Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds

Go down

Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  Empty Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 am

Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds
04/11/2014

Iraq seeks international support in order to restore a trillion dollars of looted funds  2269897

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. Iraq is seeking through an international conference in Baghdad Wednesday to get international support for restoration of his money stolen and smuggled abroad, amounting trillion and 14 million dollars and handed over ministers and senior officials Harbin and inform the participating countries on his experience in completing files restore its wealth with other countries and receive criminals squatters on public money.She said the Integrity Commission said Iraq will brief delegates at the crossroads of Baghdad International Anti-Corruption to be held Wednesday on the movements and efforts in order to recover the money people looted in the light of the provisions of Chapter V of the United Nations Convention against Corruption. Added that the head of the judge Alaa Jawad Hamid will be presented in front of the delegations of the United States and international and regional bodies and the Group of Eight and the Arab and foreign countries that emerged from his contacts with neighboring countries and the countries of the region and the world that have the Iraqi funds escaped by robbers outside the country and Atalaaha on the overall files completed by the Department of the recovery in the body to restore the fortunes of the Iraqis with other countries and the receipt of the criminals squatters on money year.

The Commission noted in a press release seen by / Baghdadi News / that Judge Hamid will highlight the obstacles faced by the Commission for the implementation of the recovery files through approved channels internationally and through international police "Interpol" and limp on the barriers imposed by some countries to impede the recovery steps stressed by the provisions of Chapter V of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, which stipulates the need to respond to the cooperation of the countries signatory to the agreement with the country's looted money and enable it to be restored and delivered to him the thieves.

In addition to the Iraq experience in this regard is expected to recognize the participants in the forum on the experiences of Egypt, Lebanon, Iran and Tunisia in the application of the provisions of Chapter V of the International Convention and the successes that followed suit in their efforts to recover money stolen and the problems encountered in the way of contacts and cooperation with the host countries of the money stolen and disguised criminals .

Integrity Commission revealed in 31 of the last month that Iraqi funds contraband and located in the states to be retrieved reached Trliuna and 14 million dollars but acknowledged that there are some obstacles on the subject of the defendants and received a refund for the difference of the internal systems.

The Director General of the Department to recover the money in the body of Muhammad Ali that "Iraqi funds located in the states to be retrieved trillion and 14 million dollars," pointing to the existence of funds smuggled in Jordan, Lebanon and the UAE have been seizure for the purpose of returning to Iraq.

He pointed to the "existence of some obstacles on the subject of the defendants and received a refund for the difference of the internal systems of the countries in addition to dual citizenship and judgments between different countries." He pointed to the Commission's intention to sign memoranda of understanding with these countries for the purpose of accelerating the re-defendants and money to Iraq.

Mention a number of former ministers were able to travel outside Iraq after Athmahm financial and administrative corruption as well as a number of senior staff in some government departments who managed to embezzle some money and smuggled out of Iraq at the time was still the Iraqi government is unable to return these funds only in a limited scale. http://goo.gl/uJwVhh
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum