Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies

+2
bigdaddytim
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies Empty TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:41 pm

2-16-14 TNT TONY BLAST: Good afternoon everyone. First of all, let me tell you that I am truly sorry that I was not able to communicate with you for the last 2 days. Friday I had to spend the evening with one of my 3 wives or I would not be walking this earth today (LOL). Saturday was my daughter's birthday (the one that was killed by the drunk driver), I always spend this day with the family.

I received so many phone calls and texts from people who were worried about me, because they heard I was arrested, kidnapped by the PTB and yet again, that I had died. Guys it is obvious that certain people or groups of people are trying to divert your attention. They are trying to make this event about me and I hope you guys don't fall for it.

This is about them doing the right thing and treating us fairly. They have made promises and have yet to live up to them, so while we don't want to go public this weekend, it is important that we let them know that we will maintain our readiness to act on a moments notice. It is important that we take the time over the next 2 days to let them know that they should not take our inaction as a sign of weakness. If they fail to do the right thing, than we will. We have the avenue and the ability to expose this to the whole world and we can declare mission accomplished in hours not days.

Now I know that some of you are wondering what has happened since our last call and the fact that we were looking for a superfantastic weekend and now.,, Nothing, Nothing and Nothing. No RV announcement, No 800#s, No bank appointments and No public exchange. Nothing.....(though the weekend is not over yet). We just don't want them to forget we are here and that we stand united to take action.

I have received information from several sources that attempts to make the RV public have occurred and have been halted, with several different excuses being given. I am also hearing that it is still in motion and we could see it by Monday morning. Lets wait and see what happens. When Monday morning gets here we will know what to do next and discuss it on the call. I was told that the group that doesn't want the RV to happen right now, wants it to happen in about 2 months (Yes April). I have also been told that if we go public, the RV could be stopped for 2 months while all of the investigations take place. You tell me, what is the difference........the difference is that if we go public, there will be a lot of them going to jail and losing their pensions and retirements, instead of enjoying the money that they have already exchanged while we sit here suffering.

Take the rest of this time and let the politicians and bankers know that we have not forgotten (continue tweeting) and they will not get away scot-free.

I have a lot of detailed information that I will give you on tomorrows call, I should have our new internet system setup by then.

I want to leave you with this, according to the information that I have, the RV should be over and we should be at the banks by Tuesday if not sooner. So there is some good news going around, I just don't want to repeat it because I know that there is still a group of people trying to stop it and it is important to let them know that we are prepared to take action this week.

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies Empty Re: TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 pm

I'm so happy Tony to hear from you
We all were worried about your well being !
You are our rock Tony !
Thanks for all you do and the truth you bring
Yes , I'm getting out my tweets now and I'll be calling congressmen in the morning to give them hell !
Bless you Tony , we live you ...

Oh S*** , I'm on the wrong site again !!!

What I meant to say was

Tony , you lying POS !
You must have rocks in your head !
I'm surprised you still haven't been picked up by the Feds
Tweet who ?? And what you'll be laughing at us as fools for surely anyone who listens to you is a fool !
Wait till tomorrow ? That's all you ever say anyway Tony
Always some excuse !
Just go away Tony , you lying dirtbag !

Did I get that right guys ?

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies Empty Re: TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm

You want a real laugh, just check out the We are the People FB - They have the stupidest come backs for the logic that is presented them by those who show proof that Tony is a freakin liar. There are a few that are so totally pathetic.  Kandi, Starla and Joan are the biggest TONY BOTS .

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Are-the-People-TNT/606733366070985

Last edited by Ponee on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:21 pm

TONY wrote:"I want to leave you with this, according to the information that I have, the RV should be over and we should be at the banks by Tuesday if not sooner. So there is some good news going around, I just don't want to repeat it because I know that there is still a group of people trying to stop it and it is important to let them know that we are prepared to take action this week."

This here is just all the proof you need that what he says is just bull. BY TONY - I am sorry but he can't repeat the GOOD NEWS because the bad guys are tyring to stop it?? OH MY GOD! How stupid. And by the way, the banks are closed tomorrow so it can't be sooner. And when it doesn't happen TUES ? Then what? Oh ya, he has already thrown that in...he is covering his ass with APRIL.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:00 pm

Pssst!  Would someone pass a note to Tony and let him know that most of us wouldn't believe him if he said that we needed air to breathe?

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

He's already set up his excuse, the bad guys (i.e. the politicians, bankers, etc.), caused it. Now they'll just have to go public ... of course the bad guys will find a way to thwart it all since they control all the media and politicians ... soooo .... we'll just have to keep tweeting and working, but don't worry, Tony's the man with the plan.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 pm

I'd just love to see him in an orange jumpsuit.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Ponee wrote:You want a real laugh, just check out the We are the People FB - They have the stupidest come backs for the logic that is presented them by those who show proof that Tony is a freakin liar. There are a few that are so totally pathetic.  Kandi, Starla and Joan are the biggest TONY BOTS .

Something interesting about this page. If you scroll down the page and look at the likes...Every 10 or so posts have the same amount of likes. Then it goes down 1 like...then 10 or so more with the exact same amount of likes.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:46 pm

The Likes on the comments are very real.  THere is a battle of Tony BOts vs Anti Tony  going on so the likes are for their own camp is going back and forth.  And some of the posts dont desrve any likes.  I think more of us should go over there and tell them what tony is all about. 

The social media is his down fall.   He had them all secluded on his site, but  with these facebook pages, we can open eyes.  Do you realize how many had no idea that Tony had been calling it for years?  They are too new to the dinar to have known it until they saw some of tonys actual posts on the FB page from 2011 and 2012.  The tides are turning... even the WE THE PEOPLE are calling for him to come clean.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:12 am

Is there a dinar daily page? If not we should make one and start posting all these articles over there...unless these people are COMPLETE f@*k wits then they can't argue that he has been doing the same crap for years....calling the EXACT same things for all this time. I mean it's almost word for word the same.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 am

Yes there is and we do.... Do you see that FACEBOOK BUTTON up there on the top of the page?  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 8Facebook_zpsd765faa0Been there for a months.  But,  the tony bots of course are not on there.  That is why you have to go to them. They have 2.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Are-the-People-TNT/606733366070985#!/pages/TNT-We-Are-the-People/568637989892921

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:28 pm

3 wives...?? where does that come from??
By the way what happened about the hearing that was scheduled for some time in January for one of these tony toss's, does anyone know?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies Empty Tony TNT

Post by ronfenn Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:42 pm

It is very funny to me how so many of you people watch and listen to every word that comes from Tony's mouth but yet you are so critical of him and say such bad things about him. If you are so bothered by his words why are you so obsessed with following him. 

I like to listen to all Guru's and see what they have to say but I am not going to bash the ones I don't agree with.

Just my thought.

ronfenn

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:49 pm

We do not follow him, we critique... we are not followers, or foolish enough to do so.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Ronfenn ; your opinion is fine . However , track records DO matter !!!! And when someone has years of blowing smoke then it's also fair to call them on it .
After a while a clearer picture emerges of the persons character and in Tonys case , his background , mlm scandals , his court problems , etc yield pretty definite clues ... If it walks like a duck .... Well ...

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 pm

florida guy wrote:Ronfenn ;  your opinion is fine . However , track records DO matter !!!!  And when someone has years of blowing smoke then it's also fair to call them on it .
After a while a clearer picture emerges of the persons character and in Tonys case , his background , mlm scandals , his court problems , etc yield pretty definite clues ... If it walks like a duck .... Well ...

Exactly

Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:31 pm

ronfenn wrote:It is very funny to me how so many of you people watch and listen to every word that comes from Tony's mouth but yet you are so critical of him and say such bad things about him. If you are so bothered by his words why are you so obsessed with following him. 

I like to listen to all Guru's and see what they have to say but I am not going to bash the ones I don't agree with.

Just my thought.

Is it wrong that we bash Tony and the other gooroos? Usually I would say yes...but when they are constantly lying and giving people false hope without supplying ANY type of proof...then they deserve the ridicule they get. 

The only proof of Tony's word...is that it's BS and is PRO EN through various court documentation from past and present court cases where he is being brought up on charges for what.....LYING!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:21 am

hum.......very interesting. I am fairly new to this venue, but these issues concerning Tony are very perplexing. Maybe he is a built-in distraction for some reason or another. Maybe he is just a conversation piece? Maybe he is fodder for us to spar with words? Maybe he just neeeds an RV like all of us? I can only hope he isn't just doing this for attention, but I think he just would like all of this to end on a good note for everybody. sorry

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:43 am

KayKay, Since you are fairly new, why don't you get educated first of all, here is my favorite site that I learned from, not to say it's the only one, but I like Marcus. 
http://iraqcurrencywatch.wordpress.com/
He's got all the info and links 
When someone is telling you it will RV tomorrow for the last 3 years, are you going to believe anyone? Don't believe us here, do your own research, don't follow you will end up falling deep into a hole with no return regardless of what subject it is. 
There are so many scammers out there, you really need to take time to learn the facts before you "Follow" any person. 

Good luck,

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:45 am

Croation Light, Good to hear some feedback. Truth is, I am not following any certain person, per say. I am reading as much as I can, sometimes Millionday, Robinredhead, Generals64, alpha, omega, news feeds, posts and coments, Ponee, Delta. The point is I am searching for as much info to process as possible and sort through it. I began this journey last August with little or no computer skills. This is an exercise to learn lots....technology, as well as researching info on the dinar. I am not here to judge anyone, or jump on any band wagons. I am a sponge, thirsty for knowledge. Thanks for the new web link. I will check it out. Take care and I'll see you around the halls of dinarland. :slfst:

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 am

Tony is a felon who has already done time, and is currently under federal indictment for wire and securities fraud as well as other charges. He would have already been in trial, but his lawyers got it delayed. Not much else needed to know there. IMO, Kaparoni is not bad, Bond Lady and her people are the best. Million day is OK, but tends toward hype and sees everything as pointing toward an RV. Ponee is of course first rate. I have never followed Robinredhead so I don't know. The rest of them IMO are pretty much are not worth the powder to blow them away. Just a bunch of liars, pumpers, and trolls pushing their own agendas. Just my opinion, but one gained in the school of hard knocks and as a Mod here when some of those clowns were the site gurus -- before they were permanently banned for their hijinks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865  TNT TONY BLAST Sunday 2-16-14 -- And lame statements that are meant to cover his lies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 am

KayKay, all of the names you mentioned are GURUS, they are not financial advisors, they merely make up stories, not all of them, but most of them. Any GURU or Dinar advisor telling you the RV is around the corner is full of shit. These guys have been pumping for years that the RV is just around the corner. There is NO RV period, not anytime soon, when will or will it happen, nobody knows and it's not going to a secret either. 

Hope that helps.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Thank you  Kevind53 and CroationLight for your input. As I stated, I am just trying to educate myself and sort through alot info......some good, some not so good. It is nice to have people, like yourselves, who are willing to take the time to help me out and explain some of these things. Have a great day!! See you in the neighborhood.

KayKay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum