Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq and the WTO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq and the WTO

3 posters

Go down

Iraq and the WTO Empty Iraq and the WTO

Post by IQD4US Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:14 am

Iraq and the WTO 9k=

Saw a thread here mentioning Iraq and the WTO - so I went on a hunt for new information.  Found some, and thought I would share.

1)  New page on the WTO site - © WTO 2014- and it gives a different version then we have seen of the WTO Members and Observers.  (found here: http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/org6_e.htm#observer

Iraq is listed as an Observer County.  Good News bad new....good - we see them officially listed as an Observer Country - BUT - unlike the Member Country's that have their date of membership listed - they do not list the date any country became an Observer. 

HOWEVER - on that same page (under the list of Observers) is does say: 

Note: With the exception of the Holy See, observers must start accession negotiations within five years of becoming observers

If we continue to look at that new page - at the top it shows that they are listing this information current as of March 02, 2013.

So IF they took the WHOLE 5 years, and they became Observers just before that date - then we can think that they will be full members of the WTO by March 2018.

Now what does that mean in the way of the Iraqi Dinar? 

Read EXACTLY what the WTO is here:

http://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/whatis_e/tif_e/fact1_e.htm

Then YOU can decide for YOURSELF, what, if anything, the WTO has to do with the value of the currency of Iraq.

On another note concerning updates on Iraq with the WTO, the last time I looked at their specific country information on the WTO site, the most current date of any further information was December of 2008.  Today, February 27, 2014 I see that they have added 3 entries, all for 2010 - In March the submitted information on Agriculture and Covered the Legislative Action Plan, and in October 2010 SPS/TBT Checklists (the questions that will be covered and the information they will need to have to facilitate discussion on their membership)  SPS = Sanitary and Phytosanitary measures   TBT= Technical Barriers to Trade

Iraq is recovering - not as fast as WE would like, but recovering, and moving forward....they obviously wish to trade with other countries, and membership in the WTO and following within the same rules and guidelines of the already 159 Member Countries will facilitate that, and increase their country's trade....
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq and the WTO Empty Re: Iraq and the WTO

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:18 am

Negotiations are ongoing ... and have been for some time. How soon will they be completed? Well negotiations are confidential, and these people seem to actually know what that words means, so there is no way to know.

Personally, I do not see any requirement that the value of their currency change at all.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Agreed!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:49 am

Yes Kevind53 - you and I have always agreed on that one - but as the Rumor Mill continues to rehash old reasons that are all smoke and mirrors - I figured giving some of the new folks a chance to "see for themselves" would offer them some insight as to "who to ask"   if they have a question.

I know many people do not have time to research, and some of the wording (particularly when translating from Arabic of Kurdish to English) can confuse college professors. But, if given a link, and there are differences of opinion, perhaps having to only "open" a provided link and read a factual statement that they can understand and most importantly VERIFY - they won't get dragged into the wrong direction.

Part of the checklist includes them providing documentation on the trades, and agreed upon terms.  Each country has the right to set their own prices on products....They only have to agree on what the "payment" currency and amount will be.

IMHO - the WTO has NOT 1 thing to do with the value of the currency.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:11 am

IMHO - the WTO has NOT 1 thing to do with the value of the currency.

Agreed, it's not in the language of the WTO, and it's not in the reality of the membership.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865  Iraq and the WTO 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum