Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used!

5 posters

Go down

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! Empty TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used!

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Good afternoon TNT. I just wanted to give you a little update. The day is going great, I am hearing that things are progressing in our favor. I am very excited about the following:

FIRST THE GOOD STUFF ...

1. In Iraq there are announcements on TV, Radio and in the papers saying effective immediately the US Dollar is not to be used. Folks are lining up at banks for lower denoms and to exchange USD (not just merchants).

2.That their tv is showing interviews of cbi officials speaking of pending rv because of the new demands now on dinar. This is being broadcast to calm the people, because they are upset that their new rate is not publicly international.

3. Iraq banks have been notified that they are to be fully international tomorrow (Friday AM). Confirmed x3 banks. Bank transactions halted due to expected currency fluctuations until tomorrow.

4. As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.

5. International RV to occur in next day or less!!!!!!!!

6. GCR is scheduled for 15 Feb 2014.

7. Iraq bonds finally set to go live on 16 Feb (after the GCR).

NOW THIS IS JUST FOR THE IDIOTS:

Additional arrest were made yesterday because of threats made on Facebook pages.
There is an active campaign now to investigate and prosecute, as well as shut down FB pages that cross the line!

These folks ARE saying they are with TNT and that Tony is their leader!

I HAVE AND CONTINUE TO TELL EVERYONE NOT TO THREATEN. YOU ARE NOT DOING THIS IS THE NAME OF TNT, AND DON'T SAY THAT YOU ARE.

Highly recommend additional info from TNT that members only select like for our FB page and don't write anything on their own pages! (This is from them).

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! Empty Re: TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used!

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Great, now the hold up was WEASELS!  Dang it !  They are pesky vermin aren't they.  Weasels got into the chicken coop when I was a kid and killed all our chickens.  It was a bloody mess.

Tony wrote:4. As I told you yesterday, the hold up was at the request of the IMF, they wanted to clean up some mess created by weasels. That is officially done and all good.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! Empty The Edge of the Cliff

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:40 pm

"NOW THIS IS JUST FOR THE IDIOTS:

Additional arrest were made yesterday because of threats made on Facebook pages.
There is an active campaign now to investigate and prosecute, as well as shut down FB pages that cross the line!

These folks ARE saying they are with TNT and that Tony is their leader!"

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! Empty Re: TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used!

Post by CroatianLight Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

I can't take this anymore, I mean he just never runs out of stories, this guy is amazing.  I'm sitting here trying to think of what to write, yet he's re written the whole history of his bullshit in the last 2  years, he just keeps repeating the same stuff, unbelievable!  TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 1656125192  TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 1656125192

CroatianLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Levitations Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:42 pm

THREATS?   That is a bald face lie.  I have been watching those FB pages to see what is going on and there have been NO THREATS at all.  There are people calling him out and telling his followers what a con artist he is and showing them links as proof, but no one is making threats

Levitations
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

I am going to make a threat right now. Tony if it does not RV soon I am going to stop listening to your Blob Talk Radio Program. Now Tony go out and use your powers and get it done.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Heze's my hero .....ASN Tony will be right...  waiting  sarcastic
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:33 pm

If this were true you would expect to see something in the Iraqi news sources, but absolutely nothing .... surprised? No, I didn't think so .....

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 1656125192 

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 2805820865  TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 2805820865  TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 2805820865  TNT TONY report for We are the People - Saying Iraq has announced that the USD is longer to be used! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum