Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse

+2
Kevind53
Ponee
6 posters

Go down

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse Empty #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse

Post by Ponee Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:02 am

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse
#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse _70719866_arrow2_112 

By BBC Trending What's popular and why

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse _73002063_getty79355678
Continue reading the main story

A BBC Trending investigation has found that one of the biggest trends on Twitter in the US - #wearethepeople - involves claims about the Iraqi dinar which the International Monetary Fund has called "completely fraudulent".

The hashtag #wearethepeople looks huge. Since it took off on 26 January, there have been more than four million tweets. At first glance, those using the hashtag appear to be making an anti-banking, anti-establishment argument - similar to the Occupy movement. "The bankers do not want us picking on them. Then be ethical! #wearethepeople," for example.

But many of the tweets use terminology which is unintelligible to the outside observer. "Release the RV", they say, "release the Global Currency Reset". This might sound like financial jargon - but these are not economic terms recognised by economists. One of the biggest accounts pushing the hashtag - @THE_TNT_TEAM - has more than 250,000 followers. But tests run on the account suggest that between 65% and 80% of the followers are fake - meaning the scale of the trend is far smaller than the number of tweets would suggest. That said, those who are real followers are heavily engaged. Statistics from the group's chat forum show as many as 25,000 people logging in per day.

So what's it all about? "TNT Tony" - as the man behind this calls himself - encourages Americans to invest in the Iraqi dinar. He says the currency will be revalued imminently, making anyone who buys dinars rich overnight. TNT Tony hosts regular conference calls in which he updates his followers on the latest news on the dinar. Over the past few weeks, he has upped the ante, saying that a secret deal has been struck on the revaluation, and that this preferential rate is available only to the "elites". In short, he claims there is a giant global currency conspiracy.

Continue reading the main story

Find out more

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse _73002068_304by171jpg

• Hear the full story of the Iraqi dinar conspiracy on BBC Trending on BBC World Service at 11:30 GMT on Saturday

• Listen to the programme
  • Subscribe to BBC Trending podcast

The International Monetary Fund told BBC Trending that the claims being made are "completely fraudulent". Top economists that we have spoken to from Harvard University to the London School of Economics have dismissed the ideas being promoted as "complete hokum" and "dangerous". The dinar has been stable since 2010, and - say economists - if is revalued then it is more likely to go down against the dollar than up. TNT Tony declined to answer questions for this report.

Dinars are not available for sale at high street banks in the US, so the purchase of dinars takes place via a "dinar dealer" who takes a large commission - about 20%. As long as there is no connection - and no kick-backs - between the "dinar dealers" and those encouraging people to buy them, then this is all 100% legal. In TNT Tony's case, there is nothing we have seen that would suggest he operating outside the law.

TNT Tony is just one of a number of people who host online forums in which they offer "expert" advice and the latest "intelligence" on the dinar to anyone interested in investing. There is a long history of this in the US - dating back to soon after the invasion of Iraq in 2003. BBC Trending has been in contact with a number of Americans who have invested in dinars - some are hoping for a return of almost 1000 times their initial investment.
"It sucks you in," says Marcus Curtis who spent more than $3,000 (£1800) on Iraqi dinars in 2010 and encouraged his friends and family to do the same. "I spent two years of my life in the forums talking to people and learning all this stuff that wasn't true." He is now one of a handful of people who research, blog and campaign - often with considerable zeal - against those promoting the dinar. He describes some of the characteristics of the forums as "cult-like". There are examples of marriages breaking up and people losing their homes after spending money on dinars they cannot afford, he says. The hashtag #wearenotthepeople is still going strong, thanks to its fake - but also some very real - followers.
Reporting by Cordelia Hebblethwaite

Hear the full story of the Iraqi dinar conspiracy on BBC Trending on BBC World Service at 11:30 GMT on Saturday.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse Empty Re: #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 am

Interesting article and well written ... I have suspected that they were padding their stats for a while... when you look at the trending for the hashtag, it is all sudden spikes and then very little for a while, almost like someone is activating a bot network.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse Empty Re: #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse

Post by CroatianLight Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:36 am

Mother/Father God channeled by Dr. Kathryn E. May claims this RV and Tony was a sting operation to bring down the black hats, here is the section: 
We are your Mother/Father God, together with all the Company of Heaven, in service to Prime Creator, who is the Creator of All.

Via Kathryn E. May, February 15, 2014, 11 am, EST.
You are now involved in another such program - the Sting Operation which was designed to entice and capture the most greedy and powerful of the Dark Hats.  You offered to invest your hard-earned money, your patience and your Faith to act as the decoys who would take part in the currency revaluation, with the promise of great wealth to be shared.  It could not have been successfully completed without your participation in great numbers.  You defied popular wisdom and financial "common sense" to take part in this project, which was called illogical, a scam, and worse.  And so you created the scene, built the props and laid the traps, along with our beloved and much-maligned Tony TNT, in order to attract the bears to the honey, as you might call it.

It has been successful beyond expectation.  Those who would greedily steal your blessings and use it to increase their power over you have been rounded up and will be charged and prosecuted for their crimes.  The same is being done with the perpetrators of the current "weather problems".  They are a consortium of conspirators who hoped to tighten their grip on the entire population by bringing you to your knees, through starvation, poverty and illness.  You have assisted every step of the way, including your lively discussions and debate on the internet."
 angelwing  angelwing  angelwing  angelwing  

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Utter nonsense Dr. May.  Please provide a shred of evidence about this alleged round up.  Where were they arrested and charged?  Charged by who and for what exactly?  The only one that is being charged with anything at present is the scammer known as "our beloved and much-maligned Tony TNT", also known as Anthony Renfrow, indicted criminal.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Dr. May "channels" all sorts of Dinar related personalities including St. Germain, from what I have seen her grasp of reality is tenuous at best. She needs no evidence, the voices in her head told her she can trust them ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

#BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865  #BBCtrending: #Wearethepeople and the 'fraudulent' dinar ruse 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:33 pm

This is very difficult for me to say I don't share it publicly, but I am a Psychologist and a bit embarrassed another colleague has gone so far down the rabbit hole with this channel and Light stuff. Personally, I would keep it to myself if entities from another dimension were communicating with me, but hey, EGO is powerful and hard to resist when an entity tells you that YOU have been chosen to the be the voice of Mother/Father God and Prime Creator. What makes this EVIL is the mix of blessing/love and wealth through Dinar purchases, that's when the red flag went up for me. 
There are some dangerous entities out there along with dangerous, immoral, unethical and I would go so far as say Psychopaths. 1/5 of the North American population is on some form of prescription drug, go figure.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Being a ducky ex-public accountant and having a desire to be a beach bum somewhere in the Bahamas or St. Kitts area, it seems that an investigation by the BBC on Tony's past or immediate intentional plans would be a complete waste of time. What we really need is someone to audit Tony's bank accounts and see where the funds are coming from in the effort to sell us this BS about all the holdups, NDAs, bank center employees, twitting power, tomorrow's GCR, fictitious sources, and other pathetic notions that insult our intelligence.....

party time  sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:02 pm

occe wrote:Being a ducky ex-public accountant and having a desire to be a beach bum somewhere in the Bahamas or St. Kitts area, it seems that an investigation by the BBC on Tony's past or immediate intentional plans would be a complete waste of time. What we really need is someone to audit Tony's bank accounts and see where the funds are coming from in the effort to sell us this BS about all the holdups, NDAs, bank center employees, twitting power, tomorrow's GCR, fictitious sources, and other pathetic notions that insult our intelligence.....

party time  sarcastic

First off...Welcome to the boards OCCE. 

And I agree...There is ALWAYS a motive behind the actions of all megalomaniacs. Financial being the most common, followed by revenge, desire for power etc. It is VERY rare for someone to do it just because....

I'm going to put my money on the fact that he's getting a significant some of money from somewhere because of this. He puts too much time in to it to not be. And with his past it's almost certain that he's raking it in some how...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:23 am

Thank you, British Bulldog, for your generous greeting. It is indeed a pleasure to be among this select group of well informed people. I've tried many of the so-called "gooroo" sites in an effort to learn more about the dinar, GCR, and such, but none have given me much insight at least that I can hang my hat on. For the most part, after reading their daily posts, I came away more confused than ever or just plain disgusted with the repetitive and valueless predictions.

Very Happy
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:57 am

Hello Occe, and welcome. We try, speaking now for all of us here, we try to bring truth forth, not through rumors, but facts and evidence. I think I can also speak for the others here that we also try and help those that are so enamored by their gurus and can't see the fog around them. 

We don't argue that the Dinar is a scam, we argue that the RV is not taking place anytime soon. I don't believe it, until someone can present a shred of evidence.  I'm not a dinar holder, so I"m objective in my findings and feelings, but I'm doing this because I have friends that stopped living after they invested in the dinar and I am trying to save them from sinking, if you have dinars great, but don't stop living and or expecting it to happen soon, it's an investment and if it happens great, if not, hopefully you didn't spend more than you can afford to lose.

There are people out there that follow TNT Tony who have borrowed or used their mortgage payments money to invest into huge amount of dinars, they are the hardest nuts to crack because they have too much to lose, so it's easier to just pretend every morning there is going to be an RV than face up to the fact they lost everything because they believed someone to be honest. 

If we can help one person from drowning, then we've done our work towards a better world.

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 am

CroatianLight

Great response to occe. The Dr.May lady...I think to much learning has caused her to go bananas.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:28 pm

I can never understand why anyone would be interested in posting to this site or any similar site unless they are a dinar or dong holder.

Maybe there are people out there who just like to defend the rights of others being stepped on by low-life individuals.

:justswinging:
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:34 pm

Occe wrote:Maybe there are people out there who just like to defend the rights of others being stepped on by low-life individuals.

Thus the existence of Dinar Daily.  Nicely stated.  Thank you for putting it in such perfect terms.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CroatianLight Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Occe "I can never understand why anyone would be interested in posting to this site or any similar site unless they are a dinar or dong holder." 

Obviously you don't understand that there are people around that have their reasons and why would you even care or what does it matter to you why we are here if we don't have dinars or dong. If anything, it should be a good thing because I can be more objective about things, but whatever my reason for being here is none of your business anyways. That's me being rude right now because I'm tired of seeing stupidity and stupid comments and stupid questions. 

I can't stand stupidity, there is no reason for it today, the internet provides us with everything we need and WANT to know. My friend stopped living because she spent $2500 she didn't have, she's about to lose her house and she gets up during the night to check if she got tweeted for an RV. She drinks coffee and smokes all day, she has no life, her world is falling apart because she has nothing other than her hope and dream of an RV.

That is why I got involved because I wanted to help her open her eyes or at least help her deal with her bad decisions, but she doesn't see anything other than money and Tony, if Tony falls, she and many others will fall. I'm here because I have heard many people talk about how their lives are falling apart and what does having or not having Dinar have anything to do with my wanting to help? Judging from your responses, you sound like a follower, so follow, it will lead you somewhere...only you know where. 

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum