. Can you say "tarriff"? . . . grin

[socalcutie] MarkZ and there will be a flat tax to go along with it.

[mac] MarkZ. Do you have relationships with peeps in Reno?

[MarkZ] mac with a number of people there. Most there I do not trust as far as I can throw them though. I have spent some time in Reno because of this circus. There are some dang good folks there and a large number of snake oil salesmen.

[babycakes12958] I am having a hard time following everything. Must be to tired. MarkZ nice to meet you so to speak I hope I can learn more later. I will just try to keep reading

[MarkZ] babycakes12958 research the Wanta Reagan Mitterand funds. Everyone should probably start there. there is plenty on the net to start researching. Then research the dollar refunding project, you will get crazy info on that but read it all.

[jeff] Markz is the hold up the release of the trn/usn?

[bryan1972] jeff Is that what your hearing? grin

[MarkZ] jeff largely yes that is the hold up.

[jeff] Markz shazam

[Saved4Eternity] Well then MARKZ I guess it's O holding it up then?

[MarkZ] Saved4Eternity I love blaming O but I don't think we can blame him this time.

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ Well I believe he slowed the process down alot....

[barb] MarkZ ZIM? with dinar

[MarkZ] barb yes

[..SweetQueen] MarkZ VND, ZIM, RUPIAH ALL WITH DINAR?

[socalcutie] MarkZ and will you name names and all the details so we fully understand........ you like the facts Zman and we appreciate it very much

[MarkZ] socalcutie I am looking forward to getting to name some of the names. I am especially looking forward to naming the people that have been fighting for this to happen. The people who have given their lives to see this done. Those are who I really want to name.

[gatorguy] Markz.. The TRN notes need to be printed and in circulationrthe RV to appear OR does the UST just have to track the exchanged dinar as a TRN note in a digital form for accounting purposes/Basel III compliance?

[MarkZ] gatorguy I have been told by an exceptional source that many are printed but it can be exchanged digitally and tracked digitally. I was told that UST wants a short window on the 1 to 1 exchange to help remove illegal money and soften any devaluation

[SpecialAgentGibbs] No doubt they have stifled the RI, to prevent double double double dippy

[Gdsgrl21] SpecialAgentGibbs lol

[imperium] [..SweetQueen] markz vnd, zim, rupiah all with dinar?

[MarkZ] imperium I believe so. I am looking for them at the same time.

[Jetskye] Markz do we know how many zeros off on the zim?

[MarkZ] Jetskye I have been told anywhere from 6 to 10

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ Any new info on the US deval %?

[derosegirl] I think devaluation is for a short time till the US treasury becomes Basel3 after the RV. What do you think Markz?

[zaneandres] I heard that there are trillions of dollars that would be removed from the system if we issue TRNs. Many criminals and terrorists would not be able to exchange.

[MarkZ] zaneandres exactly why they want a short window on even exchanges

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs The UST is actually trying to remove enough illegal falsely printed currency to not have to devalue at all. The plan is agressive and logical.

[Saved4Eternity] derosegirl I don't agree. I think it's designedto crash at some point so they an intro their NWO and digital currency/chip.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ Maybe between the illegal $$, and the ill gained $$ being cut out of the exchange, the offset will compensate?

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs That is the plan.

[Cyndee49] What is 6 to 10. Missedsomething

[Mother fine] Cyndee49 Gdsgrl21 zeros being removed from the zim

[Muruga] I hope there are provisions to curtail the enroumous amounts of dinar in the hands of organized crime, and getting the innocent to CE for them

[SpecialAgentGibbs] I wonder if they will ever give back Falcone's monmey

[derosegirl] I think devaluation is for a short time till the US treasury becomes Basel3 after the RV. What do you think Markz?

[MarkZ] derosegirl The UST will be B3 the moment we refund the USD. Reset equals B3 for the Treasury dollar.

[lilypad] MarkZ, how many days is the exchange estimated to be to get the majority of the people exchanged?

[MarkZ] lilypad 30 for the IQD VND etc. on the USN/TRN from Fed note they expect 90 days

[tc0043] MarkZ why does the roll out of USN hold up the release of the 800

[MarkZ] tc0043 When the IQD was tied to the Reset it was decided it had to be paid in asset dollars. You can't pay in asset dollars without the reset aka USN/TRN

[socalcutie] MarkZ i have to believe it is May 15 since Zap has twice substantated that date i his posts. he's pretty straight up

[MarkZ] sandytob I believe the may 15th Backwall date

[MarkZ] socalcutie Zap has the ultimate chinese connection

[sandytob] MarkZ And I sure would like to believe that also.

[Saved4Eternity] MarkZ Yep we talkedabout May 15th before and I read the June timeframe.....

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron two different sources. I only believe one of them.

[chini] what irak will do with ri international ill they wait untill june is ridiculuos

[gatorguy] Markz.... do you feel they would put 1 of the back wall dates ON the exact day parliment is seated? It just doesn't make sense

[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ Ah that makes sense.... I believe Zap and the May 15th date

[akjon] MarkZ I look at it like this.. With the changes happening now with worlds economics and reset of currencies and the new banking systems designed to level the playing field you can't have the old systems in place that was the caused the problems (FED IRS BLM and so on.. ) in the first place..

[akjon] I do believe there are major changes coming that's going to be mind blowing.. What we will receive from this blessing is just icing on the cake compared to the changes that are coming.

[SpecialAgentGibbs] akjon you can bet on it!

[MarkZ] akjon I agree.

[wingnaprayer] MarkZ Will the Banks make arrangements to take care of reserves when we schedule our initial appointment? Are the plans pretty much the same as has been discussed in the past or has the procedures to exchange been reorganized?

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer Some will

MarkZ] wingnaprayer There is no ONE set plan or bank. There will be good positive competition.

[gatorguy] MarkZ... notice the Auctions in Iraq are continuing... at what point do you think they will stop the auctions before the RV/RI

[MarkZ] gatorguy I personally do not think they continued. I believe that is smoke from the press.

[[AwesomeAaron] MarkZ Do you konw if the "contract" rates exist for the IQN and VNN?

[MarkZ] AwesomeAaron I am told Banks will offer those

[sananddan24] MarkZ are rates still showing on the bank screens?

[MarkZ] sananddan24 Three bankers I spoke with today said yes, Two said no. 4 different banks total

[twinnster] markz...this has happened many times...requests going out to "gurus" to not blow the lid off...then nothing happens...YET

[MarkZ] twinnster I honestly believe this time is different. The requests came from a different source this time.

[possum] MarkZ hi, do u know if any International (Aussie) banks aligned with G64 group exchange...

[MarkZ] possum I have not spoken with G64 group directly yet but I had heard that they had.

[glonadark] MarkZ With precious metals being needed to make the asset quota for countries, will the availability be scarce since countries will need them too or is the soveriegn buy up done?

[MarkZ] glonadark Yes to some degree but there are other resources and tiers figured in this time. It is not just a 'gold' back thing. Oil is tier one, coal etc, There is a much broader base which should soften the blow to metals markets. IMO

[pursuitoftruth] Markz, I look forward to when you are able to pull the curtain back and let us know the whole truth. The deception that has been used is palpable and it causes so much confusion.

[glonadark] MarkZ after the GRC is considered public info, how long to you forsee the markets being stable as a whole?

[MarkZ] glonadark I am thinking 6 months myself. what do you think?

[glonadark] MarkZ personally, I don't know if the markets will destabilize since that would bring to light the GCR as a whole to those in the markets. just trying to get wiser opinions on the matter. Those with 401k etc will panic if things destabilize

[MarkZ] glonadark I think they will hide it and call it a market correctio

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. I understand the cheap labor and the new found oil in the gulf there (forget the gulfs name) but how do you feel the relationship of the Oil credits for cash and vietnam puzzle fits into the equation

[Robertprofessor] gatorguy Gulf of Tonkin

[gatorguy] Robertprofesso Bingo.. thats the one! Thank you

[MarkZ] glonadark that is what I think

[glonadark] MarkZ like other "flash crashs" we have seen?

[glonadark] MarkZ hmm....thank you for the info and you time!

[misskitty05] Robertprofessor I'm starting to get excited again

[Robertprofessor] misskitty05 Not me. Tired of the Revue.

[top_gun] MarkZ thanks for your time tonight!! we know it is valuable and the castle appreciates you!!!

[gatorguy] MarkZ.. thanks for your time tonight....

[MarkZ] tc0043 so welcome. This chat was a whirl wind and I was just trying to stay current with it. That screen was rolling! Mods if you caught half of that you were amazing!!! Folks who I missed just stay on me when you see me in here to answer you.

[superbiz] MarkZ hi I came in late tonight and I am sure its been asked but here goes. Do you think that we are upon the 10 day limit or whatevr it s called to make the RI official around the world???

[MarkZ] superbiz I am thinking we close to it

[sandytob] MarkZ a moderated chat just means that you would get one question at a time and the rest of us would wait our turn.....it works very well.

[veggielover] MarkZ did you see all that WCW was saying about reserves not being honored. Was getting it from a post by blackjon. Do you think there was anything to that?

[MarkZ] veggielover I think it could depend on your dealer. Ask your dealers personally. I know I quizzed mine big time to make certain he had enough dinar to cover his reserves.

[glonadark] MarkZ do you think that things here domestically will go back to it being illegal to physically hold gold etc at a certian volume?

[MarkZ] glonadark I have been assured that gold will stay legal. I will admit that it scares me though

[glonadark] MarkZ do you think that things here domestically will go back to it being illegal to physically hold gold etc at a certian volume?

[MarkZ] glonadark I do not think so

[nikki23] Markz do you think this will occur early mornings or in the day est time?

[MarkZ] nikki23 early morning is easier logistically

[..SweetQueen] MARKZ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING IN THIS EVENING AND DOING Q&A.

[MarkZ] ..SweetQueen Thank you for having me

[thrive] SweetQueen can you please put it out there in your room that wild duck is in the hospital needing heavy prayer

[misskitty05] thrive what happened to WD?

[..SweetQueen] WHAT'S WRONG WITH WILDDUCK?

[thrive] I just talked to him there trying to get his anxiety and blood pressure down

[AuntieM] I join with the prayers for Wild Duck's healing and divine protection from all attacks.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  Empty Re: MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 08, 2014 11:11 am

Announcement No. (2667)
The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 8-5-2014 results were as follows:
DetailsNotes
Number of banks6
Auction price selling dinar / US$1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$-----
Amount sold at auction price (US$)50,248,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----
Total offers for buying (US$)50,248,000
Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 08, 2014 11:12 am

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1166.0001164.000
EuroEUR1623.8881623.076
British poundGBP1978.1191977.130
Canadian dollarCAD1070.1171069.582
Swiss francCHF1333.4861332.819
Swedish kronaSEK179.291179.201
Norwegian kroneNOK197.470197.371
Danish kroneDKK217.562217.453
Japanese yenJPY11.47611.471
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1815.1121814.205
Indicative rates - 08.05.2014

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 08, 2014 11:13 am

Go away you lying windbag!  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  1656125192

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu May 08, 2014 4:54 pm

Kevin roflmao, Shame on you taking the time and wasting your mind to read his crap.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

I got partway through, barfed and skimmed to the end ...  MarkZ Q&A at I4U Wednesday Night  2350219667 Some one had to take one for the team ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

:okjh:
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member