Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."

Go down

Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  Empty Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 am

Coin and raise the value of the dinar traded between inflation prevents citizens
03/17/2014

Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar, ruled out until after the elections."  274103

Experts said the economy that inflation in the country behind the failure of the project SEC coins, but they added that the central bank and the banking system bear this failure because they did not Iverdaha transactions cash through distribution in government salaries or deposits held by private banks, stressing that the mintage concerned is necessary for the project the deletion of zeros from the dinar because it was in favor of raising the value of the dinar.

A member of the Finance Committee in Parliament Abdul Amir Hussein said in an interview with "long", "The coin has a positive impact on the Iraqi dinar, especially in the event of the application of the project to delete the zeros from the dinar," noting that "the coin will have an important role and is effective in raising the value of Iraqi dinar. "

Hussein and put the blame for the failure of the coin, although the SEC, many of them with the replacement of the Iraqi dinar after 2003, the responsibility of the central bank as responsible for the policies and the fiscal and monetary Alstrajiat. "

For his part, the financial expert said Ghazi Kanani said in an interview with the "long" that "it is not possible for the coin to succeed in the country, adding that they exist in the countries of the world, both economically developed countries or emerging economies."

Kanani and pointed out that "the coin can not be used in Iraq as long as there is inflation in prices," he said, adding that "the success of the road is used to remove three zeros from the Iraqi dinar."
The expert added that he "can the central bank issuing the coin for circulation in shopping or transportation and so on," stressing the importance of the coin from where it does not consume as the currency paper. "Revealing" the withdrawal of the Central Bank of the coin (silver) after failing were sold through auctions public and some of them have been preserved in some of the banks. "

To the economist said Maytham and coffee for the (long) that "the coin of advantages over paper currency in terms of the lack of damage and long life, while the disadvantages lie in the weight and the weight and the difficulty of her pregnancy."

The coffee that "the reason for the failure of the coin is due to the possibility of their use is limited only to buy cheap goods," pointing out that "inflation in the prices of goods extent of the use of this currency."

He explained that "the central bank and the banking system have failed to succeed in currency trading metal in the country, through the imposition of non-distributed with salaries and not dealing by private banks and the government."

He stressed that "the success of the ways of the coin in the country is the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar," noting that "this option has been ruled out until after the elections." http://goo.gl/2DpZmv
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum