Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rest in Peace Guru  Studley I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Rest in Peace Guru Studley

5 posters

Go down

Rest in Peace Guru  Studley Empty Rest in Peace Guru Studley

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Guru Studley has passed away. Sadly, it is rumored that he chose to take his own life due to the financial struggles and having lost everything.

It saddens me to know that so many of dinarians are in the same position and I see nothing good coming of the constant hype of the dinar being everyone's financial salvation.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 am; edited 5 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Guru  Studley Empty Re: Rest in Peace Guru Studley

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:02 am

soonerfan62] GUYS I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SAD SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME AS I AM TONIGHT.

I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE TONIGHT WITH GENERAL64, DEBTARHEEL, OKIE, FREEWAYBILL, LGTENNIS , PAPABEAR AND OTHERS AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE LOST SUCH A GOOD FRIEND AS PETER.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDN;T KNOW THIS MAN HE WAS AS GOOD OF FRIEND TO ALL IN DINARLAND AS IT GETS.

WE ALL SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO HIM OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS THAT HE KEPT US INFORMED THE BEST THAT HE COULD AND I FEEL THE LOSS AS IF HE WERE A FAMILY MEMBER.

OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO PETERS FAMILY AND HE WILL TRULY BE MISSED. SOONERFAN62

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

It's horrible that people find permanent solutions to temporary problems. 

What really pisses me off about this...is that it's only a matter of time before this is twisted in to ammunition to fuel the fire of the ignorant masses that follow Tony and the other gooroos.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:01 am

One way of the other, he has touched all of our lives and just the news of him passing made my heart crinched.  We are all adults and get into this investment on our own choice and buying into a dream that someday this red paper will gain value and give us financial freedom and let us chase our dreams.  But yet, it can also become the addction to our good life before dinar.

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm

It certainly is tragic Ponee, and I'm being of the opinion that these twisted stink-mouthed roo's will find a way to turn it their advantage. To Hell with them  Twisted Evil

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

It is a tragedy when someone takes their own life - if true my prayers go out to Studley and his family.  I know that sometimes life isn't fair, just or tolerant.  BUT, one thing is certain - we all die some time and by some means.  When that occurs what difference does it make how?  A life has passed on.

I may not always agree with what the 'roos say - in fact I sometimes poke fun at their gibberish - not at them, their comments.  I do this because I have found that laughter is the best medicine in 99 % of the problems faced by we mere mortals.  When death enters the picture that element (laughter) is not present and sometimes takes a long time to come back.  NO life is wasted neither is a life worthless.

For those that pass on due stress ( and it makes no difference if the cause was a heart attack, stoke, gun, knife, razor blade etc.) we all should examine the circumstances and evaluate our own situation.  If the dinar caused this man to have such stress that he could no longer face the world then the DINAR is not at fault - his actions in relation to the Dinar are.  I know of many who bought Dinar when they could not afford it - many bought reserves and lost their money when the RV failed to occur.  The blame rests solely on the individual - however, some of that blame rests on the information sources and the information providers also.  Each of us needs to look deep into our souls and make our own determination as to what level of "blame" we have in cases like this, if in fact Studley did take is own life.  If he didn't and dies from stress - the same applies.

To those information providers - lies, half truths, "the information changed since I reproted it", and other excuses for information that does not come true SHOULD NO LONGER  be accepted in this investment.  The term "aiding and abetting" comes to mind.  It doesn't have to be taken as a criminal act.  It can also be taken as a contributing factor.  Did you contribute to someones demise?  I hope not, but if you have to admit to even a little guilt - take a lesson from this and sin no more.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waco Kid Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:45 am

It saddens me to hear of this.  For those who have never experienced a confused mental state it is hard to understand why anyone would take their own life.  Clinical Depression and severe anxiety brought on by extreme stress can cause the brain into unbelievably irrational thoughts.  You lose all hope and see no way out of the situation.  The anguish is so great you seek anything that will bring an end to your torment.  I suffered from this illness some 20+ years ago.  Thankfully I was able to get the help and support to help pull me through it.  It was the most difficult thing I've ever had to endure.  Family members often blame themselves for this and I pray the family will come to understand how and why this could happen.
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum