Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity

Go down

Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity Empty Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity

Post by Ponee Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:58 pm

Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity
2/26/2014 0:00
Erbil stop discussions on the budget with Baghdad and announces austerity 8-3047

The Association National: Politics Kurdistan oil abortive
Arbil morning – Shirzad Shaikhani

at a time in which he Barzani President of the Kurdistan Regional Government ministries and state institutions, rationalization of expenditure and adopted a policy of austerity, which included most of the doors of the Territory’s budget, said he would not hold any talks to come with the federal government on Territory’s budget.

while noting unique Asasrd member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) on Tuesday to the failure of the policy of the Kurdistan region’s oil it is working away from the federal government.

came Barzani’s comments after a meeting with Turkish Ambassador-designate in Baghdad Farouk Qaamqaja who visited the Prime Minister for long on the occasion of intimacy with him his duties as ambassador to Turkey in Iraq.

transfer source press office of the prime minister said in a statement the “morning” that Barzani and Turkish Ambassador they discussed on the overall political and security developments in Iraq in general, in addition to economic cooperation between the region and Turkey, where discussions were held on the opening of a number of other border crossings their new, as well as activating the role of Turkish companies in the areas of investment in various sectors, as well as increase the number of flights between Erbil and Ankara. “In terms of differences between Arbil and Baghdad touched on the two sides to the multilateral efforts that are being made ​​to solve them, especially with regard to oil policy and the budget and the export of Kurdish oil to Turkey, where the President of the Government of the region, “the Kurdistan region seeks to resolve his differences with the center of dialogue, but the Government of the Territory will not negotiate at all on the budget and cut the salaries of their employees, because this is unacceptable, and the federal government not to use the employees’ salaries for political leverage,” stressing that “the region Kurdistan will not be back to back anymore, and should the federal government not to deal with the region as mayor only. ”

In the meantime, the territorial Government announced a policy of austerity through rationalization of expenditures, and ordered the Council of Ministers of the region and the Ministry of Finance to stop the exchange a number of sections of the budget in order to save money required to pay the salaries of government employees, and synchronization procedure with increased rates of customs taxes. On the decision issued by the Council of Ministers has been a stop-payment of all aid, subsidies and various kinds as well as rationalization of expenditures to purchase materials and supplies service and repairs and renovations, compensation and social benefits.

According to figures published so far there are more from 650 thousand employees collecting their salaries from the government as well as 800 thousand others from various segments of society with limited income receive subsidies and monthly salaries cut.
succeeded Government of the Territory so far in securing an estimated one billion dollars came in the form of loans from investors and traders, businessmen and owners of companies, The government issued a decree deposit resources of each of the Ministries of Electricity, Interior and Health at the Ministry of Finance in order to support and enable them to pay the salaries of government employees. In the same vein called Vice Kurdish House of Representatives Iraqi colleagues Representatives blocs Kurdish to the “Declaration of the strike to protest against the policy of the blockade imposed by the federal government Kurdistan. said Rep. longings dry for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc said in a statement sent to the “morning” should MPs Kurds should not stand idly by to cut the salaries of the staff of Kurdistan, and they must Aljúa to protest at the embassies and the declaration of a general strike against the measures the federal government aimed at pitting Kurdish street against the government of the region, “she added,” must be on the House of Representatives Kurdish parliament to declare a general strike on the condition that remain in Baghdad to continue their efforts to end this crisis does not return to Kurdistan and to receive their salaries at a time when employees cut their salaries. ”

On the other hand Fred Asasrd member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, led by Iraqi President Jalal Talabani, on Tuesday, that the policy of the Kurdistan region’s oil failed because they are working away from the policy of the federal government. said Asasrd in a press statement: “The time is right now for the provincial government to recognize the failure of oil policy,” noting “The current crisis experienced by the region is the result of the failure of the oil policy and uniqueness to take the laws.”

and added: “Moreover, the provincial government weakened its relations with Western countries, mainly the UK and the United States,” following “if it wants the provincial government to move forward the issue of Oil and resolve it must abide by several points most important to work side by side with the federal government the issue of export of oil revenues and the lack of uniqueness and reflection of independence. “and pointed to” the lack of laws in the Constitution provides for the uniqueness of the provincial government issues oil independence policy of the region’s oil away from the federal government, and therefore, the All what was done by the government to export oil from Kurdistan and enter into contracts and other illegal and contrary to the Constitution.
alsabaah.iq

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum