Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Chat 3-12-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jester Chat 3-12-13

2 posters

Go down

Jester Chat 3-12-13 Empty Jester Chat 3-12-13

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Jester Chat
03/12/2014

[VenusVisitor] Jester any ideal when your last week in Dinar land will be praying

[Jester] VenusVisitor WELL... IT'S LIKE THIS... THERE ARE THINGS THAT WILL NEED TO BE DONE... AND THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DO THEM ARE ABOUT DOING THEM... BUT IT IS LIKE A HUGE PROJECT... CRITICAL PATH IS HARD TO DETERMINE WHEN ALL THE SCHEDULE ITEMS ARE NOT KNOW HOW LONG THEY WILL TAKE...

SO IT IS A FLUID SITUATION AT BEST... I KNOW IT IS CLOSER THAN IT WAS IN THE SUMMER... BUT THERE ARE STILL SOME THINGS THAT NEED DONE....

[whatupnoweh] Jester If decimalisation created arbitrarily by government action for conventional objectives of a central bank to be subordinated to the exchange rate target that is under a most egalitarian force, a band of no arbitrage for the real exchange rate and while further theories would be pure conjecture, would this null given hypothesis of hegemonic stability of floating currencies (or fixed currencies with appropriate variance)

[whatupnoweh] of the real exchange rate and be broadly consistent with speculative pressure arising because of macroeconomic policies?

[Jester] whatupnoweh THE US IS NOT IN CHARGE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY... SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT.... AND THE CENTRAL BANKS ARE THE PROBLEM THEY ARE TRYING TO SOLVE... AND I THINK THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THAT ENDEAVOR....THEY BEING THE ONES THAT ARE IN CHARGE OF THE BIG PICTURE...

[oxglove] Jester what exactly should we be looking for to happen that would allow the GCR/RV to happen? in your opinion of course

[Jester] oxglove HMMMM.... LET ME DISSECT THAT QUESTION.... FIRST OF ALL THERE IS NOT ONE ELEMENT TO SEE THAT WOULD TIP YOU OFF... SECOND OF ALL I DO BELIEVE THAT IT IS DESIGNED TO BE HARD TO SEE... THIRD OF ALL I ALSO THINK THAT IT CHANGES DAILY AND IS THEREFORE A FLUID SITUATION... AND FORTH OF ALL... THEY WILL NOT HAVE ANY ONE THING TO "ALLOW" IT TO HAPPEN... IT IS ALL A PLANNED ACTIVITY...

[RockyMtn] Jester Is Chicago selling Iraqi bonds, and is that a sign of the RV being close?

[Goose] Jester so are they going to get rid of the central banks or just keep their eye on them

[Jester] RockyMtn SERIOUSLY? WHERE THE HECK DID YOU HEAR THAT?

[oxglove] Jester lol well go ahead and answer it then

[RockyMtn] Jester It's on Recaps - where else?

[Jester] Goose I DO BELIEVE THAT EVENTUALLY THEY WILL LIKE TO RID THE WORLD OF THE CENTRAL BANKS AND THEIR CONTROL...

[Jester] RockyMtn I DO NOT GO THERE SO I NEED A BIT MORE INFO....

[VenusVisitor] Jester I read that as well. Not saying from reliable source but saw Chicago was selling bonds.

[VenusVisitor] IQD bonds

[RockyMtn] Jester Also, Okie said the dollar has been valued by the IMF at 66.6 cents. Did you hear that

[Jester] OKAY... WHAT KIND OF BONDS? TO WHOM? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

[VenusVisitor] Government bonds like the good ole USA sells.

[Jester] RockyMtn AT 66.6 CENTS AS COMPARED TO WHAT? SEE WHAT I MEAN? ASK THE OBVIOUS QUESTION FOLKS.. WHERE THE HECK IS THIS COMING FROM?

[Goose] Jester Dinar land

[RockyMtn] Jester Probably the IMF or UST.

[Jester] RockyMtn THE IMF DEALS IN SDR'S... HOLD ON A MINUTE AND I WILL GET YOU THE EXCHANGE RATES... BRB....

[oxglove] Jester ok, how much longer in your estimation is this going to take? there is alot of forecasting going on in D-land (continually) that the banks are ready, the funds have moved etc., even, Dave Schmidt thinks it could happen this week? if not now how much longer do you feel?

[Jester] OK... HERE IS THE IMF SDRs per Currency unit and Currency units per SDR... WHAT THIS IS IS THE EXCHANGE RATE PER SDR... SO WHAT? .
http://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/rms_five.aspx

[VenusVisitor] I read earlier USA dropped to 12.2 today on SDR

[Jester] BUT LOOK AT IT RIGHT... THE CURRENCY UNIT PER SDR IS LIKE 1.5... WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

[RockyMtn] Jester I don't know.

[blest40] Jester - IF the RV does happen before everything is ready for the republic, will those bringing in the republic continue to work on it, or will it be too late?

[Jester] GOOD GRIEF... YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT PEOPLE... SHEESH... DO NOT TAKE ANYONE'S WORD FOR IT... CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES...

[RockyMtn] Jester So, instead of a unit being 1 - it's 1.5??? Why?

[Jester] blest40 I DO NOT BELIEVE THEY WILL LET THAT HAPPEN... SORRY...

[Jester] RockyMtn THE DOLLAR IS WORTH MORE THAN A UNIT RIGHT NOW... SIMPLE AS THAT...

[RockyMtn] Jester I've read many times the value of the dollar compared to 1913 is about 3 cents. So, it's already gone down 97%.

[RockyMtn] Jester Well, that sounds good!

[Jester] THE POINT YOU ARE ALL MISSING IS THE RELATIVE DIFFERENCES IN THE REST OF THE RATES... THIS IS THE PART THAT IS ALWAYS OVERLOOKED... CHECK THE RELATIVITY BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ON THAT LIST....

[Jester] THIS IS THE SAME THING EVERYONE MISSES ON THE RESET... THE RELATIVE CHANGES IN ALMOST EVERY CURRENCY WILL CHANGE THINGS MUCH DIFFERENTLY THAN THINKING IN A LINEAR FASHION AND JUST CONSIDERING THE USD....

[Goose] Jester At one time did you and your other associates thought that some countries were moving money or changing their worth

[Jester] Goose THAT IS A STATEMENT.... BUT A TRUE ONE... HAHAHAHAHAH

[Goose] Jester do you still see that

[RockyMtn] oxglove After all these years and study, we know nothing!

[Jester] RockyMtn SURE WE DO... YOU JUST DON'T LIKE THE TIMING.. I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA OF WHAT IS GOING ON... AND HOW IT WILL GO DOWN.. IT'S JUST NO ONE WILL REALLY LIKE TO HEAR IT... HAHAHAHAHAH

[RockyMtn] Jester Jester Please tell us - that's why we're here! We want to know! We can handle the truth!

[ [Jester] RockyMtn IT IS NOT LIKE WE HAVE KEPT THIS A SECRET... WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT IT ALL ALONG...

[RockyMtn] Jester I know - but a while back you thought the first quarter of this year. Now that seems to have changed.

[Truth] RockyMtn maybe that is why he does not do rate and date, cause it will change as it is a fluid situation.

[RockyMtn] Truth The first quarter is ballpark - not a date. I think we'd all like to hear "ballpark."

[Jester] RockyMtn DO NOT MINCE MY WORDS.. I CAN TALK FOR MYSELF.. AND WHAT IS SAID WAS THIS IS THE EARLIEST I SEE IT....AND MANY TIMES SINCE THAT TIME I HAVE MENTIONED IT COULD GO OUT FURTHER... IF YOU ARE GOING TO QUOTE ME PLEASE QUOTE ME ACCURATELY...

[RockyMtn] Jester I know it's fluid - I've also heard you say others have said it could be June or August - but you thought it would be earlier. I guess I just want to know if that's changed.

[Jester] SORRY... GOT ON THE PHONE AGAIN.. MY BAD....

[Jester] DANG IT... BRB...

[kristi] Jester, any truth to the "Ides of March" being the day? I know it was an important day in a Shakespeare play, but don't know what the meaning of the Ides is

[Hannah] kristi The ides of March is March 15th. It was a notorious date in 44 BC ... the date Julius Caesar was assassinated. It is also just a calendar designation ... there are apparently several "ides"/month/year.

[Jester] WHEW... SORRY ABOUT THAT... BACK NOW.

[oxglove] Jester can you please help me out? if you feel that now is not the time, when do you think things may happen? I am not trying to be a smart a$ and can handle whatever time that is. just needing a sense of time thanks.

[melongirl] Jester I am ready to hear more things I don't want to hear. What can you teach me tonight?

[Jester] oxglove I AM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN... I DO NOT REALLY DO THE DATE THING... YOU KNOW THAT... I DO THINK THAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING.... BUT THIS DOES NOT RELATE TO ANY PARTICULAR DATE... I BELIEVE THAT THERE IS STILL THINGS THAT HAVE TO HAPPEN... THIS I HAVE TALKED ABOUT A LOT RECENTLY...

[oxglove] Jester can you see this going past June, September, Christmas?

[Jester] I KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WAY TO PUT A BACK WALL OR FRONT WALL OR SIDE WALL ON THIS THING... THAT IS THE PROBLEM... EVERYONE WILL LIKE TO SAY THERE IS SOME POINT THAT WILL SIGNAL THE END AND THAT IS SIMPLY NOT THE CASE...

[Aunt B] Jester I pay attention to you and I have observed at the end of most comments regarding when you say.. one thing has to happen.. are you able to say what that one thing is ?

[oxglove] Jester I guess the difference is that you have some understanding of what "things" need to be done and approximatley how long they may take and I do not. That, with all due respect, is why I ask.

[Jester] IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY GET THINGS THE WAY THEY WILL LIKE THEM... AND THAT WILL INCLUDE GETTING THINGS TO THE POINT THEY WILL LIKE TO SEE THEM... AND THAT IS SIMPLY WHEN THEY GET THINGS UNDER CONTROL TO THEIR SATISFACTION...

[Jester] oxglove IT IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION... WITH EACH ACTION THERE IS A REACTION... AND THEN A REASSESSMENT OF WHERE THINGS ARE... AND THEN A REALIGNMENT OF THE PLAN... TO MAKE SURE IT GOES THE WAY THEY WILL LIKE IT TO...

[melongirl] Jester Now, quite respectfully, who is "they"?

[Jester] melongirl I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU... LET'S SAY... THE ONES "REALLY" IN CONTROL FOR NOW... WILL THAT BE OKAY?

[strongbow] Jester let's hope the "good guys/they" can set their plan in motion shortly.

[Jester] YOU ALL HAVE NICE REST OF THE EVENING...

[Jester] NIGHTY NIGHT...
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Chat 3-12-13 Empty Re: Jester Chat 3-12-13

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Jester Chat 3-12-13 13300310

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Chat 3-12-13 2805820865  Jester Chat 3-12-13 2805820865  Jester Chat 3-12-13 2805820865  Jester Chat 3-12-13 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum