Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments

Go down

BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments Empty BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments

Post by Kevind53 Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:15 pm

02/26/2014

Cabinet calls for state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency (diff source)

[rsp1] Iraqi dinars exclusively!!!

[cat] is that just in Iraq or everywhere

[BondLady] yes goes right with timmys chat that all the other sites have taking credit for her work

[tlm724] cat within Iraq

[BondLady] if Iraq has contracts to pay it'll be in dinar and purchases too

[cat] tlm724 thanks

[tlm724] BondLady yes !

[BondLady] need a rate change bad though

[tlm724] pressure is building for sure

[BondLady] yes

[tlm724] gonna blow the lid off this thing ! *bomb*

[BondLady] yes !

~~~

Iraq and Iran agree on land border demarcation agreement and the application of Algeria in 1975

[BondLady] part of article 140 and demarcation of the borders with neighboring countries Wink had to be done ...

~~~

100 law and order candidate for cancellation in one package

[tlm724] that the project is working to review the 2500 law and order or instruction economic,

[tlm724] will be submitted to the Council of Ministers in the form of a single package of reforms

[tlm724] that the project is working to review the 2500 law and order or instruction economic,

[tlm724] will be submitted to the Council of Ministers in the form of a single package of reforms

[tlm724] in order to approve a one-time allowance to provide each law separately and in order to avoid disputes Political and speed of approval, adding that the team is dealing with 25 ministries divided on five stages

[tlm724] identified 100 law pertaining to this group and have a direct relationship to the economy

[tlm724] as well as taking into consideration the principles of the formation of the World Trade Organization particularly that Iraq needs to legislate discreet support to joining this organization

[tlm724] as well as taking into consideration the principles of the formation of the World Trade Organization particularly that Iraq needs to legislate discreet support to joining this organization

[tlm724] also called a member of the Committee to cooperate executive and the legislature to pass a reform bill economic legislation

[tlm724] the Iraqi market and become an open market and non-restrictive laws and regulations old

[rsp1] *hallelujah*

[tlm724] thats a hot art for sure

[tlm724] let me mention that months ago someone somewhere else stated the economic reform law was passed. please note it was not as we told you

[rsp1] A tisket, a tasket, a great BIG BASKET!

~~~

Investment experience in Iraq in 2014 .. you will surpass the hurdles?

[tlm724] and on the eve of elections close waits Citizen them to enjoy the wealth of the country and enjoy the services of a high-level worthy of Iraq and its potential,

its people and its place among the nations, sum up to say that the Iraqi experience this I want to have a test and here goes beyond the challenges gradually and it may be that the new year in a bid impact and the best bumper on the road to development and prosperity.

[tlm724] love it ! they are recognizing the error of their ways, as BondLady said the pressure is on baby !!

[tlm724] *halleluja*

[rsp1] Prosperity!!!!!!

~~~

Kurdistan calls for the center to send a delegation to resolve the points at issue

[tlm724] "sending a high-level official delegation from the federal government to the government of Kurdistan will contribute to improve the atmosphere between the political parties to resolve the sticking points concerning the general budget and file export oil.

"The coalition believes that there are serious intentions of the central government to form a delegation to go to Kurdistan to agree on common formats that satisfies both parties."

[tlm724] sweet !!

~~~

Iraq agrees to two decades at a cost of one billion dollars to develop the Zubair oil field

[tlm724] "the Iraqi government that respects the company (ENI) and take their views seriously, and want them to stay in Iraq.

[tlm724] no doubt

[tlm724] We are doing everything in our power to approve contracts for high-cost as soon as possible, and if postponed will affect productivity and profitability.

[tlm724] *mission* thought they would never get it !

[tlm724] chop chop earlier threatened that it was ready to leave Iraq in the case of non-production of certain contracts during the next two weeks

[tlm724] and that contract will be in dinars too

~~~

Jubouri: economic and political climate is favorable for the deletion of zeros from currency

Finance Committee felt that the political climate and economic situation in the country is appropriate

[tlm724] hearing this from the Finance Committee is awesome as they are working hand in hand with the CBI, remember that they formed a small committee between the two a number of months ago Wink

"No political or economic situation bears open the case

[tlm724] imo he is saying if you wait for perfect conditions then you will never launch the project

deletion of zeros need to create and coordinate with fiscal policy and coordinate with the House of Representatives through legislation

[tlm724] make this project flow so to speak with the policy and make it legal

it needs to be an economic and political stability in the price of the currency is stable and the increase in the size of the expenditure

[tlm724] the project needs the currency to be stable, well it is and that is why the CBI has been changing the way the banks and traders operate so the CBI gain's maximum control of the price

likely to see the next legislative session with the new government to open the issue of deletion of zeros

[tlm724] that's a good sign, look their economic policy is killing them, the lack of legislation and their inaction has them in a tailspin, they all know action is necessary both in the currency reform and legislation, correction is necessary on all levels

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865  BondLady & Tlm724 News & Comments 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum