Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester says it is still in the process I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester says it is still in the process

2 posters

Go down

Jester says it is still in the process Empty Jester says it is still in the process

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:17 am

3-23-2014 Intel Guru Jester WELL I'D LOVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING NEW AND IMPROVED BUT IT IS STILL IN THE PROCESS AND I KNOW NO ONE WILL LIKE TO HEAR THAT BUT THE FACTS REMAIN THAT IT IS UNDERWAY AND MOVING ALONG...THE BIG PICTURE IS A TAPESTRY THAT WILL HANG OVER THE WORLD FOR YEARS TO COME...AND IT IS BEING WOVEN NOW.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester says it is still in the process Empty Re: Jester says it is still in the process

Post by aksafeone Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Your "tapestry" is hanging over our heads and has been for a lONG time there Jester.  It's called Bull Malarky!  You 'roos have made it a career out of hoodwinking we mere mortals with all of your balderdash and gibberish.  Many of you have come and gone AND WE STILL ARE WAITING FOR THE PROMISED RV.  An RV that has been declared so many times that we have lost count and no longer pay attention when it is mentioned. 

Time to fact the facts there Jester - you all are full of s%it clear up to an including your ears. 

Did I really tell you how I feel?  Yep.  Tired of your constant bull marlarky, take a different tack - shut the hell up for a LONG time (not just a few seconds).  It is past time to quit the games and actually produce viable results -- RV or Shut up.

FACT:  Iraq can't even pass a law that allows fair distribution of assets - how do you expect them to pass a law and then do the deed for an RV?  Not to mention other world leaders who politically are involved in this thing.  If we could take the politics out of the equation then the problem would slolve itself.  Unfortunately that won't happen, will it?

Go find the missing Okie, Jester.  You two are a matched pair of liars.  While your at it get Tony to finally fess up and pay up on his court thing - the longer he waits the worse it will be.  OH, he must think he is guilty as if he wasn't he would want to get it over in stead of postponing it all thetime. 

Gurus - who needs them?
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum