Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body.

+5
Saint
Kevind53
Horizon
Purpleskyz
Ponee
9 posters

Go down

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Empty Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body.

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Please send prayers and good thoughts for Horizon who is still recovering from her riding accident.  She is laid up with a broken collar bone and 4 broken ribs. 

Horizon,

I pray for a quick recovery and the healing of your body. And that you have a continued peace of mind as you endure this expected down time. 

Please take it easy and do not over do. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA58Y-1HuHmghX2Ry2CdMi1r5gQNxuJDkRuXde6v_bO_HwkkGvVA

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Empty Re: Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body.

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 am

I did not realize that the prayer request section was not visible to members or guests because I can see everything ... not sure how that happened. I actually posted this a couple weeks ago and reposted it the other day wondering why no one had offered up support. Sorry

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Empty Re: Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:18 am

Horizon,

I pray God's healing hands touch you and He will breath on every broken bones in your body to be healed in the name of Jesus. I pray pain will subside and trauma to leave your body in the name of Jesus and I rebuke fear that it will not enter your body in the name of Jesus.. Amen..

Please keep us update okay.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 am

Get up and riding soon Horizon!

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2243815925

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2245507099Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:03 am

Thank you all so much for your Thoughts and Prayers!
My update is, I am doing much better.  My ribs are healed, and I am not in that figure eight brace for my collar bone anymore (thank goodness)! I still have times I hurt really bad, and I still cant do a lot of things I need to do, or just want to do, but I am on the mend. 

This past Saturday was 7 weeks, and I rode my horse finally. My husband still had to help me get on the horse so I would have to pull myself up.  It felt so good to be out in the nice fresh air in the woods, things are beginning to bloom, and it was 70 deg. Beautiful day! 

I can say, "from now on my Grandson (10 yrs old)will ride a horse by himself or not ride at all"!!!  He has decided he is scared to ride, so he wanted to ride with me. Long story short, he was riding with me and got scared and jumped off the horse, still holding on to me,  which pulled me to the side of the saddle. I was trying to stop the horse, and pull myself back up and there was tree that got in the way!  I saw it in time to pull my head up to keep from smashing my head, but still bumped it enough to pull the muscles in it, and the tree hit my shoulder, and pulled me to the ground.  Thank God, I did not get hurt worse, and my grandson did not get hurt at all.  I even rode my horse back in to the camp 2 hours! My husband did good, he took a shirt and pulled my arm close to my side, and tied it around my neck so it would not move, and it worked great!  The worse part was the Doctor made me spend the night in the hospital, and he told me I could not ride for 6 - 8 weeks.

Well this is why I haven't been around much, it really hurts my neck, arm, and shoulder when I am on the computer. I have been reading and trying to post when I can.  I am getting back to where I can do more, but I have my good days and bad days.  Right now I have pushed my limit to typing at the moment!

Well Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers! I hope to be back to normal soon!!!!
I love you all!!! coffee 
Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ1R1dvNj0S-117ayXqDPfWUm2AHZWUutdgMPU_96KowSCm2AocQ

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 am

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2243815925 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2805820865  Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2805820865  Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2805820865  Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:15 am

Horizon, I apologize.  This post was originally made when you told me what happened.  I didn't realize that the settings were keeping the thread from being seen.  So I reset the settings, reposted and still, it was invisible. And I didn't realize it.  I apologize.  We love you ! And I am so glad that you are better.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 am

:throb:  :throb:  :throb:  :spring2: Happy to hear you are able to ride again.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlesam Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:41 am

So sorry to hear this Horizon, but I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend and doing better. Hugs to you.... :throb::throb::juggle:
littlesam
littlesam
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pattyangel Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Horizon, so sorry to hear of your accident.  The Lord with His loving hands protected you and your grandson. All praise to Our Lord and tons of Thank You Jesus for keeping our Horizon safe from any deeper harm.  I pray that you continue your speedy recovery, and soon be able to be with us.  You take care and give yourself lots of down time of rest.  

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 3176285109
pattyangel
pattyangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldiegirl Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:21 pm

Horizon, that is a horrible accident to have happened. In many ways you are very lucky that weren't thrown.  Wishing a speedy and full recovery for you.

:juggle:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 pm

YEAH!!! Glad to hear things are better and that you are riding again Horizon. :juggle: Being laid up for weeks is surely no fun.  omg Keep following any doctor's orders!  coffee  coffee  coffee  coffee 

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Smiley-happy093Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 7_11_117Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:40 am

Thank you all again for the kind words, it really means a lot to me!  My little DDD family is very special to my heart! I love you all! 

Catherine, you need to take care also!  Give yourself time for healing.  I know how hard it is when you have something wrong and cant do everything for yourself.  Its a pain when and I have a husband to help, but you are by yourself!  Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers!  And by the way, its nice you have some time to spend with us here at DDD again!  It really good to see you here, we have been missing you!!!! Hope you heal up fast!
 :juggle:  :juggle:  :juggle: 

Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Prayer Request for Horizon's Healing in her body. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum