Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss

2 posters

Go down

some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  Empty some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss

Post by Ponee Wed May 07, 2014 9:52 am

Fatlawi: some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss
05/06/2014

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Considered an MP for the coalition of state law Hanan al, on Tuesday, that question some political blocs election results before the end of the count represents a prior announcement about the "failure" and its loss, while confirming that some people live in the past and accept reality. She Fatlawi in an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "some of the blocks that did not wait for the results of counting and began launching accusations and discredit the electoral process and the results, and we are surprised by it," arguing that "the charges represent a prior announcement for the loss of these people and their failure." She Fatlawi "was their first waiting for the results and then take the road to legal challenge if they find something wrong or breach in the election," pointing out that "some people still live the ruins of the past and does not want to accept reality." The MP for the coalition united to repair Walid Mohammadi, on Monday (May 5, 2014), that 95% of the fraudulent electoral process, while the description of the democratic process in Iraq as "a lie." It is noteworthy that many of the political blocs began to predict victory in parliamentary elections vast that took place in the capital Baghdad and other provinces, on Wednesday (April 30, 2014), against the backdrop of the preliminary results received from the observers, to start movements expanded in order to form alliances to enable them to get the proportions of seats high in the Parliament.

http://goo.gl/N8qm47
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  Empty Re: some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss

Post by Kevind53 Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 am

Not an unexpected development ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  2805820865  some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  2805820865  some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  2805820865  some blocks questioning the election results before they appear on the pre-announcement loss  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum