Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for

Go down

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for Empty Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:51 am

Urgent Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for
Iraq
04/16/2014

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for 3686651
{Muthanna: Euphrates News} The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for the citizens of Iraq and heavenly.
Mr. Ammar al-Hakim in a speech during the ceremonial mass to announce the program of the coalition of citizen {273} in Muthanna province today that "you in the heart place ye Samra south and the spirit of the Euphrates and the sons Almzaiv, generosity and courage, and that your decision today will determine the fate of Iraq, and the future of Al-Muthanna, let's Muthana Cry tearing her dress neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for the citizens of Iraq and heavenly
http://goo.gl/RhyEGe
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for Empty Re: Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:53 am

Mr. Hakim: the country does not need slogans, but not mature project lost time or fool after today I have the maturity of the Iraqis, as well as expanded choices ..
04/16/2014

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for 7163006
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, said the country does not need slogans, but projects a clear and mature, no lost time or to deceive or mislead after today, I have the maturity of the Iraqis as well as their decisions and choices.

Mr. Hakim calls the sons of Muthanna to launch a cry torn dress by neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for 4702877_orig

This came in a speech to Mr. Hakim festival mass of 273 citizen coalition in Muthanna province, with the following text of the speech ..In the name of God the Merciful

He says God endorses his victory than he wants to be the lesson of the first vision} Al-Imran / 13Peace, mercy and blessings of God ...Today we are in the hospitality contributed to the descendants of the founding of the modern Iraqi state ... it is launched here revolted ... The peace the sons of revolutionaries .... and peace to the people of Samawah good guys ... peace on Rumaitha, vegetables and Warka, Salman ... peace Glory Crescent .... Peace on tribal elders and thoroughbreds ...

... Muthanna Champions ... peace Abu Shaalan sons John and sons of the martyr Sheikh Saeed Mehdi heavenly peace .... province revolutions, uprisings, brave men and women.

That's flexed a special place in our hearts and greatly appreciated in the consciousness, the more said the beginnings of modern Iraq, remember Samawah, because it formed the first spark to launch ... It is this land was sparked century, and the issuance of its men settled pencil brutal occupation, and Bashama and courageous elders of the clans continued revolution and borrowed another fire So he gave the occupiers and the Iraqi state was established here ... The history of the modern Iraqi state ... It is here, God willing, will start building a modern state fair ... and just as able Chaltm spark revolution twenties ye Stneron Meshaal change, in order to gain Muthanna what they deserve and receive what he deserves Iraq , and you make the best of historical moments.

This province, which was the area's second-largest province in Iraq did not impair the rights of the state and at various stages, and it is unfortunate to have a penalty of Samawah founded Butortha Iraqi state, not enough attention by the State that is the injustice that we will work to remove him from the chest of Samawah Soon, God willing to give her the right they deserve.

Dear loved ones ... oh sons of Muthanna beloved ...
It is shameful to say about Muthanna it poor and do not have the resources the and unchanged this product of poor planning and management, how to be the second largest province in Iraq's poor, and how the province has the largest arable land in the country to be poor, and how the province adorned Euphrates and deposited in its soil wealth mineral to be poor, shy and budget, and where poverty rates are among the highest in the area of ​​the country, and the unemployment rate among young people is the highest in the country? ! .

Real agricultural project in Iraq from here, from the land of goodness, agriculture and human, and the Iraqi promising tourism project, which constitutes a key tributary to balance the future will have a clear impact on Samawah with God's help.

The concept of the rentier state that rely on oil at a high rate of its budget ended up in the world, and the budgets of Iraq next must maximizes resources, agricultural, industrial, tourism and investment ... who wants to be his own foothold in the map of the future, he has to think of now, the means and the ways and mechanisms and laws that give people well-being unrestricted unilateral economic sector, as the advancement of Iraq requires a renaissance of all its provinces and cities, the economic reform and sustainable development require a renaissance in all fields and sectors of the state.

Who thinks that he is mistaken Muthanna poor and lacks the vision and the measure of Samawah ... the rich and the very rich ... but poor in defense of their rights, not only find a few of those who defended their rights and strongly, this is a problem Muthanna major Mazlomatha this big ... I do not There are only a few influential voices in the Muthanna Iraqi parliament ... and when it does not have a strong voice, and you do not expect to take that defend you demanding your rights or the rights of others, because often extracted nor granted.

The day before the men Muthanna historic opportunity to choose their representatives in the parliament of Iraq, and they have to scrutinize in this choice because of Samawah deserve to be represented by the honorable and the good guys who own the project and Muthanna Iraq.

Dear loved ones ... O ... O sons of Ansar Al-Muthanna beloved ...
Iraq does not need slogans, but needs to project a clear and mature stems it forward.

And Muthanna do not need to charity and donations and Awardees and appointment levels delusional, but you need to gain their rights, and represented in parliament stationed under the dome and defending these rights, and to say I'm cyan and represent Samawah in Iraq's parliament, demanding their rights, and fighting for that doubles its budget Finance , and that recognizes the strategic projects of this province stones and all provinces of the country.

Muthanna need a clear vision, planning and administration, unchanged if her sisters from central and southern Iraq and the state of the whole.
Dear loved ones ... O ... O principals Ansar loyal sons of Muthanna .... Hey sweetie ...

This is our program for the new Iraq, we have made great efforts and formed committees numerous drafted to be the window of our people toward the future ... This is our project for the future ... This is the way that we have decided to where we are going with our people, that we might receive the respect of the world, Valaotan not built Balamani but planning and effort sacrifice and tender ... this is a project that our state fair of modern and capable ... This is a project to build Iraq that Iraqis deserve, this program and this project will secure the future for our young people who dream about it, and in this program we will put Iraq on the right path ...

Iraq's institutions and democracy ...

Iraq fairness, justice and equality ...

Iraq's national unity and participation ...

Iraq is managed by a strong team and homogeneous Thi unified vision, knows what he wants and what the country must submit to his sons ...
We are the sons of Iraq, and we know very well what he wants ... and we are the sons of Muthanna and we know very well what you want ... there is no time wasted anymore and do not deceive or mislead the Iraqis have matured and ripened their choices and decisions.

My brothers and sisters loved ones ... oh sons of Muthanna beloved ...
A year ago we launched the Muthana expensive project development Rehab Muthanna {}, but what happened to this project? ! . Is defended by representatives of Muthanna in Parliament? Or local government? This project alone sponsor providing {50 000} jobs in Muthanna, within three years, and this figure is bigger than you need Muthanna to run her sons unemployed ... It is in this place and the year before we say that the Muthanna is the link between the borders of Iraq, Western and Eastern, and that the draft strategic line Rapid revive all areas of the province, is there a motive and built this project? , And we said at the Muthanna untapped oil reserves, and the only refinery in the province is small and old, what was the response? Answer ... is that the refinery was closed! , At a time when our project involves the construction of a refinery capacity of 200 thousand barrels and Muthanna project linking the economic capital of Basra, Iraq ... What happened to all of these projects, we have remained trapped in drawers because there is no one to defend the rights of Muthanna or demanding their rights effectively and producer.
Dear loved ones ...

I said a year ago that Muthanna is not poor men and potentials, location, size and wealth, but they are poor, those who defend it, and today it is time in order to hear the Muthanna her to Iraq ... Today it is time Ki says Muthanna saying chapter ... will depart Station ignore and return decision has elect of represented in the parliament's right, and to be the best defender her and Iraq, and formed as Muthanna launch of the founding of the modern Iraqi state today claim that they have a constitutional role in building the new Iraq ... Iraq a modern state fair able.

These state that we dreamed of all, to embrace us and we are proud of ... this country that safe to them on ourselves and the future of our children and present our young people ... the state refuses to corruption, injustice and deprivation ... state capable can defend its citizens and Iraq and cut off the head of sedition and crush terrorism and win it is ... a modern state provide us with clean streets and cities full of hospitals healthy and modern schools for our children ... the state has an economy to serve the citizens and prevents him humiliating begging for an appointment here and there ... just state be a citizen not to Msowl ... state integrity not corruption state efficiency ... and not favoritism ... bright future state.

Dear loved ones ... oh sons of Mihrab and dear sons of Iraq ... oh ... oh Muthanna beloved loyal sons of Iraq ...

We have to raise your brothers and sisters in the coalition of citizen logo {citizen triumph} because we are confident that no value of any victory without the victory of the citizen, nor the value of the home if the citizen Menksra ... Iraq Inadekm in order to adopt Christianity citizen Basabekm rays ... and Iraq Antejekm Ki Tmanhoh resolution, which helped him to move towards the future ... Iraq Inadekm and you better than meets the appeal ... it is good for Muthanna Iraq and for the future we all have to win the citizen ... and for the future of our sons and daughters we all have to win the citizen ... and when Win the homeland and the citizen win win win Muthanna and hope.

My brothers and PowerPoint Presentation ... Dear Parents and Ansar clan ...
That your heart a place ye Samra south and the spirit of the Euphrates and the sons Almzaiv, generosity and courage, and that your decision today will determine the fate of Iraq, and the future of Muthanna ... Let's Muthana cry tearing her dress neglect and oblivion and win it for themselves and for Iraq and the citizen heavenly.

Senltakikm goodness always faces ... oh goodness, generosity and hospitality ... and you will remain our hopes high, because we know that Hmtkm and Qamatkm high ... and we will be with you always because you are with the right and with Iraq.

Peace on Muthana good and tender ... and peace to the people of Samawah principals ... peace on clans stones and Nkhutha our peace and courage ... We will meet today and tomorrow on the good and the victory and the future ... and win and win Samawah citizen Ventsr home, God willing ... Peace martyrs and sacrifices ... peace ... the Patriots faithful protectors of peace to the nation and the defenders with him ... and the peace of the religious authority on governance and peace Sadrain martyrs and martyr Mehrab and Aziz ĎăĘă Iraq ... and as long as Iraq's okay ...
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings. End
http://goo.gl/wt32zo

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum