Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
World’s First Bitcoin Game Show I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

World’s First Bitcoin Game Show

Go down

World’s First Bitcoin Game Show Empty World’s First Bitcoin Game Show

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Streamin’ Garage Announces World’s First Bitcoin Game Show
Nermin Hajdarbegovic | Published on March 20, 2014

Live streaming company Streamin’ Garage has announced plans to launch the world’s first bitcoin-only game show: “Take my Bitcoins”.

The unconventional programme is already in production and it is sponsored by Butterfly Labs one of the best-known and increasingly controversial providers of bitcoin mining hardware. In recent months, the company has come under fire from miners who are still waiting for products, following lengthy production and delivery delays.

“Take my Bitcoins” will offer contestants a chance to win thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin every week. The show will be co-hosted by celebrities and gameplay will include various online activities, ranging from social media to chat rooms and live call-ins via Skype and Google Voice.

Shut up and take my bitcoins

Streamin’ Garage says there is no limit to how many people can win, as the games will continue until the show’s bitcoin wallet is empty.

“Streamin’ Garage has always strived to break new ground in original online production,” said Streamin’ Garage founder, Mike Rotman.

“Entering the innovative world of Bitcoin and combining it with a TV quality game show allows us to engage the audience in a whole new way. Being first in this arena continues with our goal of blurring the lines between TV and online content.”

Jeff Ownby, VP of Marketing at Butterfly Labs said the company is pleased to lend a helping hand in the creation of the show, which he described as a significant step in broadening awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
“We couldn’t be more excited to sponsor this trailblazing event that will feature the first bitcoin miner ever to be used by a customer exclusively for game show prizes,” said Ownby.

April premiere

“Take my Bitcoins” will premiere on 3rd April, at 8pm Pacific Time and you can check it out on takemybitcoins.tv.

There is some fun to be had even if you’re not too keen to enter the show. Free bitcoins are up for grabs and the producers want you to guess how many bitcoins will be mined in time for the first show.

Although the name Streamin’ Garage implies a certain level of garage-level production, this is not the case. The company was founded by Mike Rotman, who worked on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher, South Park and The Simple Life.

http://www.coindesk.com/streamin-garage-announces-worlds-first-bitcoin-game-show/
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum