Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki backs out of his TV debate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki backs out of his TV debate

Go down

Maliki backs out of his TV debate Empty Maliki backs out of his TV debate

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:10 am

Chalabi attacking al-Maliki and accuse him of reneging on his agreement to TV debate

saturday ,April 19th,2014 13:38

Maliki backs out of his TV debate B29af2d1ea470cef6a8dcc041c0d8039_S

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News .

waging political Ahmed Chalabi, a scathing attack on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the issues of corruption, accused by those close to him, while the detection of reverse-Maliki agreed to hold a televised debate with him.

Chalabi said in a blog posting on his personal social networking site (Facebook) that "after less than 24 hours on the approval of al-Maliki on the political and economic debate has been open now cancel it on the grounds that al-Maliki is versed calculation of things."

"That's possible confined in embarrassment with his audience for this before consulting companions and announced our withdrawal."
In further comment to him on the site, Chalabi said: "I am Dr. Ahmed Abdel Hadi Chalabi ..

I defy state law and the Prime Minister that show us who is the beneficiary currently buildings vacated by his son Ahmed, and how it was sub-contracted and who is benefiting and how much the size of corruption and what is the role of the master (...) cousin Ahmed. "

He said: "We have all the names and documents, information and how to quit, Mr. (....) and will be open because of an extensive investigation and involve the U.S. embassy and how Astgfelt to Scott about the people and all the contractors involved in the matter."

In another matter, it was revealed that Chalabi "Abbas Basil al-Maliki, a policeman at the Emergency Touirij Regiment became the commander of the regiment in emergency overnight after receipt of Maliki for prime minister as a cousin."

He added that the person in question "became a presenter Abbas security officer Office of the Adjutant General and then became Dean Basil Abbas human rights and about the naming of a security officer to the chief of security and intelligence in the Office of the Adjutant General is a graduate of a primary."

The many sites on Facebook has been harnessed to determine how the blocs and political figures in the media battle fierce exchange where candidates accusations of corruption and the positions and in some cases publishing documents to prove these cases.

This increases the hottest war the closer the elections scheduled to be held on the thirtieth of this month.

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/politics/item/50878-AkvkBn-nmAvL-AkLAkKn-NnbmLm-BAkbEAvI-Il-LNAJjbm
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum