Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayers for Catherine I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Prayers for Catherine

+7
pattyangel
abby ann
Catherine
Saint
Kevind53
aksafeone
Horizon
11 posters

Go down

Prayers for Catherine Empty Prayers for Catherine

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:50 am

Please keep Catherine in your prayers!  Catherine fell and broke her Ankle a few weeks back, and has a cast on her foot and leg.  She can't work while she can't walk, so no money!!! Come on RV it would be perfect timing for this to take place. Please pray for her to have a speedy recovery! 
For those that don't know Catherine, she is a long time DDD family member.
Get Well Soon Catherine, our Thoughts and Prayers are with you!  While you are stuck in the house and not working, you can spend some make up time here!

Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2v5bM6fgHD05ysB6q_E7z9PN3Vq-bGOW6Q-KDcQV7UH7dWWja

Last edited by Horizon on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayers for Catherine 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Catherine Empty Re: Prayers for Catherine

Post by aksafeone Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:56 am

I'll second that, horizon!  Catherine is MISSED.  Hopefully the ankle will heal in 6 weeks and all will be well.  This will give here more time to "chase the RV."  She is very good at that.  Her post are always fun to read.  Get well soon, but keep "hanging" around here - you are missed when you are away.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Be healed, get well and be blessed my friend.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prayers for Catherine 2805820865  Prayers for Catherine 2805820865  Prayers for Catherine 2805820865  Prayers for Catherine 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mannymanin925 Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Prayers out to you Catherine and wishes for a fast recovery.

Mannymanin

mannymanin925

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:34 pm

I don't know you cause I'm new here but here is a prayer for your speedy recovery. angel2

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Awww thank you everyone, especially my dear friend Horizon who put this thread together!!   ❇  coffee  ❇ 

It is the first time ever to break anything so this is all new to me.  I cannot WAIT to get back to having two good strong legs and get back to being Ms. Independent!   I hate that I cannot just hop in my car and go wherever I want, when I want.  I am sure there are reasons why this was allowed to happen...not sure of all of them yet though!!

I am glad Horizon is back on the mend after her horse-meets-tree accident.   happydance  happydance 

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate them!!

Someone just bring me chocolate ok?!?!?    lmao

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Prayers for Catherine Smiley-happy093Prayers for Catherine 7_11_117Prayers for Catherine Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:29 pm

You probably live too far away.    Prayers for Catherine 258310255

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:32 pm

I  PRAY FOR A COMPLETE AND FAST HEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET WELL SOON CATHERINE!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAVING A HARD TIME KEEPING BEAR BEAR FROM EATING WIDGETS, SURE COULD USE YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!   YOU ARE MISSED  AND LOVED!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattyangel Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 am

This newbie will be more than glad to join those above with prayers....sorry I missed this, sending you prayers in your direction.  Hoping for a speedy recovery each day.  May His healings hands caress you with peace and comfort.
pattyangel
pattyangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:59 am

Did you say Chocolate Catherine......yummmmm....Prayers for Catherine Z
         Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCuZPe31pIDTKeacRi2Vdp0z6hJlKWnliUUzBHqzLuqPgsi_wV     

Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSASkB1S3iePaN28v6VwxQkPpFBy8KTco0B9SqAH3Sh7P1ortnFNA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlLtDzqAHcUepmY7LugX9_uBQcVhe7Pa1BBdl2pMu6VVmPxGKq
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT78FJcj0u1A_QxnEw9p1A6Kz2mnHNgKlBT_MwJPRdhHO8_xUpl
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSquPgXQbLsJgcBRSEHjOSphrta2ZyhxCniPnz6Hmo7KDB-_SrYrA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw534SHozbP8aL79IwDLqFsDgW8iauepUZg-2IhYue7WZfhfVSMw
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR8F3E1cpYqrsoh4BDkHoz-KFRKr_0XfNikdT4pEcloKF7hao6Gw
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLO1O3KLLGhla7-SeaKlcISC6KZ3nNPzz0n3vuN3VSbgFGVaQgcA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4871aptzWU8-JKoF9TFHaMsPH3w4LBh4a-pEry5IrH96A_BAj
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTZi7rS2YPxFLsSP-YRrmKKprtBMWUZifO5cpfJKd3fODMhIdP5w
Maybe this will do you for a little while.....Maybe?????? coffeebath 

Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayers for Catherine 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Horizon wrote:Did you say Chocolate Catherine......yummmmm....Prayers for Catherine Z
         Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCuZPe31pIDTKeacRi2Vdp0z6hJlKWnliUUzBHqzLuqPgsi_wV     

Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSASkB1S3iePaN28v6VwxQkPpFBy8KTco0B9SqAH3Sh7P1ortnFNA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlLtDzqAHcUepmY7LugX9_uBQcVhe7Pa1BBdl2pMu6VVmPxGKq
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT78FJcj0u1A_QxnEw9p1A6Kz2mnHNgKlBT_MwJPRdhHO8_xUpl
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSquPgXQbLsJgcBRSEHjOSphrta2ZyhxCniPnz6Hmo7KDB-_SrYrA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTw534SHozbP8aL79IwDLqFsDgW8iauepUZg-2IhYue7WZfhfVSMw
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR8F3E1cpYqrsoh4BDkHoz-KFRKr_0XfNikdT4pEcloKF7hao6Gw
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLO1O3KLLGhla7-SeaKlcISC6KZ3nNPzz0n3vuN3VSbgFGVaQgcA
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4871aptzWU8-JKoF9TFHaMsPH3w4LBh4a-pEry5IrH96A_BAj
Prayers for Catherine Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTZi7rS2YPxFLsSP-YRrmKKprtBMWUZifO5cpfJKd3fODMhIdP5w
Maybe this will do you for a little while.....Maybe?????? coffeebath 
Oh my gosh catherine, still learning this site, neebie here but just wanted to let you know your in my prayers for a speedy recovery...and by the way if you dont want the chocolate....Ill take it off your hands...  Prayers for Catherine 3508649203 Hugs to you .. :juggle:
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:48 pm

Hello Catherine -- Sorry to hear the news of  your accident - that is a dang bummer - I don't know which would be worse - the  ankle  or the wrist/arm

Saturday night on December 7 th I  fell at the bowling alley  and  broke  the distal end of the radial bone- right where it connects at the thumb - I had a darn good game  going  too - Smile 

I did not have insurance so I was not going to an emergency facility - I waited until Monday morning to go to an orthopedic Dr - had a pretty rough weekend to say the least and my arm was huge from the swelling - My daughter  in Nursing School had a fit and was telling me all these things that could go wrong by waiting  Smile

Anyway I survived with all the inconveniences of just one hand -  I could not wash & curl my hair  or style it - I could not open any kind of jar / bottle  or can  - (no electric can opener) - I could not even open a zip lock bag ha ha  -

Oh and you would have died laughing watching me
"attempt" to wrap Christmas presents - I tore more paper and wasted more tape than it would have taken to wrap
 all the gifts -

Getting dressed  and other female personal duties was not easy at all - heck think about just putting on a pair of socks  - panty hose was the biggest challenge of all ha ha  - I could move my arm but my fingers were useless for the first 2 weeks -  Still not much help even after that

It has been 4 months now - cast is off - loved the lace up cast that I could remove whenever I want to so I could scratch  and wash my arm!! That was a total blessing the only thing that helped me keep my sanity -

Oh BTW I live by myself and had no help - I dropped a lot of  things  and I could not carry much of anything  and come and go with opening doors but figured that out and got me some nice shopping bags to take with me all the time for whatever !!

It is  just as amazing to learn what you cannot do with just one hand/arm as it is  what you can "learn" to do -- buttons / zippers/    unlock the house door while holding the keys - shopping bag and get the door open while three doggies are jumping on you and  want in the house before you - ha ha

Oh and hold your handbag and attempt to pay for your items while digging down in a purse for change - -- put your second hand behind you for a day and see what all you can do and cannot do -- sometimes  we just may take our health and  senses for granted - just using the bathroom could be a challenge depending on how you  dress ha ha ha 

So Catherine -  I hope the pain has settled down - I took a lot of ibuprofen for like 3 months - hated it  but some days could not function well without some relief -

Your injury is a totally different ballgame - so if you will maybe share with us the challenges you are finding and dealing with -  do you have the big awkward plaster cast? 

I can image the weight and  difficulty of maneuvering around with that lol Smile  Gosh - sitting down and then getting up might be hard -  I have a friend that lives with a stiff leg and  there are places she just cannot go because of maneuvering around -  steps are impossible -

I pray for your total recovery  - and "SOON"- not knowing the  extent of your injury there is no way I could even guess  - but my acupuncturist  said from her  country the say 100 days -

I was not at 100% in 100 days -- I am still not at 100% and not sure what the  future holds for me as far as my career -  massage therapy was my livelihood -- and right now there are still things I cannot do with that hand - and the thumb is a major part - i do not have pain unless I over do activities - strength is not at 100% I cannot pick up a pot from the stove with that hand only -  I am working the hand and hoping to get my muscle strength back

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you have some loving caregivers to assist you !  Hurry back to your internet family as you are missed!

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:37 pm

Catherine, I don't know you either, but I wish you well in your recovery and double all the chocolate that Horizon is sending you.

Now I almost wish I could "break a leg"...I love chocolate.

Prayers for Catherine 4-10-chocolate-bunny
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Hope you're up and about really soon my girl, Blessings from me...easy does it.

Prayers for Catherine 230677302

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum