Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26

2 posters

Go down

The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 Empty The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Frank26 and Walkingstick “The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something”

Greetings Family,
If you look at your notes from our CC’s…….on the 11th we told you that the CBI is trying to tell you something. Then on the 12th we had an emergency CC to introduce the CBI’s OMO. They said this would be activated on the 16th and it was .

Then on the 17th the CBI gave us what they called a road map to this process. Since then Turki has made many attempts to reiterate this plan.

Today you saw some amazing articles from the CBI once again explaining in great detail how they are achieving their goal of increasing the value of the IQD. Once again……the CBI is trying to tell you something Family…...because it is futile for them to deny it any longer.

In the last two weeks of this month of Feb. we have found many forms of communication from the CBI to further add validity to their claims. WALKINGSTICK is about to post a video in Arabic that you should translate and take note on a key issue.

There is a lady in this video that is interviewing an expert in the financial industry. The video is about 50 minutes long but the first 24 minutes is what I want you to study.

You will notice that this woman asking questions about the CBI’s road map is totally lost. First of all she is not asking the correct questions on the monetary reform because she is not a student of it. The gentleman tries to support the CBI’s monetary reform and explain the road map that was released on the 16th. Unfortunately…….some of us refuse to be students and express ourselves with limitations.

Such is this lady because she is missing the truth of what the CBI is doing with their currency. If she knew what she was talking about she would not be like so many that are trying to find fault or lies in the CBI. She asked……..why is the CBI doing this? Seriously?

She asked……why are the banks in Iraq being requested to deposit their currency at the three CBI’s? Then she even asked why aren’t all the banks doing this? Ignorance means lack of knowledge.

These are ignorant questions and they need to stop being asked. Instead we should pay attention only to the CBI……..because they are desperately trying to tell you their currency is about to go up in value.

The gentleman is trying to explain to the lady what the CBI is doing is a good thing. That 95% dependent on oil is okay. When DELTA called me with this translation he said ………this is good Frankie because it’s just a reproduction of our CC’s.

The two articles that came out from the CBI today are literally screaming the monetary reform. Two in one day?

As we cram for final exams soon the news will die. They will TKO the news media soon IMO. Yes………it is good that the CBI is talking a lot more than normal right now. Just as we calculated. They will continue to talk…….may we continue to listen.

Thank you DELTA for your time and efforts today.

Thank you WALKINGSTICK for holding the video until now.

AGGIEDAD……DELTA said what you wanted interpreted was simply a “Tender for CBI cars”.

Of the eight issues I discussed with my Teams on KTFA PREMIUM last night…….two were shown today in articles. What the king of Saudi Arabia did to his intelligence officer and the CBI’s road map numbers. We will discuss all eight plus three more on Monday’s CC.

Finally………Brazani ………I love the pressure you are putting on the GOI and how you are doing it. Embarrassment is good to force more good from the GOI. First you tell the businessmen of your region ……….yes we will take your donations to run our government.

Then today you strategically tell the World Bank that is presiding over the meetings in Baghdad that the CBI has not sent you any money to pay your bills and you ask the WB to lend you money. Oh snap!!! Brilliant.

A short Blue Post but laser beamed to the point of your notes.
[/size]
My Christian love and Aloha.

KTFA, Frank

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26 Empty Re: The CBI is Trying to Tell Us Something” says Frank26

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:51 pm

Frank is not always right but he does highlight may good articles and he, walkingstick and Delta put a pretty go show on.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum