Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What have you learned from this investment? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

What have you learned from this investment?

+2
Ssmith
Goldiegirl
6 posters

Go down

What have you learned from this investment? Empty What have you learned from this investment?

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've debated to post this for a couple of days. I've been thinking about my own thoughts on this and decided I'd like to hear what others have to share.  Kind of sharing and getting closer.

So, I'm asking. What have you learned from or by investing in the Dinar.

It could be anything. I don't want to put ideas in your heads but I'll give you a few ideas for a topic.

Learned about the Iraqi people
Financial systems of the world
World Politics
My Family has no faith in me
I'm living a dream
I found I'm gullible 

These are just some examples I pulled out, but I want to let you decide what your experience has been and what you have learned. I think it would be great to share with others. I'm sure many of us have some of the same experiences. 

You can post as often as you like.  No need to just have one post so if you see someone else's thoughts that are true for you, or trigger a  thought, please post again and be as elaborate, detailed  or "Kooky" as you would like.

We are many, we are one!!!

What have you learned from this investment? 2243815925
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What have you learned from this investment? Empty Re: What have you learned from this investment?

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Alright, I will start.

I have learned to pay more attention to my investments, the money in the bank (what there is of it) and what's happening in the world with money/currency.   I really didn't pay attention all that much and I didn't really know about the IMF, World Bank or that the Federal Reserve was not a bank.

I guess some of my ideals have been shattered. That's a good thing because my rose colored glasses have come off, which has been disheartening but a growth change I needed to protect myself better.

:polk:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

What have you learned from this investment? Empty Re: What have you learned from this investment?

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 am

I've learned about human nature and how easy it is to fool people with the thought of riches.  Good, honest and otherwise intelligent people have thrown all common sense out the window.  Tony can do a call and it's just like all the previous calls and intell cease to exist.  And the few who do question are banned.  As in the case of Okie's chatroom.  I've seen 900-1000 people in there a couple years ago.  Now I very seldom even go there and when I do, there are only 150 or so.  And it's quiet, people are too scared to say anything, they just wait for their savior - Okie......it's a chatless chatroom.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 pm

Thank you for responding cute little doggie.

Looks like nobody learned anything.  Either that or they are afraid to post their deep dark secrets.

:spring1:  :polk:  :spring2:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:17 pm

I've learned many things.
How not to be swept away with visions of richness that has not been earned.
How the Middle East compares to us. Even though I've been there I learned a lot more by reading articles posted here and on other sites.
Learned about foods, healing and different views on religious beliefs everyone has.
How to always keep an open mind, makes it easier to learn new things even though you disagree it's still a learning experience.
Made many friends along this journey and hopefully keep them forever.
Still have no clue as to how Iraq runs their government, but I guess they don't either so not upset with that one.
Can now talk a little about currencies and how they relate to the world financial systems.
Maybe a very important thing I learned is to be more attentive to other peoples feelings and ideas.
I also try and listen to what others have to say and not be too judgmental with their views.
Guess that is all for now. Thanks GG for this opportunity to express what we have learned.   :throb:

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Saint, thank you for sharing.

I would have to say that I have learned how to look at people's opinions, ideas and thoughts a little different as well. Although I know not many think like I do and have always had to 'bend' in ways I didn't want to, I find that I can now do it with more diplomacy and leave them feeling OK about their side of things.  We can both walk away feeling happy.

I also learned I don't always have to be right. Mistakes are allowed.  Oh gosh, did this "A" type personality actually say that?

❇
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:44 pm

GG, yes you did and it is now an official part of this forum. 

:spring2:

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mannymanin925 Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:46 pm

I have learnt that the IQN represents the Iraqi Dinar, which is
a currency of a country with multiple assets to back it up and that is going to have a nice appreciation in the forex market.

mannymanin925

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm

IQD represents the Iraqi dinar, IQN represents guru hype. I have learned more than I ever wanted to know about foreign currency UN sanctions, IMF, etc. and made a lot of friends I would never have known otherwise.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What have you learned from this investment? 2805820865  What have you learned from this investment? 2805820865  What have you learned from this investment? 2805820865  What have you learned from this investment? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdragon Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Non-attachment and patience.... lots of patience! meditate
pinkdragon
pinkdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Hello pinkdragon.  Nice to meet you!!!
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdragon Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:19 pm

You too, Goldiegirl!  bigsmile
pinkdragon
pinkdragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 am

I have learned a lot about a country, its people and culture that I knew absolutely NOTHING about before.

I have learned that there are many people who have only their own interest in mind and that they will continue to persue that cause no matter what hurt it brings to others.

I have learned that it is difficult to let go of a dream/hope, even when the evidence points to something else.

I have learned who my friends are.

I have re-learned - that if it seems too good to be true - then it IS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum