Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech

Go down

Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech Empty Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech
03/10/2014

Back News Iraq NewsLiberals make a request to the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss al-Maliki's speech 5842230
Twilight News / revealed the Liberal parliamentary bloc, which represents the Sadrist movement, on Monday, she asked for the components of the National Alliance held a meeting to discuss the speech of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the latest developments on the scene.
A spokesman for the bloc Jawad al-Jubouri for "Twilight News", said his bloc "called for a meeting of the National Alliance to discuss all things including Maliki's speech last and the presence of spacing and the gap between the political partners, so we are waiting for the return of some of the leaders of the Alliance for the meeting."

He added that "the meeting will discuss the internal issues concerning the National Alliance, which must have a unit in the speech will not allow abandoning the National Alliance, and will not allow any party to the exclusivity discourse."

He has attacked his last speech in the House of Representatives and the promise Foundation illegitimate and accused his boss Osama Najafi led Mamrah against the government.

The stepped-Maliki recently from his attack on the House of Representatives after he was unable to proceed with the last action the enactment of the federal budget.
http://goo.gl/oZ3mzz

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum