Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why I hate the lying gurus  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why I hate the lying gurus

+9
BlueSky
IQD4US
Not stupid
Roseapple
KayKay
Purpleskyz
Daox13
HezekiaH
Ponee
13 posters

Go down

Why I hate the lying gurus  Empty Why I hate the lying gurus

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:35 am

This is why I can not stand adminbill, garry mcguire, dr. clarke, tony, exogen, okie and all the others that are like them.  Every day the same old lies... This is why I keep this site open even though it has stressed me to the breaking point.  This is why I post the guru stuff and then allow others to bash and trash it for the garbage that it is.  To expose it is better than turning a blind eye.  If just one person a day comes to the realization that that it isn't what the gurus say it is, I feel something was accomplished.  So when you want to email me or PM me and yell at me for what this site is and does, you think about these people and the many others out there caught so far up in the guru daily hopium that they can't even think straight. 

~Ponee~

~~~~~~~~~~

lynn lmarkets•16 days ago

My mother in law is so deep in this she keep buying more from the sterling currency group. She has caused so much damage waiting on her boat load of millions that she is almost 20,000 behind in rent It's 2,000 mo , borrowing from all her friends and family. To top it off she got her landlord involved and he's so blind he can't read the fine print and understand the logic in all this. She has been waiting well over a year to the point that she stopped her son and I from making a major move to better our life and we have been stuck ever since. My husband has been through 6 jobs last year due to her selfishness. I have talked to her multiple times. So has her children and she swears to the lord that this will happen and she will get her millions any day now. It's so upsetting the damage she has caused everyone. As the father in law had to shut his family business down after 40 plus years it's so depressing to him he's 76 and this is so hard. He can't keep any money in the bank accounts as she has drained them dry due to her constant buying dinar and dong. She took accident insurance money to buy in more instead of buying a vehicle. What do you do let her fall flat on her face or what. We have a chance to try to make our move here soon and we are taking it. We are getting out. The family is so done with her bull.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:59 am; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why I hate the lying gurus  Empty Re: Why I hate the lying gurus

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Keep up the heroic efforts Ponee. Dinar land needs a place where people can come a see that not everyone believes what these self professed Goos say.
You will see this site grow significantly in the next few months.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Such a sad story, this seems like it's gotten to the point of greed, how much money do you need? Well, if it doesn't work out, at least she might try to get some of the money back so all won't be lost, but sounds like she's got some Compulsive Disorder problems and going to see a councellor or someone might help her, sounds like much deeper issues than money or wealth, sounds like she's got some great guilt buried and feels she can make it up with this. Don't be angry at her, feel compassion for her, because something is not right with her. I hear these stories all the time, but I give the same advise, just love her the way she is and try to stay out of her life and stop supporting her, sooner or later it will end. It's like a drug addiction, it involves the whole family, you're brave for sharing this story.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:39 pm

This is just a taste of what I have seen... I have seen the downfall of so many people in this investment because of these gurus.. they believe every word.. until they have no choice but to believe... they get so wrapped up in the hopium that they cant see reality anymore.. and while this is going one the Guru's are cashing checks and having expensive dinners off these peoples misery..

This is the prime reason why IF this investment ever pays near what I think and or Hope I will be gunning for these Guru's.. they do not deserve a dime.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:19 pm

I agree with both of you, but you have probably already heard this before, nobody held a gun to these people to buy into the Dinar, they made those choices, I have already outlined the profiles of these people, pretty well same as compulsive gamblers as well, hoping the next coin they drop in the slot will hit the jackpot. Both sides are responsible, the Guru's are unethical, they are wrong in lying about the opportunity, but they also know who they can target to sell their products to. 
It's very sad, I have no Dinar and don't intend of having any, so I feel I'm objective when it comes to this whole story, but that doesn't make a right wrong either. 
Unfortunately, they are not doing anything criminal, they are marketing a false product, unless someone can tie them to a dealer, nothing much can be done about them and that is why they are so brazen in this thing, they know they can get away with it, that's why most people don't know where they live or have their direct cell numbers, and perhaps that might be the next step is to get them and hand them out, hand out the address cause call numbers can be changed at any time, send people to their homes and let them know what it feels like to be scared and traumatized by mobs coming to their homes.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

At some point we ALL have to take responsibility for our actions. As sad as this story above is... why did they all just sit back and watch this happen? I don't get it.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Why I hate the lying gurus  2245507099Why I hate the lying gurus  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:39 am

They prey on weak people.  You tell me what kind of person does that day after day with no conscience?

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Wink 
Stories, such as the mother-in-law story, are very hard to swallow without feeling sad or frustrated. I've snooped and studied the IQD reset for a short time. I have come to realize that the past 12-14 years have drawn in many, many people. (Myself included). I have deducted this, IMO, only: Thousands of people have been gathered here and many other places simply because we live in a world of hopelessness. NO MONEY, NO JOBS for many and not just in America, people needing medical attention with no insurance and NO MONEY. NO MONEY for food, medicine, and other NECESSITIES. Maybe this is all just hope to continue day after day in HOPES that something will get better for mankind. I feel, IMO only, that if we lose HOPE, WE MAY BE LEFT WITH NOTHING AT ALL. Misplaced hopes and dreams can be devasting. It is my hope, that NO ONE depends on this CE to fix their life. We all need to look in other places to "fix our lives"

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseapple Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:16 pm

If you purchased your Dinar from a reputable Foreign Currency Exchange company you will have no problem if you want to return your Dinars, they will refund your money.

The people who purchased their Dinars from underground sources or join groups are most likely to get burnt. I bought a few thousand Dinars from a very reputable Currency Exchange in Toronto; I am in possession of my Dinars together with a receipt. If I am in doubt that the Dinar will not RV then I have the option of returning them and getting my money back.

Roseapple

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Roseapple,  thank you for joining the conversation.  Your thoughts are appreciated. Your first post is well said and respected.

Many of the members do not doubt the RV.  It is the calling of it day after day, it is the lies that tony and the other gurus have told year after year. There is a difference in not believing in the RV and not believing guru garbage.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:55 pm

I asked suri on tnt if unquestioning devotion was what was required to be a member... He said "YES" and promptly banned me for life!! Lol
For life what a joke!! Drink the koolaide or leave.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:37 pm

A few points.  #1 - None of those speaking the snake oil are Guru's.  If they were - they would have all the answers, be able to outline what will happen when - or at least the timeline of each of the events.  Even if you look at the countries that have completed accession into the WTO - not every country has taken the same amount of time - but all have completed the same tasks in the same order.

#2 - There is nothing wrong, illegitimate, or unethical about being a currency dealer, same as being an investment broker.  There are risks.  You do want your potential clients to "buy in" so to speak.  BUT - Those who have taken to "calling it"  "speaking it" "claiming insider knowledge" - well they are just plain liars, and should be seen as such.

But here's the problem I see....(and I will use only ME, I, MYSELF as an example so no one can say I am pointing a finger or making claims against or toward someone).

I haven't been around.  As a matter of fact, I am around less BECAUSE of the lies that were being allowed to be brought here.  What's MY problem with that?  the problem I SEE ?  I guess I am allowed to bash the liars, those giving mis-information, as long as those I am calling out ARE the ones from the other sites.  If I call out someone who is a part of this site (remember - I've been gone so this is nothing current) - If I say "your information is incorrect" or "what - you trying to be a new guru cause I'm here to tell you - you don't now crap from crud" to ANY member of this site...well I'm wrong.  I could bash TNT Okie or Millionday and it is okay - but if I say 1 word hinting that someone part of this site is off base, off their rocker, or just plain a lying troublemaker - oh boy - I better watch out - because no bashing allowed.

So can we or can't we......Do we get to speak our minds freely (understandably in a CLEAN version), or do we only get to speak our minds against what the site thinks we should speak our minds against....What makes us better that the other sites...is it our honesty ???  or that we allow bashing of those we have ALL come to agree are liars ??

I remember being here as OOM, I also remember being part of the rebellion to push Okie and his followers OUT.  I dished it and took it.  I also remember, that no matter what - I was straightforward and honest in everything I brought here.  People like Kevind, Turbo, Punisher - we all CHALLENGED each others minds to prove or disprove points.  In these very forums.  People watched us do battle like no other site has witnessed - not as enemies, but as people who TRULY wanted to get to the FACTS - ONLY the FACTS, and a firm understanding of what was currently happening in Iraq, and WHY is wasn't going to happen "tonight, this weekend, any second".

So what did I do when "bringing the lies" started back - I walked away.  I quit providing NEWS, I quit translating articles.  I just walked away.  Now, just as I stopped by for a bit -  I see it is ALL the same drama - and the items I brought that might be a VALUE from reputable agencies such as IMF , WTO, the UN, went mostly uncommented and were quickly discarded for the "lie posts" brought from other sites.

If I wanted that - I'd go THERE.  For now, guess it's back to a break.  A story just like that is what I brought here last June after a trip to Reno, and I was told it wasn't that prevalent, that it didn't happen to that many.  That someone who let that happen to them had other bigger problems.  And yet - the lies were still coming here.  As long as the lies are told and retold, someone will believe they are true, or could possibly be true.  Enough with the Drama - see you all in a few months I guess.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am

I read your post IQD4US.  I didn't reply because I too have already researched this info.  It was very good of you to post this for the many that I'm sure have not seen it before.

I will be taking a break also because anything to do with the RV is unhealthy.  I appreciate being able to release some frustrations on this site,  but it is time to go.

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Every site has it's agendas and purposes.  Dinar Daily's purposes do not include lying to you unlike 98 % of the dinar sites. 

Dinar Daily :

A) Provides Anywhere from 10-30 IRAQI NEWS ARTICLES A DAY depending on what is actually going on  CLICK HERE TO ACCESS -  IRAQ - DINAR -- Article Based Information Backed with Links & Verifiable Info    Do I wish more people would interject on those articles?  Hell ya, but really how much can be said with bad translations and articles the keep repeating themselves, or are contradictory to the next one coming out? 

B) Posts Guru Spew - and the opportunity to quesiton it, rail against it, scream at without fear of getting banned.  We do not pump or support the gurus so please do not make it look like we do. We are not supporting it, we are DEBUNKING IT and that helps others who have not been in long enough to know that the gurus are lying.  It also gives people a place to vent.   LINK IS HERE to guru poo -- GURU RUMORS OF THE DAY - AKA - FICTION PREDICTIONS

C)  Offers Open forum to discuss your thoughts on any topic you wish.  We are a good landing page to vent your frustrations in an environment that won't behead you for it.

D)  Does not require  "unqestioning devotion" as Not Stupid pointed out is required on MOST OTHER FORUMS.

E)  DOES NOT BAN you for THINKING and TALKING

F)  DOES NOT CHARGE YOU nor does it have a donate button even though I am freakin in debt up to eyeballs since closing my office and spending all my time on this site rather than getting an a new job. (Which my husband says if I don't get a job soon he is going to delete this website while I am sleeping... no joke)

G)  Does require you to put on your big boy and big girl pants, so if you do post something and there is opposition (sometimes heated) you can can it.  Don't expect to post what you want and just get back warm fuzzies all the time.

H)  Has many more things to read other than lying guru spew and boring WRONG - REPETATIVE iraqi news...Please take time to visit our featured members or the other forums for there ARE MANY LISTED ON THE FRONT PAGE.... stop reading just the silly scroll thing because all that ends up rolling there is the guru poo.   We have current events, interesting news, funny topics etc.

I)  Has some of the nicest, most amazing members in dinarland who are fun, creative and INTERACTIVE.  Many of the dinar sites are dead as far as interacting with each other and yet,here we are always posting back and forth.

J)  We are NOT NEWS ONLY because you have ChangesxChange and Bondlady for that -- Two wonderful sites ... where there is just the news and no interaction.  All sites have their purpose.  If you want only news you are welcome to find the site that suits your needs.

Since my taking ownership in April of 2013, we have had many changes, gone thru growing pains, had ups and downs.  More UPS than Downs.   We have a VETERAN core base memebership that I support and appreciate dearly.  We are who we are.  Never claiming to be anything more or anything less.  We will always PROVIDE THE NEWS and BASH the GURUS.  I was told over 2 years ago, this site would not succeed because of the format and yet, we get anywhere between 1700 to 2500 visits a day.   On average we get 38,000- 48,000 visits a month.  So tell me, what is wrong with Dinar Daily site?  I say nothing.....

But I do say, if Dinar Daily isn't for you, then it is okay not to stay.  We are not offended. If you stay for just a little while to vent, then we are happy to have been here for you.  If you stay as a long term member then WELCOME TO THE FAMILY.....

All in all... we are good people and we are all just hanging in here for the ride where ever it may take us ....

Have a good day everyone and find someone with less, to bless today.

Love ya !

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by livingintheloop69 Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Roseapple wrote:If you purchased your Dinar from a reputable Foreign Currency Exchange company you will have no problem if you want to return your Dinars, they will refund your money.

The people who purchased their Dinars from underground sources or join groups are most likely to get burnt. I bought a few thousand Dinars from a very reputable Currency Exchange in Toronto; I am in possession of my Dinars together with a receipt. If I am in doubt that the Dinar will not RV then I have the option of returning them and getting my money back.
Don't mix up buy back and return those are two very different things. To my knowledge no dealer will offer returns, reason being people would buy and return at the end of return date and get a free layaway for a month or however long return policy lasts so no dealer will offer returns.

Most dealers do buy back all be it at a lower rate. Can't really complain I'm sure many of us have bought stocks and sold at a lower rate to recoup majority of our money.

You can get most of your initial investment back but keep in mind you will lose because you are not retunring it you are selling it back.

livingintheloop69
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:02 pm

IQD4US wrote:As long as the lies are told and retold, someone will believe they are true, or could possibly be true

Only if those lies are followed by SUPPORTIVE conversation.  No way does anyone read guru stuff on here and think in anyway is that we believe it... It would really make one pause  and reconsider the validity of the guru post, don't you think?

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

These pooroos!
On recaps 11am newsletter,today someone going by BruceT actually DARED to question an idiot called frank26 from ktfa or something...boy!!...did he get an earfull... you should take a look... who is stinky mouth arrogant ass frank 26 anyway?
These so called connected roos are liars, each and every one...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Ponee wrote:This is why I can not stand adminbill, garry mcguire, dr. clarke, tony, exogen, okie and all the others that are like them.  Every day the same old lies... This is why I keep this site open even though it has stressed me to the breaking point.  This is why I post the guru stuff and then allow others to bash and trash it for the garbage that it is.  To expose it is better than turning a blind eye.  If just one person a day comes to the realization that that it isn't what the gurus say it is, I feel something was accomplished.  So when you want to email me or PM me and yell at me for what this site is and does, you think about these people and the many others out there caught so far up in the guru daily hopium that they can't even think straight. 

~Ponee~

~~~~~~~~~~
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Why I hate the lying gurus  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 pm

I struggle a bit with regard to the falsehood promotion/Unreasonable expectation of the 'audience.'

Have mentioned an acquaintance who literally for the past 5 years has expected that this "RV" will happen in a couple of days.  Well, provided the PTB (cabal, new republic, 'elders,' politicians, etc) will let it go through.

She has lost everything and is homeless.  Her only possessions of note are Dinar notes which are always at the ready for the 'appointment' sure to come by weekend.  And the attendant notarized gift notes, the 'book' of looseleaf instructions, and her ID.  She has bank accounts at the minimum level so she can claim to be a customer and negotiate a higher rate.  She knows the difference between the international rate and the contract rate.  (She won't accept anything less than $36 per dinar and will walk away from the appointment and go to the next bank until she gets her preferred rate.  And will only tie up a certain amount in the contract so she can spend the rest)

You know the type.  Or have heard stories.  People like this exist.

Gurus?  Yes, I would like to see the FBI initiate a RICO case and wrap them all up.  They deserve it and have played too fast and loose for too long.  And caused misery at every turn.

But they wouldn't exist if there wasn't an audience.  An audience of people who look for salvation or the ride to an easier life by a means that somehow makes sense to them.  Something akin, in my mind, to the gambler at the casino who is sure that the next hand/slot will make up for their earlier losses and cash in everything to either get rich or erase the financial hardship they put upon themselves.  In both cases are people largely in a less than happy life who desperately wish for ease, comfort, respect and to be free of worries. If only they can make it big.  Perhaps marginalized in other areas of life and envious of the 'good life.'

So, it's not just the gurus.  The 'willing idiots' play a massive role in all of this too.  And they seek so fervently that better life that they will gather whatever they can, forego paying what they owe and buy more Dinar, as it's a safe bet and will be extremely rewarding.  If not by weekend, then surely by the end of the month.

I am not going to condemn the believers for being stupid, out of touch with reality or so blinded by greed that they accept words and concepts that a rational person would recognize and reject out of hand.  They are desperate and this is their ticket to a better life.  So desperate that common sense has no place in their belief system.

I would feel sorry for the victims if they had no access to alternate viewpoints or feedback.  But from what I can see, many do have the feedback from relatives, friends, and the net.  They have people backing out of the investment as it's taking too long or never going to happen.  They are rejected for more loans of money because it's not going to happen.  Or at least be a reasonable outcome.  They are shunned, sometimes yelled at, and certainly told that others are tired about hearing of this 'miracle' that never happens.

So.  The gurus are wrong.  Many of the buyers are wrong.  And the saga continues.  There are extremely few innocents in this.  Even though I am sure that new folks come into this thing all of the time, they have the opportunity for input from others as to why this is a bad idea.

I have talked to a number of people who look at sites like dinardaily and comment how the posters here are ignorant or just hateful.  They have access to contrary thought.

And yet the gurus still spew.  And the recipients fervently believe.  It's pretty much a cult for some, and have many of the same effects.

I haven't an idea of how to fix or change any of this outside a RICO case.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:44 am

:tup:

Why I hate the lying gurus  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER