Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
There goes the RV, at least for awhile I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

There goes the RV, at least for awhile

2 posters

Go down

There goes the RV, at least for awhile Empty There goes the RV, at least for awhile

Post by az-tex Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Excuse me while I attempt to pull the knife out of America's back...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/02/24/state-department-pressing-iraq-for-answers-after-report-arms-deal-with-iran/

State Department pressing Iraq for answers after report of arms deal with Iran
Published February 24, 2014
FoxNews.com
Facebook63 Twitter0 Gplus0
There goes the RV, at least for awhile Maliki_nouriflag
Jan. 12, 2014: Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki speaks during an interview with Reuters in Baghdad.Reuters
The State Department raised "serious" concerns Monday following a report that claimed Iraq has struck a $195 million arms and ammunition deal with Iran, in possible violation of a U.N. embargo. 
Reuters reported Monday afternoon that documents reviewed by the news service show the two countries reached the agreement in November, shortly after Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki pressed the Obama administration for more weapons during a visit to Washington. 
Iraqi lawmakers reportedly claimed Maliki ended up striking the deal with Iran because he did not want to keep waiting for U.S. arms deliveries. 
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki disputed any notion that the U.S. has slow-walked weapons deliveries, and said the U.S. is seeking "clarification" from Iraq. "I think the proof of our efforts is in the pudding there, in all of the steps we've taken to move forward, whether it's small ammunitions or a number of the items of military equipment I've mentioned, and that tells you how committed we are to our partnership," Psaki said. 
She could not comment on the accuracy of the Reuters report of an Iran deal but said that "if true, this would raise serious concerns." 
Psaki stressed that any sale of arms by Iran to another country would break a U.N. embargo. 
"We're seeking clarification on this matter from the government of Iraq, and to ensure that Iraqi officials understand the limits that international law places on arms trade with Iran," she said. 
Reuters also reported that the Iraqi prime minister's office would not confirm or deny the alleged deal, but said such an arrangement would be understandable. 
"We are launching a war against terrorism and we want to win this war. Nothing prevents us from buying arms and ammunition from any party and it's only ammunition helping us to fight terrorists," Maliki spokesman Ali Mussawi told Reuters. 
The sale reportedly would include light and medium arms, mortar launchers and various types of ammunition. 
Amid concerns about the swiftness of U.S. arms deliveries, Psaki said the U.S. has provided Iraqi security forces with more than $15 billion in equipment, services and training. 
"We've made a number of shipments recently, including critical deliveries of Hellfire missiles and hundreds of small arms, along with large quantities of small arms and tank ammunition, and we have worked to approve important military equipment to Iraq through our FMS program, including the recent notification of Apache helicopters," she said. "So, we will continue to work closely with them."

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

There goes the RV, at least for awhile Empty Re: There goes the RV, at least for awhile

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm

I'm sure "Dinar Experts" will say this is just a smokecreen of the imminent RV !!

YIPPEEEE  !!!!

WE ALL GONNA BE RICH !!!!

NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

There goes the RV, at least for awhile Empty Re: There goes the RV, at least for awhile

Post by HezekiaH Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I think he meant to say,"I need all this military hardware so I can continue my war on the citizens that disagree with me."

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum