Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People

4 posters

Go down

Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People Empty Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:55 pm

2-17-14 Wethrin: KEEP IN MIND, WE MAY GET UPSET THAT SOMETHING IS SUGGESTED THAT IS WRONG, THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THING WAS DONE! THERE ARE GOOD GUYS BEING VERY PROTECTIVE OF THIS PROCESS NOW, AND THEY ARE CLEARLY IN CONTROL.

I GET IT, I DO. MANY ARE SUFFERING AS AM I. THIS IS A BATTLE FOR THE PLANET MY FRIENDS, IT’S A HUGE DEAL AND IS SO MUCH LARGER THAN US. BE OF GOOD CHEER AND LET NOT YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED, WE ARE AT THE END OF THIS JOURNEY.

IF WE SE...E THIS LATE TONIGHT, THAT WOULD BE GLORIOUS. IF WE SEE IT TOMORROW, IT WILL BE AMAZING. BUT KNOW THIS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT SPECIFIC TIME OR DAY WE SEE IT, IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT.

I UNDERSTAND ANGER AND FRUSTRATION, TRUST ME! I WORK THIS BEHIND THE SCENES 18-20 HOURS A DAY IF NOT MORE. BUT I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHIFT THAT TO RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION AT THE MISUSE OF POWER, BUT AT THE SAME TIME RECOGNIZE THAT THE GOOD GUYS ARE WINNING AND WE ARE CLOSE.

THIS IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN THE DINAR OR DONG OR EVEN IRAQ, THIS IS A TRANSFORMATIVE MOMENT IN HUMAN HISTORY AND THOSE IN CHARGE HAVE FACED SO MUCH EVIL AND DECEPTION ALONG THE WAY, BUT THOSE WHO WORK FOR THE LIGHT ARE WINNING MY FRIENDS, TRULY THEY ARE!

THE LAST THING WE NEED TO DO IS ALLOW SOME SILLY INTERNAL MESS SUCH AS OTHER DINAR SITES AND SILLY PRESS TO CAUSE CONCERN OR DIVISION WITHIN TNT.

WE NEED TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND KINDNESS FOR EACH OTHER, AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE HAVING A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS HOLD ON AND BE STRONG, ITS NOT EASY, BUT I KNOW YOU ARE ALL AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND TALENTED!

I THINK SKEPTICISM IS NATURAL AND HEALTHY, AND I AGREE, IT AINT OVER TILL WE ARE HOME FROM THE BANKS, AS TONY HAS SAID HIMSELF.

I LOOKED IN JUST AFTER TONY'S BLAST AND WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED AT THE SPECTICLE. WE HAVE WAITED NEARLY 13 YEARS FOR THIS, WE NEED TO BE STRONG HERE AT THE LAST, TNT STRONG!

ACTUALLY YOUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN NOTICED AND CAUSED A GREAT DEAL OF POSITIVE EFFECT AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS.

ACTUALLY MUCH IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES AND WE HAVE SOME BIG GUNS WORKING TO RESTORE LIGHT AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT, IT IS JUST NOT PUBLIC.

NO ONE IS REALISTICALLY LOOKING AT OR THINKING APRIL AT ALL.

YOU HAVE FOUGHT WELL, AND TONY HOPES THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO PRESS THE ISSUE SO THAT THEY KNOW WE ARE STILL VIGILLANT AND READY. WE WOULDNT WANT THE PTB TO THINK WE HAVE GONE AWAY NOW, WOULD WE!?

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL HUNGRY, BUT PLEASE KNOW THAT SOON YOU WILL BE FULL. THE OLYMPICS WILL OPEN AS SCHEDULED AND THE TORCH WILL BE GLORIOUS FOR ALL TO SEE!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People Empty Re: Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Umm ... the Olympics ARE open, have been for a week. As to the rest, we are righteously indignant of the lies that have been told time and again for years. We can document hundreds of times that Tony has called it "done, done done," let alone all the other gurus. There is not a global reset, and Basel III has nothing to do with this. These things are just more lies designed to obscure the truth and allow the pumping to continue.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People 2805820865  Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People 2805820865  Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People 2805820865  Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People Empty Re: Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People

Post by catman Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:36 pm

I'd love to know what Wethrin does while working behind the scenes 18 - 20 hours a day?  Is he/she in charge of making up the new lies for the next day?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Perhaps he/she is hanging out in the mothership parked on the dark side of the moon, which caused NASA never to want to set foot on the place ever again... the Chinese are in control of the RV, so I imagine they have a better relationship with the aliens based on the moon and are allowed up there...maybe that's who holds the key to the date and rate and are passing this privileged information back to Bejing through communications set up with the Chinese Lunar Rover.
It's all so simple you see... Wethrin speaking out for TNT TONY and We are the People 2350219667

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum