Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections

2 posters

Go down

Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections Empty Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections
04/12/2014

Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections 364630
T dagger, on Saturday, not to grant Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for a third term, and stressed that winning the third term "destroy Iraq," and urged to participate strongly in the elections, promised the injustice of the government to the people a "elements of support for terrorism," while pointing out that al-Maliki derided the possibilities of the state "to break his opponents."The dagger in an interview to the (long-Presse), "There is a great opportunity today to not grant the prime minister for a third term by uniting the efforts and understanding of early between the political blocs, because if he got them standing, injustice, corruption and oppression and destroy Iraq, as well as the political forces, all of which were torn no longer united as before because of the political system in Iraq, "calling" to go to elections strongly desired to bring about change. "

He added the dagger that "the suppression of demonstrators resolution of sit-ins, peaceful force has not resolved the matter and has achieved stability but also gave impetus to terrorism because al-Maliki to push the Iraqis and demonstrators private despair and increased the frequency of violence, because the greatest service provided by terrorism," explaining that "the Iraqi citizens, especially in the six provinces Almentvdh infected despair they are looking for a way to save them, and the injustice of the government one of the elements of their support for terrorism and to generate chaos. "

He drew the dagger that "al-Maliki derided the potential of the whole country to break up his opponents and political blocs on the other hand work to achieve the third term to him and this will destroy Iraq, the state is in danger, in which we get rid of it and we are confident that we will prevail sooner or later and we will take our rights fully," noting that he "did not not provoke a sectarian problem with cross-year armed conflict, but also has problems with the Kurds and Shiite political forces and destroy Iraq. "

He revealed the dagger from "hold a meeting within a few days to leaders of the Sunni religious figures in and outside Iraq to give the opinion of the political process and will be their opinion is binding on all," explaining that "the patience of Iraqis has been long due to excessive force of power we need today to begin immediately to establish the rules of functioning of the state institutions and the separation of powers with a political, economic and cultural national identity, and the need to convene a meeting of all the people it brings together. "

He dagger "we managed to form the Accordance Front in 2005 and we got 45 seats and the draft of the Iraqi List, which won 91 seats, and we found the importance of participation of the Sunnis in the political process as a solution is important, but Jhofer involvement of exclusion, marginalization and injustice understanding made security the expulsion of terrorism, but today what the troops security in specific cities more unfair than the occupation forces themselves. "

The mass of dignity, led by T dagger, announced Tuesday (April 8, 2014), about the quest to build a state of civil democracy based on "participation, freedom and justice," away from the "coercion and violence, marginalization and exclusion", while stressed the need to build bases for effective state institutions and the separation of powers and the embodiment of national identity, called to "save Iraq by not allowing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to get a third term."

The T dagger, is one of the most prominent supporters of the mobility of the mass anti-government in the Sunni-dominated areas (Anbar, Nineveh, Salahuddin, Diyala and Kirkuk, as well as areas of the capital), which lasted for more than a year.

It was the dagger, announced in (tenth of December 2013 the past), the formation of a political bloc to enter the next parliamentary elections, on behalf of (mass dignity), indicating that it was born from "the womb of the sit-ins in the streets of pride and honor."

Stiletto Iraqi politician resident abroad, an engineer formation of the Iraqi List, and the title of "kingmaker" and enjoys close relations with the countries of the Arab and foreign governments.
http://goo.gl/XRLo1g
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections Empty Re: Dagger: calls not to give al-Maliki for a third term because it will destroy Iraq and demanding to participate in elections

Post by Jayzze Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:24 pm

each day more and more groups areshow there dissatification with m  but remember he is a man not to reckon with. the next two weeks shall be interesting
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum