Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide

3 posters

Go down

28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide Empty 28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 pm

28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide
Posted about 23 hours ago | 36 comments
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide Business_16928_1_emif43

4515 3536

147 20

[url=https://www.patriotprivacy.com/videois/?Contact0LeadSourceId=1544&utm_source=GS%3A newswatch.us&utm_medium=Banner&utm_term=Feb&utm_content=13W&utm_campaign=GS%3A Newswatch.us - Feb]28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide Obama_cokfkm[/url]
(Benjamin Jones)  According to Tech in Asia, Singapore-based Bitcoin exchange platform First Meta’s 28 year old CEO Autumn Radtke committed suicide. Reasons are currently unknown.
[UPDATE: Tech in Asia has updated the article to emphasize that suicide is only suggested and not certain]
First Meta is a Singaporean start up company that runs a exchange platform for virtual currencies such as Bitcoin. The news of suicide of its CEO Autumn Radtke spread on Facebook and Twitter, drawing attention from the BItcoin industry.
The exact reason that may have led to the suicide is not known, and whether the Police have concluded that the cause of death is suicide is also unofficial. First Meta has stated that an official announcement will be given by the company soon.
Before joining First Meta, Radtke was the Director of Business Development at Xfire – a company that develops IM systems for gamers. Radtke was also the Co-founder, Business Development at Geodelic Systems, Inc.
The Bitcoin market is fairly unstable right now, facing wave after wave of turmoils. On Tuesday one of the biggest Bitcoin exchange centre Mt. Gox suddenly ceased its operations, its company CEO stating that the industry is at its ‘turning-point’, bringing Bitcoin investors great concern over the unregulated virtual currency.
- See more at: http://newswatch.us/28-year-old-ceo-of-bitcoin-exchange-dead-after-possible-suicide/#sthash.g7DSELoe.dpuf

Thanks to: http://newswatch.us

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide 224550709928 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide Empty Re: 28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide

Post by dinarstar Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Sheeeesh!!  Crying or Very sad

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide Empty Re: 28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:06 am

I REALLY am interested in this whole thing unfolding with all the Bankers and High up investment Execs dying.... Thanks for sharing !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:18 am

I am also.

Another banker was executed yesterday also in his car. It is said it was a love affair gone wrong. I was going to wait to post the info until more coverup story on it came out. And if anyone thinks that there is NOT foul play at work here might want to open their minds up a crack.

Seems most of these ones in the last few months that have committed suicide, well they are being summoned to testify in the various LIBOR scandal cases coming up on the dockets around the globe. If only a couple killed themselves I would not think much of it given the stats that Kevin brought forth. But 12, 13 and climbing??? Kind of hard not to think that this is not what it seems to be as main stream reports.

To be continued... unfortunately by another death of a banker.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
28 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide 224550709928 Year Old CEO Of Bitcoin Exchange Dead After Possible Suicide 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum