Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing

3 posters

Go down

A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing Empty A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 pm

A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing 9k=

Ponee, I felt compelled to write this today after reading your post today of the strong rumor you have heard that Studley evidently took his own life mainly due to financial hardship.

IF TRUE, this is most troubling !!

Anytime we lose a fellow comrade to life's end it is tragic BUT the reason/cause of this is very sad !

I didn't know Studley and only occasionally read some of his blogs. From little that I did know of him, I thought he was quite young still and last night my mind wandered as to the cause and today upon reading what you have discovered then I hope you'll print this and perhaps ask DR to do so also.

Tragedies like this are so difficult BUT it's another wake up call to Dinarland to realize the terrible consequences associated with this speculative investment.

In one way, I am BEGGING INTEL PROVIDERS to honor Studley's memory by either ceasing or limiting the unverified hype which hurricanes through these sites each & every day. You know who you are and I'm asking you to please put a brake on the constant daily doses of deceit. Some of you are coming out today stating you lost a true friend, someone you knew and I hope you'll honor his loss with some actions of honor and positives moving forward.

Secondly, because of Studley's high profile, his death is all over the dinar sites BUT I can assure you there are dozens of little known dinarians who weekly suffer tragedies. These are people who have lost houses, cars being repoed, basic necessities being difficult to manage & families torn apart. We have all read the stories. To you in hardship , I implore you also to stop waiting for a miracle and find a plan B to save yourself. Stop clinging onto the "tomorrow will be great" hype.

Many of you know I've cashed out 95% of my holdings. The news I'm still receiving is bleak. You can choose to believe your favorite gurus or not BUT it won't hurt your current situation to start IMMEDIATELY, a plan of action, to rescue yourself. If indeed you are suffering from depression like perhaps Studley was then seek professional help. Ending your life is not the answer. Be strong. God truly loves doers !

Sometimes Dinarians who have been at this the longest have the best answer. Let it come to you. Don't run into a dark tunnel in search of it.
My latest info tells me that SOME KIND of conclusion to this saga ( For better or worse) will reveal itself by summer.

One can only hope. An end to tragedies is needed. An end to daily deceit is needed. A beginning of our lives beyond DINARS is needed.

BEST REGARDS,

TD

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing Empty Re: A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:02 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-26187471

This is indeed sad.
The link above is quite timely and makes good reading especially in view of this tragedy.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing Empty Re: A Plea From TD in regards to the news of Guru Studley's Passing

Post by alleyrose Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Thanks TD that is some very good advice!! To plea to the gurus, you may as well save your breathe, they are too motivated and driven by power and money to give a bugger about anyone else!

All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us.........~Gandalf~

Come visit me: www.alleysplace.net
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alleysplace1/
alleyrose
alleyrose
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum