Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing

2 posters

Go down

Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing Empty Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 am

Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing

2014-03-22

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
denied the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, on Friday, pulling the hand of Abdul-Basit Turki in charge of the management of the central bank, pointing out that Turkish will soon end its second and last as head of the Office of Financial Supervision and thus ends the assignment.

Secretariat said in a statement received "Alsumaria News a copy of it, "What carried by some media channels of news about the withdrawal of the hands of Dr. Abdul Basit Turki in charge of the management of the central bank are untrue to her," noting that "Dr Abdul Basit will soon end its second and last as head of the Office of Financial Supervision and thus ends the assignment of running the bank under the law."

the statement added "The subject of attribution management of the signatories (Diwan, the
World Bank) under study and will be conducted in accordance with the legal court and the central bank, according to legal procedures," calling on everyone to "be accurate in the information, especially the decisions and orders of the Council of Ministers issued and published formally through the Secretariat of the Council and not by another" . said that the local media published the news recently, for the determination of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw the hand of Abdul Basit administration of the Turkish Central Bank of Iraq and the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords instead of him

http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=141159#ixzz2wcL2NaOk

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing Empty Re: Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 am

OF COURSE and here is the contradicting article to ... Turki being removed. Read that one here  https://www.dinardaily.net/t32385-turki-is-out-maliki-appointed-secretary-general-of-the-office-of-the-governor-of-the-central-bank#208309

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing Empty Re: Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 am

I would expect nothing less from the sand box.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing 2805820865  Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing 2805820865  Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing 2805820865  Turki is NOT OUT! --- Cabinet Secretariat denies pulling the hands of the Turkish Central Bank Governing 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:09 am

Talabini dead not dead - dead not dead...

Turki in out -in out

Maliki running not running - running not running

Dinar rving not rving - rving not rving

Blah blah blah blah blah

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum