Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS --

+3
BritishBulldog
abby ann
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- Empty TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS --

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:11 pm

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS --

2-15-14 ALREADY BLESSED: UNFORTUNATELY, THERE IS A LOT OF FRUSTRATION AND WE UNDERSTAND IT AND FEEL THE SAME. I AM SURE THAT YOU ALL MUST REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT WE CAN'T SAY WITHOUT HURTING THE ACTUAL PROCESS OR THE SOURCES? THE ELDER STATESMAN IS VERY ACTIVE AND WE ARE THRILLED THAT HE IS INVOLVED AND SO ARE MANY OTHERS....AND THEN SOME ARE LESS THAN HAPPY ABOUT I...T (WINK)

WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SHARE "PROOF" WITH YOU....AND THE FACTS WILL BE REVEALED WHEN THE RV HAPPENS....UNTIL THEN IT IS ALL JUST INFORMATION.

YOU ALL WANT TONY TO SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND HE DOES....SEEMS RATHER UNGRATEFUL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT AND DEMAND THAT WE OWE YOU SOMETHING?

FREEDOM OF SPEECH? THIS IS A TNT FORUM AND WE APPRECIATE IT WHEN IT IS RESPECTFUL....AND DON'T MIND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH US.

PLEASE....TAKE THE INFORMATION AS IT IS GIVEN....FREELY....AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT....WE DON'T MIND IF YOU LOOK FOR YOUR INFORMATION ELSEWHERE....

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE WE CHOOSE TO BE HERE....AS ARE YOU....WE CAN ALL CHANGE THAT AT ANYTIME.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- Empty Re: TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS --

Post by abby ann Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 pm

OH NO!!!!!! PLEASE DO WHATEVER TONY SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE SAYS STAND IN THE ROAD !!!!!!JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :head bang:  :head bang:  :head bang:  :head bang:  :head bang: 
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- Empty Re: TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS --

Post by CroatianLight Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:22 pm

"YOU ALL WANT TONY TO SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND HE DOES....SEEMS RATHER UNGRATEFUL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT AND DEMAND THAT WE OWE YOU SOMETHING?"

Reverse psychology. He's now trying to make them feel guilty and ungrateful yet he claims to be there for THEM and that it's not about HIM. We all predicted that it would start crumbling especially with the BBC report, it's time for these people to start demanding or leaving, and he can't afford them to leave, he depends on them. Will be interesting the next few days how it will work out, but I think the flock is getting fed up with broken promises and constant excuses especially since Tony has been in high circle talks with Obama and CL, LOL. 

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm

CroatianLight wrote:"YOU ALL WANT TONY TO SHARE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITH YOU AND HE DOES....SEEMS RATHER UNGRATEFUL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT AND DEMAND THAT WE OWE YOU SOMETHING?"

Reverse psychology. He's now trying to make them feel guilty and ungrateful yet he claims to be there for THEM and that it's not about HIM. We all predicted that it would start crumbling especially with the BBC report, it's time for these people to start demanding or leaving, and he can't afford them to leave, he depends on them. Will be interesting the next few days how it will work out, but I think the flock is getting fed up with broken promises and constant excuses especially since Tony has been in high circle talks with Obama and CL, LOL. 

This is text book reverse psychology. Tony is only doing what he's been told...and its all out of the goodness of his heart...and no people are questioning poor little Tony because he isn't allowed to give proof of what he's saying...

What a crock of shit...this is text book schister 101...he doesn't have proof because there isn't any!!!  He is now on the back foot...this BBC article is really going to be the start of Tony's undoing!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Ahhhh, POOR BABY!!  Can't understand why anyone would question his posts?   Now why would someone question his posts?

BECAUSE HE LIES. has been indited for FRAUD, and basically is a scumbag.  Did I miss anything? 

Hey, this guy needs to be in jail, not on a blog.  He and several others too numerous (and notorious) to mention.  Eventually they all get caught up with.  Hopefully sooner than later.

POOR TONY, my heart just can't find the time to bleed for him.  Ahhhhhhhhh, that's the breaks.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:00 pm

Wow, talk about a veiled threat ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Yep, I thought I read that into it also.  Hey,
Tony - GO AHEAD AND QUIT.  GET OFF THE BLOGS,  GO AHEAD, YOU CALLED IT.

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:44 pm

He's behaving like an abuser now. After abusing the spouse, (sorry guys), he will then go up to her and tell her what a bad girl she was and how it was all her fault. Had she not done this or that, he would not have had to hit her, but she deserved it and she better not do that again or else. 
I work all day for you and the kids, when I come home I don't need to be hassled or asked where I was and what I did woman!

This is what Tony is doing right now, he got caught with his pants down and thought he could whitewash the BBC story, but doesn't sound that way. Sooner or later, something triggers us to act and this could be his downfall, I sure hope so. He's hurt so many people and I have seen people commit suicide over financial matters, sadly, that won't be on Tony's conscious because he doesn't have one, psychopaths do not have it, they are not born with it and are not treatable. There are no drugs to treat Psychopathy, if I had it my way he'd be in a straight jacket in the zoo with a few gorillas.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:43 pm

I am sorry for questioning you Tony and asking for facts. I should have known better. Can I still go on the Vegas trip?

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 pm

So sorry Tony , please don't be mad ! You are our rock ! We depend on you ! We worship you !

Please don't kick me off the bus !

I'll be quiet and patient . I know you are doing your best .

God bless Tony !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Just got the word, you can stay on the buss, but you have to ride in the luggage compartment...  Twisted Evil 

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865  TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Snark!!!!!!

TNT TONY IS GETTING MAD that his followers are QUESTIONING HIM and WANTING ANSWERS -- Ping
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:54 am

Fine ! As long as I get to stay on the bus !  That's all I care about !

But everyday now Already Blessed comes around and collects 1200 dinars "bus fee" and I'm quickly running out of IQD,

When again do we leave ?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:32 am

Hide in the bathroom when she comes ...  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao  lmao

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:37 am

Not all the groupies are mad.....(as in angry)......but mad....(as in crazy).  Here's some poetry taken from TNT chat earlier:

15s ago
"...sometimes in the morning when shadows are deep..." "... I lie here beside my Dinar just watching it sleep..." and then I must wonder what I'm dreaming of.... my cup runeth over with luv ------------ of intel..."  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum