Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Chest" feared electoral fraud I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Chest" feared electoral fraud

Go down

"Chest" feared electoral fraud Empty "Chest" feared electoral fraud

Post by Ponee Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:58 am

"Chest" feared electoral fraud
04/27/2014

"Chest" feared electoral fraud 7196793
Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr,
The leader of the sadrist movement, Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr, in a speech addressed to the Iraqi people, feared fraud will Admix voting and counting process, referring to the plan to declare a State of emergency throughout the country, in the event of loss of Nouri al-Maliki in elections.Sadr asked: "should not be the loss of some, the beginning of an unfair and unjust sentences, calling for the Declaration of a State of emergency over what they call the national safety law".He called the army vulnerable to pressure, saying: "I'm afraid of election fraud".On the other hand, the Chairman of the group "the next century" international observation of the elections in the world, William Morris, was optimistic the electoral process in Iraq and the actions of the Independent Electoral Commission of Iraq.In another context, the US Embassy warned its citizens of the movement during the election period. Thanks VC
http://goo.gl/8mMW6c
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum