Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear'

3 posters

Go down

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' Empty Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear'

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 pm

03/21/2014

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With FEAR

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' 2953402_orig
Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki: "Saddam was a tyrant and a dictator. He used poison gas against large parts of his population. I cannot and do not wish to be compared with that.

SPIEGEL: Prime Minister Maliki, you have governed Iraq for almost eight years. How many attacks have you survived?

Maliki: I can't even say how often my enemies have been after my blood. I've been attacked at close range during public appearances, but there have also been attempts to poison me. My plane was supposed to be shot down once, when I was on my way to Mosul in northern Iraq. Although the plane's defense system deflected the missile, the aircraft was severely shaken. I was even targeted during my visit to Berlin in 2008, but the German security services managed to thwart the plans by a group of young Moroccans.

SPIEGEL: Who has been behind the attacks?

Maliki: I have enemies everywhere. Some are from the Baath Party…

SPIEGEL: … the now-banned unity party of former despot Saddam Hussein …

Maliki: … while others are religious extremists. Some of the fanatics are members of the Sunni faith, while others are Shiites like me. Al-Qaida has also been responsible for some of the attacks.

SPIEGEL: You could draw a personal consequence from the constant threat by deciding not to run for re-election in late April.

Maliki: The threat is part of holding this office. But a politician can't run away just because his life is in danger, especially in a country that needs to be rebuilt and for which stability is so important.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' Empty Re: Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear'

Post by Goldiegirl Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Ponee, hope my post is not highjacking your news. It's just that I came across something today and some of what is going on makes me thing Maliki has lots to fear.  It was posted back in 2010.

First, Maliki has billions of dinar. He had his son move it out of Iraq. Where we don't know but his son had many trips to the UK.  He will become extremely wealthy with an RV/RI.  I think Shabibi stalled him. I think Turki stalled him. That's why they are gone from the CBI.  Maliki is trying to get rid of his enemies that are blocking him. Maliki needs to get re-elected so he can make this RV/RI happen. If he doesn't get elected not only can he not control this RV/RI, his life is in danger and he will have to run. It's going to be interesting what happens between now and the end of April. 

I wonder if he sleeps with one eye open. 

I can't imagine what it must be like to be inside of his body.  Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' 1211619650 The heat is on!!!

The following was not written by me.  It was written by Doc31 whom I admire very much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway ... Shabibi is a shrewd guy. When basically handcuffed by the US and the UN he opened up shop and became a vendor selling "colored toilet paper" ... now it didn't catch on at first but then it began to grow. Oh there were the normal functions of a central bank but he sold to the public which was fairly revolutionary apparently and brought in a foreign currency ... dollars. And he raised a pile of money. The reserves reported necessary to be held are $50 Billion which means that he had to sell what ... $50 Trillion IQD to meet that requirement. Nope, neither do I ... so ... Uncle Sugar?

You are correct regarding the 5% - 95%. As far as the "safe to assume" part ... not so much. They are SUPPOSED to utilize funds for the betterment of the people and infrastructure 30% if memory serves ... however, according to reports this is not reaching the populous ... apparently the money is being allocated but the pictures and the poverty statistics attest to the fact it isn't getting to them. So, somewhere along the lines ... yep ... and with no penalty for politicians for embezzlement ... politicians have played all of the funding like a rigged slot machine.

In my opinion the reason that al-Maliki won't get out of the way as PM is that the Iraqis will find out just how greedy he was and would hunt him down and kill him after spending a great deal of time gleafully extracting all of the "where is it stashed" info from him (not that they would return it ... how does that saying go? "Power corrupts ... and absolute power corrupts absolutely!" This amount of money is extreme power). With another term he can cover it all up and history will remember him well. I personally think that he came to the graft party late ... I don't think he figured out how to get the big bucks until fairly recently (8-12 months maybe? just a guess). I don't mean that he was clean, apparently, graft is a viable form of currency in Iraq ... I simply mean he didn't get greedy AND get it figured out until lately. He obviously thought that he was a hands down favorite in the elections or 1) he would have RI/RV'd sometime prior to the elections which would have made him a hero with his people or 2) covered it all up prior to the elections ... I think that his greed got in the way of both #1 & #2 and blinded him to the facts.

You do realize that he is looking for the same bump that we are ... he holds IQD (and $) and post RI/RV he becomes one of the wealthiest men in the world!

Technically the central bank of the US the FRBNY (the Fed) holds the funds for the CBI in a fund called the DFI of which the 5% is apparently siphoned off for the UNCC to pay out damages with. If the numbers we were provided are correct, mathematically they have somewhere between .4 and .5 TRILLION Dollars in that account. And the DFI fund, the tons of gold, currencies, real estate holdings, etc that is frozen under Chapt. 7 when released will all come together to allow them to RI/RV effectively with a controlled inflation rate (now at 3% I believe(?)).

I am looking down your list of questions trying to answer them all ... the DFI fund IS the oil revenue so as they pump oil and sell it this fund does grow (until Chapt 7 is lifted) then it becomes theirs to use as the wish. Think of it as a savings account, if you will, with restrictions (and with a 5% lien) ... not like an old passbook account where you could add and withdraw at will.

Oh, Shabibi ... almost forgot ... when faced with a bill that Iraq couldn't afford to pay to GE and Siemens ... Shabibi began to sell T-Bills. Now according to Islamic law it is illegal to charge interest. However, it must be alright to pay interest out of funds paid... by whom? ... infidels? Anyway, Shabibi had to raise enough cash for the projects because, as mentioned above, al-Malaki was too busy stealing from the Iraqis to notice that the populous was in trouble and that there were bills to pay. Shabibi raised $2.6 Billion of the $3.9 Billion that they reportedly need and then suddenly stopped the latest issue right before June 14/15. We all thought that it signaled the RI/RV.

Zantac had another take on it and that was that Shabibi suddenly stopped because if you look at the numbers AND IF HE COULD GET GE AND SIEMENS TO AGREE to accept the debt in IQD (soon to RV to $1.50 IQD ... $3.9/$2.6 = $1.50 ... yes, I know he and I were just in a mood and made something out of numbers ... we covered that in the post and laughed about it as well). However, it fits the abrupt cessation of selling T-Bills as well or better than the RI/RV of the June 14/15.

We all know that it is coming ... we are just impatient for it!

I'm not certain but I think that I have arrived at the end of your questions. If not, PM me again and I will endeavor to answer. I hope that this has been helpful.
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear' Empty Re: Iraqi Prime Minister Maliki: 'I Am Not Familiar With Fear'

Post by Ponee Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:29 am

Hi Jack away !  Great POST !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 am

I just have to say, each time this headline scrolls up I start to laugh.  In the future Maliki may not be familiar with a lot of things he'll be dealing with.

NO why?
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:20 pm

is  speciality is  fear  jailing  and killing
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum