Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday

4 posters

Go down

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday Empty Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:26 am

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday Tony-tnt-renfrow

2-12-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony The IMF wanted to hold off 1 more day so they could guarantee the rates & some get things finalized so they could guarantee those rates. World leaders agreed on a code to be let out so all would know it was done. Supposed to happen today. I don't know that it did. It was to come from IMF, UST or the Administration. They are saying it should happen during the night and 800's in the morning and we should start having bank appointments tomorrow. This is information I got from this high, high source that is respected all around the world. Coming directly from that source with green light to say this.

They just text me and said to tell you this: The market rate is with zero taxes. I heard it was changed, that it went up. It was already over $3 - $4; The next rate is between $10 - $15, and you pay 50% of the capital gains tax...what ever capital gains tax rate you fall into you would pay 50% of that; next range is in high $20 - $30 but you would have to pay 100% of the capital gains tax, what the rate is; the other range was up to the $30s ... but would be 100% of the capital gains tax at your classification. The dong has 3 rates, $2 something, $3 something, $4 something, with your regular tax rate on that. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

Tomorrow we will see just the two, the Dinar and Dong. These 2 are the foundation for everything else to happen. On 15th the GCR will take place with everyone else. I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow. I haven't been given any particular time for in the morning...lets see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 am; edited 4 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday Empty Re: Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 am

Now Tony, you can say SOMETHING HAPPENED TO STOP IT!   THEY ARE KEEPING IT FROM US!  REVOLT ! TAKE UP ARMS! DEMAND YOUR SHARE!

You can avoid saying that once  again you lied to drag it on and keep getting your money off your followers for all your Conference calls and your donate button. You have to keep that money flowing, you are going to need it for all the court cases you will have coming up

Currency
Code
Sell
Buy
US dollar
USD
Euro
EUR
British pound
GBP
Canadian dollar
CAD
Swiss franc
CHF
Swedish krona
SEK
Norwegian krone
NOK
Danish krone
DKK
Japanese yen
JPY
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR
Indicative rates - 13.02.2014

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday Empty Re: Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 am

Oh brother ! Seems I'll never get off this freakin BUS !!

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 pm

FG; Eat your donuts and be good, if you stay on that bus too long , they will have bars on it taking you to Kansas for federal lock up. Where Bubba and Le-Roy is waiting for you. lol
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by occe Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 pm

My CBI rate shows 1,166 .. where does Tony get his info? If there are "countries" around the world that have Rved, and the Iraqi cards are loaded with the new rates....why can't someone confirm this?

:shootin the br  lol!
occe
occe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Ummm ... because it only happened in Tony's mind????

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday 2805820865  Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday 2805820865  Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday 2805820865  Tony is covering his lying ass by NOT announcing the RV only SAYING that is it scheduled for Wednesday 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum