Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule

2 posters

Go down

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule Empty United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 pm

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule
03/26/2014

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule 1244981
BAGHDAD / obelisk: The United States announced, on Wednesday, its support for the independence of the Independent Electoral Commission, while suggesting to the importance of holding the elections on schedule.

A statement from the U.S. Embassy in Iraq got "obelisk" a copy of "The United States expresses its full support for the democratic process in Iraq and support its democratic institutions as described and provided for in the constitution, especially Article 102 specifically, and which provides for the independence and impartiality Electoral Commission for elections. "

The statement added that "ensure that the upcoming parliamentary elections on schedule is of paramount importance, and we commend what the Commissioner of work in preparation for these elections under such difficult circumstances," noting that "these preparations confirmed that there was no cause for delay in holding elections as Orteurlha on the thirtieth of April. "

He continued, "While we urge the commissioners to continue this important work in order to ensure the functioning of the electoral process as it is an ordinance, we emphasize that the United States will stand behind the full independence of the Office of the Independent Electoral over the coming weeks and months."
http://goo.gl/A9myDs
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule Empty Re: United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Washington leads the secret meetings to arrange the next government papers
03/26/2014

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule 7351119
Parliamentary sources revealed the secret meeting led by the distinguished representative of the United Nations in Iraq, Nikolai Mladenov with leaders of Iraqi political blocs to arrange leaves the future Government, and the resolution is the third mandate after the next election, according to the data, variables, or go to the new Government.

The sources said that "secret meetings recently held in Baghdad between American party authorized official and five senior Iraqi political leaders, three of whom were heads of parliamentary blocs, to discuss the future of the political process and form the next Government," Noting that "the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq attended three such meetings." The source noted that "aspect of these meetings dealt with the guarantees they have made to America's applied what you want the Iraqi parties to form the next Government after the parliamentary elections," the source did not disclose more about those meetings.

A diplomatic source had earlier said that the u.s. decision to support the two political blocs in the next parliamentary elections, and to accept a third term for Al-Maliki to establish long-term economic agreements with America for the new stage and change some existing political constants.
http://goo.gl/6dObq7

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule Empty Re: United States declares its support for the independence of the Electoral CommissionUnited States refers to the importance of holding the elections on schedule

Post by Jayzze Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:16 pm

One freakin joke.  Our pres cannot even manage his own  country and he meddles with others. I would not be shocked if this has anything to do with petro dollare since this could be changed also
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum