Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session

Go down

Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session Empty Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Expectations passage of the law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session

Saturday 29 March 2014 Time: 02:52

Atfvq politicians and observers with Helms in a press statement of the head of the UN mission to help the ingrate (UNAMI), Nicolas Meladanov which urged during which the need to "formulate the law of oil and gas in order to overcome the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil," at the forefront of the state budget and resolve differences over the region's share associated the export of oil from wells Kurdistan.

The UN envoy expressed his regret for not drafting the law, despite the passage of many years.

He said in this regard, the Kurdistan Alliance MP Khalil District Court that the provincial government believes that the enactment of the oil and gas constitutional requirement, accusing the countries of the region to block the enactment of the law until it clear to Iraq like oil in the region and the world.

And accused the MP for the rule of law Salman Mohsen Salman partisan views intervention to block the enactment of the oil and gas, according to the draft presented by the government in 2007, explaining that the oil and gas committee has prepared a draft law which is contrary to the Constitution, because the laws that relate to the money should be sent by the government

Salman and predicted passage of a law of oil and gas during the next parliamentary session with the availability of the majority in the government and the House of Representatives.

He sees Majid picture that the legislation of oil and gas law will solve a lot of problems between Erbil and Baghdad, but stressed at the same time that there are a lot of things that constitute a real problem and is not to apply the laws on financial management, public debt, and the distribution of wealth fairly.

He said the picture that without agreement on the General Administration of the State and to find the necessary mechanisms for the administration is not the law of oil and gas, nor any other law that can address the problems.

http://www.iraqhurr.org/content/article/25313362.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum