Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum)

5 posters

Go down

Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) Empty Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum)

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Thursday, February 27, 2014
Bank Stories

DKB: MY bank story :

A friend of ours of 35+ yrs we got into this went into his small bank. The banker knowing he held VNN (he had bought some from her) called him into the back when she saw him in the front of the bank.

She had received a memo saying to expect people to come in very soon to exchange their foreign currency. She had to ask him what this was about.

Which makes me laugh because his info comes from my hubby and I! The memo said that they would be exchanging at an international rate.

She then bought some VND of her own after he explained it! She was shocked she hadn't heard about it. She got the memo yesterday 2/26/14.

The reason I share this is because...

#1 ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE

#2 For those that come in here and say that their banker didnt know anything about this and thinks Tony and his intel team is lying to you...they don't know and some are just now finding out!

WE ARE EXCITED!!!

Oh I forgot she then called all the other employees in and told them. Knowledge is power!
g8way2k wrote: I wonder how much VNN one would have to hold to be called upon by the bank in which it was purchased? Then again, the amount may have no bearing as it can very well be a relationship kind of thing.

DKB: Its a relationship thing. The friend works with the bankers dad. Most of theirs was bought through that bank. She pulled up exactly how much he had bought there.

[mort] folks lots going on in the back ground and its all good for us..just hang in there because we will see this anytime now-but if these things aren't done...we will be right back where we started and no one wants that...when we get our money..we want to hang on to it..so be sure this delay is for our good.

PT: My WF banker said this is imminent on Sat morn. She said she would love to help me once she gets the green light. I asked her about the 800#s and she told me I didn't need to use them to get the high rate. Maybe this is true, maybe not, but she told me the minute this goes off that she will call me right away.

Yekooche: Thursday's White House Scheduled Event

4:35 pm Both Obama and Vice President Biden meet with with Treasury Secretary Jack Lew.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) Empty Re: Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum)

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Did I step in something walking through that field of bulls?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) Empty Re: Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum)

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Yea
 Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) Img_2110
Now take off those shoes before you come in ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) 2805820865  Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) 2805820865  Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) 2805820865  Not to be outdone, DKB has a bank story TOO! (of course from TNT TONY's forum) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:53 am

Yeah sorry but absolute horse crap.. A banker could never buy any form of investment through their own bank like that. its called a conflict of interest... it is extremely common bank practice to never do this and there fore your claim has been 100% debunked..

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:03 pm

First of all, it is my understanding and my banker has personally told me this that banks do not hold a lot of trade able currency, they keep enough for their clients that travel and even then encourage them to get  travel checks or use their credit cards. Banks just don't hold much currency because it's fluctuates daily and they are not willing to risk any losses, so this story about employees now buying all the currency does not fit into the reality of what my banker told me. My banker is a family friend as well, I trust him with the information,  it all sounds logical why they don't keep large amounts.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 pm

As time goes by it is easier to see how these bank stories are used to encourage the gullible into believing their Goos.

This is not hap-haszerd.There is a plan.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum