Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.

4 posters

Go down

Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   Empty Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:59 pm

2-13-2014 Intel Guru Delta verified there are long lines at all the Iraq banks. IMO, the rate may come out at any value…$1…0.20 any number and the market will drive up the value and the rate will float.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   Empty Re: Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.

Post by clayf Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

I really dont know if Delta confirmed anything. I thought he confirmed along time ago!!,,So whatever Delta, go eat a pineapple or something but this news story is worth a quick read   
Oryx Declares Demir Dagh “Commercial”
Posted on 12 February 2014. Tags: Demir Dagh, Oryx Petroleum
Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   Michael-Ebsary-CEO-of-Oryx-Petroleum
Oryx Petroleum has announced that it has determined that the Demir Dagh 2 well discovery is a Commercial Discovery pursuant to the terms of the Erbil Production Sharing Contract.
Oryx Petroleum is currently undertaking an extensive appraisal program in relation to the full Demir Dagh field, and will continue to undertake such appraisal activities through 2014, however, the Corporation has elected to declare commerciality at this time as it is proceeding to install and operate an early production facility on the Demir Dagh field, with production intended to commence in the second quarter of 2014.
Commenting today, Oryx Petroleum’s Chief Executive Officer, Michael Ebsary (pictured), stated:
We are very proud to declare commerciality for Demir Dagh and thus achieve another key milestone on our march towards first production and appraisal and development of the field.
“To declare commerciality for the field less than a year after discovery is a major achievement for our company and our partners in the Erbil License Area.
“We expect the rapid development of Demir Dagh to provide significant benefit to our stakeholders and to the people of Iraq.
(Source: Oryx Petroleum)

Last edited by clayf on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to cut)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   Empty Re: Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 am

There goes Delta day dreaming again !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:39 am

I say again, if this is real why is it not in the Iraqi news? As to Delta, I think the right word is committed as in should be committed for psychiatric evaluation, because they are obviously having hallucinations and hearing voices in their head.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   2805820865  Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   2805820865  Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   2805820865  Delta has verified long lines at all the irai banks.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Always like to "float" around with a pocket full of money...ASN it all begins.....

did i miss it  sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum