Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...

3 posters

Go down

Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  Empty Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 pm

TAX BRACKET FOR YOU TO LOOK AT

Two (2) FINCEN forms have been provided by the IRS. Form 104 specifically identifies these transactions as “Currency Exchange” transactions.

The proper and ONLY form is Form 104. 104 already states “Currency Exchange” in part II number 33.

The other FINCEN form refers to them as

“Currency Investments”.

One of our members sent this to me.
Most people are confused about the 50% and 100% May want to clarify. They need to understand and check their IRS Capital Gains table below. Plus it depends on your tax bracket where you fall.
here is a chart and online calculator that may help them.

Here is a Calculator to determine.http://www.moneychimp.com/features/capgain.htm

Here is a simple capital gains calculator, to help you see what effects the current rates will have in your own life. (Before you use it for the first time, you may want to check out an example with numbers already filled in.)

Tax Bracket

Capital Gain Tax Rate

Short Term

Long Term

10%

10%

0%

15%

15%

25%

25%

15%

28%

28%

33%

33%

35%

35%

39.6%

39.6%

20%

Purchase Price:

$

Sale Price:

$

Your Federal Tax Bracket:

39.6353328251510%

Time from Purchase to Sale:

One Year
or Less

More than
One Year

Your State Tax Rate:

%

%

Federal Capital Gains Tax Rate:*

%

%

Total Tax Due:

$

$

Net Sale After Tax:

$

$

Advantage of Waiting:

%

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  Empty Re: Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...

Post by catman Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:41 pm

This proves that Tony is a complete idiot.  FinCEN form 104 has been discontinued.  There is now and electronic version that is used, form 104 is gone, the new electronic form is 112..  I have looked at the new form and it says "currency exchange" and there is no place on the form to designate anything as an investment.  I challenge Tony or any of his minions to post the one that says "currency investment".

catman

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Just noticed I wasn't signed in, thought all that stuff was just a new deal to post.  DUH!
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:07 pm

There does appear to be fields for foreign currency cash ins and cash outs within the current form. It says nothing about currency investment however. Also, IRS does not provide them. FinCen forms (electronic now) come from FinCEN (I know, DUHHHH!) a division of the Treasury Dept. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. I agree catman, I have looked at them (and the fields in the sample electronic ones), and I have never seen a section for currency investment.

FinCEN Reminds Financial Institutions to Adopt New Report Format by April 1, 2013
On February 23, 2012, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) issued a Final Notice requiring the electronic filing of most Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) reports by July 1, 2012.1 Specifically, this action mandates the electronic submission of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), Registration of Money Services Business (RMSBs), and Designation of Exempt Person Reports (DOEPs). These reports are collectively referred to herein as "mandated reports." With very limited exception,2 FinCEN considers financial institutions filing mandated reports in paper format to be noncompliant with the electronic filing mandate.

Foreign Cash-in (3B) Record
One or more of this record type may follow a Transaction Summary (3A) Record when one or more types of foreign (cash-in) currency are involved in the currency transaction. A maximum of 99 3B records may be associated with a single currency transaction report.
Foreign Cash-out (3C) Record
One or more of this record type may follow a Transaction Summary (3A) Record or Foreign Cash-in (3B) Record when one or more types of foreign (cash-out) currency are involved in the currency transaction. A maximum of 99 3C records may be associated with a single currency transaction report.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  2805820865  Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  2805820865  Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  2805820865  Here is Tony's Tax Counsel...  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:08 pm

catman wrote:Just noticed I wasn't signed in, thought all that stuff was just a new deal to post.  DUH!

LOLOLOL... Too FUNNY !  I wondered what was up lolol.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum