Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV"

5 posters

Go down

Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" Empty Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV"

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:59 am

2-25-2014 Intel Guru EXOGEN The U.S. stopped the RV. The IMF needs 85% votes to move anything forward and the U.S. holds 17%. Subtract 17% from 100% and nothing can be done unless the U.S. agrees. They are playing hard ball to maintain the majority voting rights and then keep the USD as the Euro dollar for purchasing oil.

The Chinese were furious when told last night, but the IMF refused to allow anything to move until the impasse was solved. The IMF picked up and walked out of the meeting. They admitted that they cannot control the vote. Once the RV is posted, the currencies go asset backed and Brazil, India, China and Russia would assume equal shares and the U.S loses control.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" Empty Re: Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV"

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:16 am

This "excuse" has been overplayed dude !

You all need a whole new team of writers .

Back to top Go down

Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" Empty Re: Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV"

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:27 am

Horse crap! There are no plans for an asset based currency ... I know, I know, Basil III, that applies only to bank accounting and what can and can not be counted as an asset and how they must be weighted. Guess what? Cash, any cash is an asset in the 100% category.

We pay 17.69% of the IMF budget, and have 16.75% of the votes. Brazil contributes 1.79%, India 2.44%, China 4%, and Russia 2.5%. Their votes are roughly the same. They want more votes, they can contribute more money, otherwise they can go pound salt.

China is a non player in this, there is no reset, and they are not the economic giant the gurus keep trying to portray them as.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" 2805820865  Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" 2805820865  Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" 2805820865  Exogen says, "The U.S. stopped the RV" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueSky Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 am

Is anyone else getting a little tired of all these jerks talking bad about the USA?  I say if you don't like the USA,  GET THE HELL OUT!!!  Find some other stupid reason for your LIES!  You lowlife POS!  Go try and talk that shyt in another country and you would already be dead!  I LOVE THE USA!  Tweet that you twit!

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:10 am

Wow.. just sad...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:27 pm

When I got caught lying by my father and prior to my punishment, he would say to me "I'm not mad about you lying to me, I'm mad because you thought I wouldn't notice and that you would get away with it",
That about sums it up here, it's not the lies they are telling, it's the idea they think we are stupid and will believe them.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:05 pm

the problem is Croatian, People are dumb enough to believe. they wouldn't be doing this if they didn't make money doing it.

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Not some people 100's and 1000's believe and worship.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum