Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online

5 posters

Go down

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online Empty Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:08 am

Mar. 4, 2014, 7:43

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online Bitcoin-money-sack-with-digital-currency-robot

Mike Nudelman/Business Insider

Another Bitcoin site disappears.

This time Flexcoin — which called itself a bitcoin bank — has announced that it's going out of business after a huge theft that has wiped it clean.

This is the announcement. There's no sugarcoating it. Somehow all the bitcoins were just taken.

On March 2nd 2014 Flexcoin was attacked and robbed of all coins in the hot wallet. The attacker made off with 896 BTC, dividing them into these two addresses:

1NDkevapt4SWYFEmquCDBSf7DLMTNVggdu

1QFcC5JitGwpFKqRDd9QNH3eGN56dCNgy6

As Flexcoin does not have the resources, assets, or otherwise to come back from this loss, we are closing our doors immediately.

Users who put their coins into cold storage will be contacted by Flexcoin and asked to verify their identity. Once identified, cold storage coins will be transferred out free of charge. Cold storage coins were held offline and not within reach of the attacker. All other users will be directed to Flexcoin's "Terms of service" located at "Flexcoin.com/118.html" a document which was agreed on, upon signing up with Flexcoin.

Flexcoin will attempt to work with law enforcement to trace the source of the hack.

Updates will be posted on twitter as soon as they become available.

It seems unlikely that this will have much effect on the future of Bitcoin.

The Mt. Gox collapse — which was much bigger — was largely shrugged off by the community, which sees the need to become more sophisticated.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/flexcoin-2014-3#ixzz2v65bE0Rt

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online

Joe Weisenthal
[url=aim:goim?screenname=openfilerook][/url]
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online Empty Re: Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online

Post by Najm93 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:00 am

This is a DIRECT attack on any economic alternative to central bank currencies....WOW and all right out in the open....Where is the outrage??? Where is the protest??? This will continue until all the PTB are positioned to change the economic world we know. Silver is MANIPULATED....Gold is MANIPULATED...Stocks are MANIPULATED...Bond markets are MANIPULATED...Currency markets are MANIPULATED......And the game just keeps on going....How stupid are we as a society to allow this??? All I can say is, Well played PTB.....Well played INDEED!!!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online Empty Re: Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 am

We are too busy with our heads up our butts worrying about who unfriended us on facebook, what time our favorite show is coming on, and if we can BIGGIE UP our happy meal....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:58 am

Im not a doom and gloom kind of person but given the current circumstances I do think T.S. Eliot was correct when he said:

"This is the way the world ends, Not with a bang but a whimper."......
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:28 pm

I fully expected to see something like this happen in time, and in fact stated so as one of my misgivings about the whole bitcoin scenario. If man can cook something up, another will find a way around the security measures and exploit it. That is life. I considered bitcoins doubly vulnerable, just because they are potentially so easy to make disappear and hide your tracks. You can literally rob the bank with a few strokes of the keys. No bags to transport, no eye witnesses, or video cams ... perfect.

I would not be too quick to place the blame on the PTB, hackers conceived and designed the bitcoin, hackers likely heisted it as well. Welcome to Digital City the old west of cyberspace.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online 2805820865  Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online 2805820865  Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online 2805820865  Bitcoin Site Shuts Down After Being Robbed Of Every Single Coin It Held Online 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pama Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 pm

I am with the understanding that Bitcoin is on it's way out. The banks will turn them away soon. Also another source has told me they will go under this year. I suggest if you have a ton of money, get it out and enjoy what you made.

Pama's Friendly Tips
http://pamastalkshow.com
pama
pama
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.pamastalkshow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by judywhite Mon May 12, 2014 6:35 am

I’m also expecting this to happen. The biggest bitcoin exchange trading goes offline due to attacks, no wonder others will follow. But I beg to disagree that bitcoin is manipulated, it’s fully decentralized. For BTC users, keep you bitcoins in cold wallets, meaning stored it offline--
out of reach of the hackers. How to protect your bitcoin wallet? Read this:

http://bitcoindaily.com/practices-to-protect-your-bitcoin-wallet-2/

Bitcoin Daily- Your daily bitcoin news and update
judywhite
judywhite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum