Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL

+2
BlueSky
HezekiaH
6 posters

Go down

Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL Empty Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 am

If you listen to his call on February 17 2014 starting at 39:00 he says..."I think Sterling is a solid company since I have been working for them.The plan he has given me or told me about... is a good one...". He then goes on to deny that he works for any one.

http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=51892815
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL Empty Re: Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL

Post by BlueSky Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:06 am

OOPS???

BlueSky
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL Empty Re: Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Here's a tony apologist straight from TNT:

Last night when I was listening to the call, I thought I heard Tony said he worked for Sterling. But you know what I really thought, I  thought well did I hear what I just heard, and then I thought well he must of just mispoke and I left it at that. I think he meant to say since he works "with them". 

Well everyone jumped all over that and today it is all over various boards stating this as fact.

THE APOLOGY --- (NOT) Tony has about ten things on his mind when he speaks (while he is reading texts). You people who are looking for every little negative thing to pounce on need to give it a rest. You need to ask yourself are you here to find out when will we RV or are you here to simply "catch" Tony in a slip up. I find it almost as disgusting that you would be like that almost as bad as what the politicians are doing. If you people "get off" in hearing someone make a mistake because that makes you feel better, then get the hell out of here cuz there is no room for you BS. And yes I am not "misspeaking"
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 pm

WOW I MISSED ALL THIS !!!!!  I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT ELECTRICITY SINCE LAST NIGHT !!! DANG  I hate being out of the loop !  GOTCHA TONY !!!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:39 pm

It truly amazes me how some people can take the hook and swallow it where the sun don't shine, OMG Just a thought????? What are people thinking about us ??? lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

I guess I was wrong.Everyone can make a mistake. Sorry Tony!!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 pm

ssmith wrote:Here's a tony apologist straight from TNT:

Last night when I was listening to the call, I thought I heard Tony said he worked for Sterling. But you know what I really thought, I  thought well did I hear what I just heard, and then I thought well he must of just mispoke and I left it at that. I think he meant to say since he works "with them". 

Well everyone jumped all over that and today it is all over various boards stating this as fact.

THE APOLOGY --- (NOT) Tony has about ten things on his mind when he speaks (while he is reading texts). You people who are looking for every little negative thing to pounce on need to give it a rest. You need to ask yourself are you here to find out when will we RV or are you here to simply "catch" Tony in a slip up. I find it almost as disgusting that you would be like that almost as bad as what the politicians are doing. If you people "get off" in hearing someone make a mistake because that makes you feel better, then get the hell out of here cuz there is no room for you BS. And yes I am not "misspeaking"
I think this person needs a proctologist to perform a cranial removal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL 2805820865  Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL 2805820865  Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL 2805820865  Tony admits he works for Sterling ... so he DOES MAKE MONEY FROM HIS MADE UP INTEL 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum