Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People

+3
abby ann
RoyBoy
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  Empty Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:41 am

Posted by SOUTHERN SHAKER on Baghdad Invest

February 15, 2014

What about tony addressing his past and present criminal life of being a 100% scam artist. Nobody made up the sacramento site or the Kansas City Federal court site. Nobody made up the 77 felonys tony was charged with or the 4 years in prison for being found GUILTY of these scams.

Then there’s the massive CIVIL cases against tony and his old woman tamara. Nobody made these OFFICIAL SITES up!! Just like the OFFICIAL Kansas City Federal Court SITE!! 14dailyplus scam $4,825,000.00 scam!! Nobody made up the OFFICIAL SITE on ray his brother’s scam!! Who in the hell would dare listen to these convicted scam artist??

Hey tony said the “high level position person” in the GOVT called and ask him to give them 72 hours to have a RV plan that tnt/tony would ACCEPT!!! Well 72 hours is LONG GONE. Where’s the RV. Or at the least if tony had to accept the plan he can tell you EXACTLY when his make believe RV is, right????

These same sheeplin will be here next week, next month, next year!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!! These people are just plain stupid!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  Empty Re: Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People

Post by RoyBoy Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Stupid is, stupid does. (Forrest Gumps Mommy)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  Empty Re: Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People

Post by abby ann Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:16 pm

BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!  72 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I MEAN DAYS WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:30 pm

I'm selling these new TNT T-shirts that say....

SHOULDA,
                                      WOULDA,
                                      COULDA

Happened.

hemademe  sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  2350219667 
NOT AGAIN!!!!!  Is he for real?

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 pm

A. Why would anyone believe that some in any sort of position in the government would call an ordinary citizen...let alone a CONVICTED fellon...and make any sort of deal that involves A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY!!

B. Since Tony has already done time for these crimes...and is being brought up AGAIN for FRAUD...why do his sheeple think that this time is any different. 

C. Look at all THE FACTS that Tony brings to the table....go ahead I'll wait while you look at them..............................................................................
............still waiting...........................................................................
.....................................................................................
........................still waiting...........................................................................
.....................................................................................
..oh...you didn't find any verifiable facts that Tony has given....exactly!!

D. Like Kevin's signature says Trust but Verify...you can't verify anything he says because you can't verify it!!!!!!!!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Can anyone verify that Tony and DC are for real? I'm beginning to think they are Hollywood actors pretending to represent the downtrodden, the hopium users, and the sheeple. 

:slfst:  shame        sarcastic

Last edited by occe on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:10 am

Oh they are for real ... we've seen the court documents on Tony ... he is a real POS.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  2805820865  Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  2805820865  Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  2805820865  Tony gave gov't 72 hours to RV or he would.... huh, it is way past 72 hours - Now what TNT TONY -We are the People  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum