Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB

+3
catman
clayf
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB Empty 2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:32 am

RockyMntLady: Local WF news!!!

A very good friend of ours, a dinar holder, encountered a local WF private banker at a business mtg today. Their discussion turned to the topic of currency exchange.

The PB asked what currrency our friend had. He told the man it was IQN. The PB smiled and told him "Yes. We are not exchanging yet. BUT WE DO HAVE THE RATES ON OUR SCREENS NOW AND THEY ARE VERY GOOD.

They are only on our floor, not downstairs yet." Then he gave our friend his card and told him to call him when this is released and he us ready to exchange.

When our friend told us at church tonight about this my heart about leaped out of my chest! Finally a local banker that knows something!

Great confirmation that our blessing is only a twinkle in the eye away!

DKB: Hubby's WF story today 4/4/14

Let me start this off with first telling you what happened a few months ago...

My hubby had the feeling that instead of us helping his mom post RV that she needed to have her own VNN. So one day he talked her into it and took her to WF to buy her own. At that time my mother in-law opened 2 accounts (she banks at other institutions) and bought her VNN.

Fast forward to today...

My hubby went into WF to cash a check that is drawn on WF by a large company. Because we don't bank with them (but wanted to cash it there) they said no, not even for a fee. So my hubby had the thought to go to the main WF branch in town where is mom had done the previous transactions.

When he walked in the teller that helped him was the same one that helped my mother in-law. He handed her is Drivers License and she said "Mr. XXXX you I remember you. You came in with your mom to buy her foreign currency". My hubby confirmed and said we had some too.

She then told him that they have been receiving training and emails on foreign currency. She not only cashed his check, she didn't charge him a fee, but also handed him the card of their wealth manager. She told him that he would need to be getting a hold of the WM next week.

Now when she said next week... obviously she would say next week since it was a Friday afternoon. As Tony has said only a few know the exact when. But people like her know its coming soon due to the training etc they have been receiving.

We are excited!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB Empty Re: 2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB

Post by clayf Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:51 am

First a IQD B story then a VNN B story...PUMP PUMP PUMP
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB Empty Re: 2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB

Post by catman Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 pm

Yep, sure thing, we all know that bank employees get a heads up on rates for RVs before they happen and that is why they are all still working at the bank, yep for sure they know ahead of time, NOT!!!
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Well, they both came from the TNT FORUM so what do you epxect?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Sweep, sweep ,sweep. Now the big shovel and into the crap pile.  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 3508649203  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 3508649203  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 3508649203  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:29 pm

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB H725f910

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:43 pm

BOY OH BOY !!!!!!!!!! I CAN CASH OUT  AGAIN , AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MY LITTLE BROTHER SAID HE DONE CASHED OUT AT BIG RATE CAUSE HE'S A BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2350219667  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2350219667  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2350219667  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2350219667 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:00 pm

More bank and screen stories. I think I'm going to...      2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2350219667
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Make that 3 Wells Fargo Bank Stories -

Saturday, April 5, 2014 WF Bank Story

This evening I was at my local WF Bank at Galleria at Tyler. Needed to redo a CC Pin #. Well, I've never been asked by a bank employee what I do for a living. And I'm 67 years old now. That is, however, not until this evening. I wasn't really sure how I would answer, but just for the heck of it I did so in this fashion.

I responded that I was basically retired, but that I used to be part owner of a Mortgage Company in San Diego, and I added that our company "warehoused" through Wells Fargo.

Then I said that today I do some 'currency exchanging' for fun. He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear. I smiled back and said, "I realize you're really not supposed to comment about that, but I know that you know that WE KNOW - that you know - Right?"

I thought he was going to bust out laughing. All he could do was grin and gulp. .... I thanked him for his assistance.

He said, "Have a good weekend". And that was my time to grin as I shot back, "I'm planning to have a REALLY GOOD Weekend" He was still one huge grin as he walked me to the door.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:00 pm

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB Liar_l11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865  2 Wells Fargo Bank Stories-- by RockyMntLady and DKB 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum