Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week.

3 posters

Go down

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. Empty TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week.

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 pm

4-18-2014 Intel Guru TerryK Talked to UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. They did tell me that the holdup is Obama he is not wanting the masses to benefit from this blessing because of what it represents. I did also here that he is purposing that the rate come out below the $3.42 and then let it rise from there. I don't know if that is true or not. So the UST is telling me that it is still in good position for it to come out tomorrow [Friday]. I know that tomorrow is Friday but we will see what happens. That is the best news I have for today.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. Empty Re: TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week.

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:10 pm

WOW, EVERY SENTENCE in his post is a LIE!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. Empty Re: TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week.

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:12 pm

UST is now quoting rates and date? Now that is a "big whooper"...!!!

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:23 pm

Whooper, thats not even a whooper, its a triple whooper with cheese supersized, obviuosly with coke ! Damn I guess I just did say that ! LOL

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 1656125192  omg
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 pm

You know we have become "Americanized" here so much that it's annoying.

Anyplace that I go to get something (ok fast food) they want to supersize me. First thing they say is (when you order a combo) "coke to drink" Hell I haven't coke since I was a teenager.  Then they say what size. I always answer the person on the voice box thing, the size that is priced on your menu here.

Why do we need LARGE things. Hell I shouldn't even be eating the small fries never mind upping the size and paying more.

2cents  omg
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 pm

Hmm, what side of the bed did we get up on today ? Really, I am not a "Fast Food" junkie anyway. I don't know whats in it, who touched it and where. The other thing is that stuff causes severe "Hail Damage" ! LOL

tony  2cents
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:11 pm

LOL...I got up on the "right" side.

You must understand something Yachtsman, we Canadians like our Canadian ways. We understand you bring your stores and fast food businesses here to make money. But what we don't like is loosing our Canadian ways and standards and that has been happening more and more.  Much of our Canadian stores and business have been bought up my American conglomerates and we don't recognize ourselves anymore. Not a rant, just a truthful observation and comment.

I have  been known to frequent them from time to time in a pinch. I normally get one of their healthy salads but there are times there is nothing better than a nice burger and fries. Although I tend to frequent one that is "Canadian" and not an American chain that supersizes your portions.

As for what's in it, well you could say the same for all the produce in the grocery stores. It comes from all over the world from places that don't have the guidelines we do as far as pesticides and growing conditions. Who touched it, well I live in a very multicultural city and not only do they touch it they sniff it with their noses then put it back on the shelf.  Who knows what germs they have near their nose or what they have touched with their hands. Although I try to eat healthy, I don't believe I have ever gotten the flu or cold from eating a McChicken.  I have gotten the flu and cold from sick people who breathe on me because they just can't get close enough to me....LOL
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Ok, I stand "Slapped Around" !LOL

I have friends all over Canada, and have been there many times. In fact, I would move there in a minute. I love it there, the people are great, and the land is beautiful. What else can I say.

I have had an entire day of being taken wrong, so with that, I think I will go hide until another day. Must be something with the full moon or ?????. TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 2350219667
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:17 pm

No don't hide. I love to pick on Americans. It's so much fun.!!!!  You have to know me to understand my humor and comments.  You're not wrong. You're just a different kind of right. LOL

:kdiek:  :polk:  ❇
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 pm

SHHHH, I won't tell anyone that you like to abuse people from that crazy ass country to your south !

Wait, don't tell me I might be right in all the wrong circles ! LMAO TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203  TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203  TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203  TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:55 pm

I have spent my life (so it seems) either working in the US or having mostly American friends. I also finished college there so I'm kind of half and half, but don't tell your gov't or they will want to take a chunk out of me.

TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 3508649203 

I used to live so close to the border growing up, the customs officers were like friends. No ID or anything while driving across the border. Coming back with chicken wings after an evening of hanging out in the local bar with a mixture of Canuks and Americans.  One big happy family. At one time.

LOL...I didn't say you were right...I said you were a "different kind of right"..LOL

All kidding aside, I love my American friends.  Just glad I'm up here where it's a little bit safer, at least for the moment.

❇      :spring2:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:23 pm

You have me feeling nostalgic about Canada. I lived in Vancouver B.C before I moved to Croatia. I lived in Yaletown...new area of the city and right on the waterfront. I miss all the choices of restaurants so much. Here in Croatia we only have McDonalds and I have never eaten there. Being a tourist country, all the restaurants are ethnic foods, and trying to find chinese food is impossible. I pay $20 for a small bottle of soy sauce!
Give my love to Canada!

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Yachtsman Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:27 pm

WOW, I am missing a whole post. I must have not pressed "Send" Bummer, it was a good one. Anyway, off the the boat to spend the rest of the day in the sun, then a lakeside bar and grill, then home for a bowl of Advil with sliced banana's on it ! omg  TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 2218296283
Yachtsman
Yachtsman
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:17 pm

CroatianLight wrote:You have me feeling nostalgic about Canada. I lived in Vancouver B.C before I moved to Croatia. I lived in Yaletown...new area of the city and right on the waterfront. I miss all the choices of restaurants so much. Here in Croatia we only have McDonalds and I have never eaten there. Being a tourist country, all the restaurants are ethnic foods, and trying to find chinese food is impossible. I pay $20 for a small bottle of soy sauce!
Give my love to Canada!
Ah Vancouver!!!  yes Yaletown I have been there. BC is my favorite of all of Canada.

Not to mention you must miss the Rockies as well. Even better than the Chinese food in Vancouver is the Thai food...!!!! Yum.

Easter love from Canada coming your way.

:kdiek:     TerryK telling a BIG WHOPPER - saying he talked to his UST contact this afternoon everything is looking great for this week. 2243815925
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Yachtsman, may you will find the inspiration to post it again after your boating adventure and that Advil.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum