Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat 4-9-14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat 4-9-14

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat 4-9-14 Empty Jester Chat 4-9-14

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:12 am

[Americana] [Goose] Jester Do you think the Government is still trying to screw us out of the rv you know all of us that are not supposed to have Dinar

[Goose] Jester do you think our government is still trying to cheat us out of rv

[Jester] Americana NOPE... I DO NOT... REFER TO THE REASON THAT I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE DINAR AT ALL...

[Jester] WE TALKED ABOUT THAT A FEW WEEKS BACK... SOOOOOO... DO YOU REMEMBER THE HISTORY LESSON?

[Pilgrim] 11303

[Jester] Pilgrim POO.... HAVE YOU READ IT AT ALL? IT IS ABOUT LEIN RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS FOR CONTRACTORS... I DO NO KNOW WHO CAME UP WITH THAT HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH OUR RIGHT TO DINAR BUT THEY NEED A TIN HAT...

[Pilgrim] Jester ok, grabbing my tin hat right now!!!!!

[Jester] OK... THE CLIFF NOTES FROM THE HISTORY LESSON... I WILL SPARE THE PREAMBLE FROM THE PREVIOUS WARS...

[Jester] THE FACT IS WHEN A COUNTRY GOES TO WAR THEY HAVE A PLAN...

[Jester] THE PLAN IS TO DEVALUE THE CURRENCY TO OBLIVION SO THEY CANNOT USE IT TO FUND THEIR SIDE OF THE WAR...

[Jester] THEN THEY PRINT A WHOLE BUNCH OF IT AND PUT IT IN THE COFFERS OF THE INVADERS SO THAT WHEN THE WAR IS OVER AND THERECONSTRUCTION STARTS THEY WILL REVALUE AND GET PAID BACK WHAT THEY SPENT ON THE INVASION... SIMPLE RIGHT?

[Jester] IN THIS CASE OUR GOVERNMENT IS BROKE.. EVEN AT THE DEVALUED RATE BROKE I BROKE... THEY CANNOT AFFORD IT... SO WHAT HAPPENS?

[Jester] THINK ABOUT IT... WHERE DOES THE MONEY YOU PAY FOR DINAR GO?

[Goose] To ust

[Jester] THEY SET UP A VENUE FOR ALLOWING THE PUBLIC TO FUND THE RECONSTRUCTION BECAUSE THE MONEY YOU PAY GOES BACK TO IRAQ TO BU MORE...

[msgwen] to the Central Bank of Iraq

[Jester] msgwen BOOM!

[Jester] NORMALLY THIS IS DONE BY INVESTORS IN THE PLATFORMS BUT IN THIS CASE... IT WAS DONE BY YOU... WE ARE THE INVESTORS...

[Pilgrim] WELL THEN, I'M FEELING PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MYSELF. I'M HELPING IRAQ REBUILD.

[msgwen] usually this would be done by big time investors and Banks

[Jester] Pilgrim SWEET!.... msgwen EXACTLY...

[Jester] OK... BACK TO THE STORY... PAY ATTENTION AND I WILL BOOT THE INTERLOPERS FROM NOW ON... HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] SO... NOW WE ARE SITTING HERE.. HAVING INVESTED... THEY COULD MESS US AROUND AND LEAVE US OUT... DO NOT BE CONFUSED ON THAT ISSUE...

[Jester] BUT THEY WILL NOT.. BECAUSE THE DINAR IS WORTH SOMETHING... SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SOME... ENTER THE OIL CREDITS... AND A WAY TO CAPITALIZE ON SEVERAL FRONTS WITH THE CONVERSION OF DINAR TO OIL CREDITS...

[Jester] SOOOOO.... LOOK AT THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER..

[Jester] VALUABLE IF IT CAN BE CONVERTED TO OIL CREDITS...

[Goose] Jester does the US want the credits or will China still go after them

[Jester] WE HAVE THE DINAR IN THE USA.... CHINA NEEDS OIL... HMMMMM

[Pilgrim] so the UST has some leverage with China

[Jester] Pilgrim ACTUALLY THE OPPOSITE IS TRUE...

[Pilgrim] hummmm

[Jester] SAY WHAT? CHINA HAS LEVERGE OVER THE UST?

[Jester] CHINA HAS A LOT OF OUR TREASURY BONDS... A LOT OF OUR DEBT... HMMMM...

[Goose] China own the ust haha

[dudenocoins] Jester - China and Russia are moving forward with thier currencies away from the dollar on the international scene. It appears that there are either posing a threat to the US to get something or are going ahead without the US - to remove the USD from the scene....

[Jester] SOOOOOOO.... YOU THINK A DEAL MIGHT BE MADE...?????

[Pilgrim] yes

[msgwen] absolutely!

[Goose] Jester can you tell us the hold up?

[Jester] CHINA GETS WHAT THEY LIKE... THE US GETS WHAT THEY LIKE... WE GET WHAT WE LIKE... HMMMM... SEEING ANYTHING LIKE A VERY COMPLICATED PROBLEM REDUCED TO A SIMPLE ANSWER?

[Betsy Ross] win - win - win

[Jester] I COULD HAVE WRITTEN A LONG DRAWN OUT DISSERTATION ON THIS AND BEEN PUT ON RECAPS... BUT IS REALLY NOT SO COMPLICATED IF REDUCED TO THE BARE ESSENTIALS...

[downunder] Jester Is the opening of the St Germain Trust 10 days prior to Easter a key piece of the jigaw??

[Jester] downunder UMMMM... LET ME GET YOU A TIN HAT... PATIENCE? CAN YOU HELP?

[Patience] Jester Smile SURE ^^^^^^ PICK A SIZE LOL

[jbmeans] and Jester every time you go through it, it becomes easier to understand and share with others - ty

[Jester] jbmeans HOPEFULLY IT IS STARTING TO MAKE SENSE...

[Goose] Jester so do think the good guys are holding things up or the bad guys?

[Jester] IT IS A LITTLE MORE COMPLICATED THAN THAT BUT THE SIMPLE RESULT IS THE US GET DEBT RELEASED... CHINA GETS SOME CHEAP OIL.. WE GET A BAZILLION BUCKS... AND IRAQ SMILES BECAUSE UNDER THIS SCENARIO THEY GET RID OF A BAZILLION DINAR FOR CHEAP BECAUSE THEY SUPPLY THE OIL FOR PENNIES....

[ModelWoman] Jester A few of us in here last night decided we where missing the right question to ask you.....can you tell us what that question is.....so we can ask you? Lol

[Jester] ModelWoman WELL... YOU WILL HAVE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK TO GET THE BEST OF ME ON THAT ONE... HAHHAAHAH

[Goose] So then what the heck is the hold up if everyone is going to be happy?

[Jester] Goose NOT A BAD QUESTION... ASK YOURSELF WHO DOES NOT LIKE FOR EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY AND YOU WILL START TO UNDERSTAND...

[Goose] Cabal

[Jester] THERE YA GO... IF EVERYONE IS HAPPY THEN SOMEONE IS NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY... HAHHAHAHA

[dudenocoins] Jester Are you ready to reveal the linchpin?

[jbmeans] Jester, how about our own "us" corporation - very selfish

[Goose] But why can't the good guys just kick their a--- and get on with it

[Jester] Goose BECAUSE YOU THINK IT IS ABOUT YOU... AND IT IS NOT... THEY COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOUR ISSUE IS...

[Betsy Ross] we are just an ant to them

[dudenocoins] Goose They want to maintain control over the gov. and the serfs...

[Jester] Goose BIG JOB... THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM... AND IT IS TAKING SOME TIME...

[ModelWoman] Jester You said to watch Deutsche Bank sounds like they maynot be to H.A.P.P.Y. in this link http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/banks-urge-basel-u-turn-on-global-asset-backed-debt-rules.html

The other three links I posted last night:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101553298

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-08/u-s-banks-to-face-tougher-leverage-caps-than-competitors.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-04-07/federal-reserve-delays-volcker-clo-conformance-by-two-years.html

[Jester] ModelWoman I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE HAD THOSE AN HOUR AGO BUT NOW WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE... HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT TOMORROW....
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat 4-9-14 Empty Re: Jester Chat 4-9-14

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:37 am

Summary --

4-10-2014 Intel Guru Jester WE HAVE THE DINAR IN THE USA...CHINA NEEDS OIL...HMMMMM...CHINA HAS A LOT OF OUR TREASURY BONDS... A LOT OF OUR DEBT... HMMMM...SOOOOOO...YOU THINK A DEAL MIGHT BE MADE...? CHINA GETS WHAT THEY LIKE... THE US GETS WHAT THEY LIKE... WE GET WHAT WE LIKE...THE SIMPLE RESULT IS THE US GET DEBT RELEASED... CHINA GETS SOME CHEAP OIL.. WE GET A BAZILLION BUCKS... AND IRAQ SMILES BECAUSE UNDER THIS SCENARIO THEY GET RID OF A BAZILLION DINAR FOR CHEAP BECAUSE THEY SUPPLY THE OIL FOR PENNIES. [post 2 of 2]

4-10-2014 Intel Guru Jester
WE ARE SITTING HERE...HAVING INVESTED... THEY COULD MESS US AROUND AND LEAVE US OUT... DO NOT BE CONFUSED ON THAT ISSUE... BUT THEY WILL NOT...BECAUSE THE DINAR IS WORTH SOMETHING...SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SOME... ENTER THE OIL CREDITS... AND A WAY TO CAPITALIZE ON SEVERAL FRONTS WITH THE CONVERSION OF DINAR TO OIL CREDITS...SOOOOO.... LOOK AT THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER...VALUABLE IF IT CAN BE CONVERTED TO OIL CREDITS.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat 4-9-14 Empty Re: Jester Chat 4-9-14

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:50 am

Jester Chat 4-9-14 2010-110

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat 4-9-14 2805820865  Jester Chat 4-9-14 2805820865  Jester Chat 4-9-14 2805820865  Jester Chat 4-9-14 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum