Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....

2 posters

Go down

Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  Empty Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 am

Late Sunday Night Jester Chat at Jester's Place
03/10/2014

[Jester] HI ALL... NICE TO SEE YOU...

[alfonse] Jester Is this a nothing Sunday or are there some things different that we should be looking for next week?

[Jester] alfonse I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE BOARDS TODAY... WHAT IS THE SKUTTLEBUTT?

[Jester] I READ THE THING ABOUT THE IMF... SOMEONE READ WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR THE LAST COUPLE WEEKS AND WROTE AN EPISTLE ON HOW IT ALL WORKS... HAHAHAH

[Jester] PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP.... IT IS ALL PART OF THE PICTURE... BUT IT IS NOT NECESSARILY THE ONE THING WE ARE WAITING ON...

[Redeye] Jester. WuDanFu mentioned earlier this pm of an experience w BofA and their acknowledgement of trn in the branch. Do you think the transition currencies lifespan is near over. Or has a treaty extended its life.

[Jester] Redeye NOT REALLY.... I THINK THAT IS MADE UP... THAT IS MY OPINION...

[pollyp] Jester, I watched the entire video on the Economic Hitmen. Will the humanitarian funds be enough to help Latin America recover from the damage our government and corporations did to them. I'm so sad.....terrible treatment at the hands of our government

[Jester] pollyp YES IT IS VERY SAD... AND THIS IS WHY PEOPLE WONDER ABOUT WHY OTHE COUNTRIES HATE US... SEEMES AS IF MANY KNOW WHAT WE HAVE DONE BUT US THAT ARE LIVING HERE...

[Jester] I DO HOPE THE GCR WILL ALSO HELP DIVERGE THOSE CONTROLS AWAY FROM USE LIKE THAT AND MAYBE FORGIVE THEN SOMHOW SO THEY CAN ALSO GET OUT FROM UNDER THEM...

AND MAYBE FORGIVE THEN SOMHOW SO THEY CAN ALSO GET OUT FROM UNDER THEM...

[pollyp] Jester, how could we ever compensate them? It's so much

[Jester] pollyp IT IS THE WHOLE WORLD IN THE SAME BOAT... YOU, ME, ALL WORKING CITIZENS, OTHER COUNTRIES TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF FOR CORPORATE GAIN... ETC. ETC...

[pokerbrat] Jester Others know in other countries because our media lies lies lies and is cabal media

[Wadein] Jester Have you heard of the amounts the White Hats and others have been able to recapture stolen from us and other countries?

[Jester] Wadein I DON'T THINK THE WHITE HATS ARE AN ACTIVE ARM IN OPERATIONS... THEY REPORT ON WHAT IS GOING ON... BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING...

[Wadein] Jester They have been active in the past and they were able to claim a lot of money. That was a couple of years ago that I knew about

[Jester] Wadein I DO NOT THINK SO... I BELIEVE MAYBE THE WHITE KNIGHTS ARE THAT ARM OF THINGS....

[Jester] Wadein I WAS JUST SAYING THE WHITE HATS ARE REPORTERS OF THE TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE WHITE KNIGHTS AND DRAGONS ARE THE ACTION ARMS.... AS WELL AS THE ONES OVER THEM... SO... NOT THAT I DO NOT LIKE TALKING ABOUT IT BUT THERE IS ONLY SO FAR I WILL GO...

[pollyp] Jester, the central banks have control all over the world, don't they? Are other country's leaders controlled as well, or just ours

[Jester] pollyp THE CENTRAL BANKS ARE THE CONTROL... AND THE PEOPLE THAT CONTROL THEM ARE ALL ABOUT TAKING AND INSTALLING CENTRAL BANKS WHEREVER THEY CAN TO EXPAND THAT CONTROL... SO... THE PEOPLE IN CONTROL OF THE BANKS ARE THE ONES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT..

[dinar chaser] Jester Is Venezuela next?

[Jester] dinar chaser COULD BE... BUT I AM HOPING EVERYONE IS NOTICING WHAT IS GOING ON AND WILL PUT A STOP TO IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS...

[Jester] YOU HAVE SOME PEOPLE ON RECAPS SAYING IT IS ALL BECAUSE THE IMF IS CONTROLLED BY THE US... IT IS ALL BECAUSE THE US CONTROLS EVERYONE ELSE... IT IS NOT THE SAME THING......IMO

[Jester] NOW I WILL SAY THAT THE CHINESE AND THE RUSSIANS HAVE IT FIGURED OUT... DID A GOOD JOB MESSING UP THE SYRIAN SITUATION... MADE O LOOK LIKE A DING DONG... WHICH DOES NOT TAKE MUCH BUT THEY MADE TI LOOK EASY... HE WAS OBVIOUSLY WANTING TO GO TO WAR... AND THEY TOOK ALL THE MOVES AWAY FROM HIM....

[dinar chaser] Jester Is the same thing happening in the Ukraine?

[Jester] SAME THING IN THE UKRAINE... THIS WILL NOT ESCALATE TO ANY BAD THING IN MY OPINION... IT'S ALREADY SETTLING DOWN I THINK...

[Jester] SO IF THE OTHERS MOVE AGAINST THE US WHEN THEY TRY THIS BS THEN IT IS GOING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO... AND I EXPECT IT TO CONTINUE THAT DIRECTION...

[Jester] THEY WILL STILL KICK... THEY WILL STILL SCREAM... THEY WILL STILL TRY STUPID STUFF... THEY ARE JUST ABOUT OUT OF TRICKS THOUGH.. AND JUST ABOUT DONE IN MY OPINION...

[pollyp] Jester, do you think other countries are aware our population is fed a lot of propaganda by the MSM? I hope they know there are good people in the USA....

[Jester] pollyp SURE THEY DO... OTHERWISE HOW COULD THE RUSSIANS WRITE AN ARTICLE IN THEIR MAJOR NEWSPAPER CALLING US A COUNTRY OF UNEDUCATED PUPPETS... FOR RE-ELECTING O....

[Jester] SO NOW THAT EVEN YOU GUYS ARE ABLE TO SEE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON... IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TOO...

[Jester] THE WAY THEY HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN THE PAST IS BECAUSE IT IS ALL SORT OF UNDERCOVER... BUT NOW IT IS COMING OUT...

[Wadein] Jester just like roaches scatter in the light

[DEVINEHEALTH] Jester things done in darkness are coming to light

[Jester] NOW... IF YOU WILL LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT THE CHINESE AND THE RUSSIANS ARE ABLE TO CHECK THE US GOALS... THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE A REFEREE SOMEWHERE MAKING SURE THINGS GO THE WAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE.... SEE YOU TOMORROW....
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  Empty Re: Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:46 am

Now .... if you believe the Chinese and Russians are our friends, or acting in anything but their own interests, I have a bridge I'd like to talk to you bout investing in.

Jester, I have a feeling your white hats are more like lines of white powder.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  2805820865  Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  2805820865  Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  2805820865  Jesters Place -- Jester says PEOPLE ARE SO PREPARED TO SIT ON ONE ITEM AND CALL IT THE HOLDUP....  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum